Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage (6499 Views)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 2:09am On Aug 22, 2020
The truth is here

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Learn the truth
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
The truth is here
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Jehovah and Allah's influences decrease while scientific orientations increase in this age of scientific enlightenment. The earth is getting liberated.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Be vast with the truth
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Enlighten yourself
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 4:32am On Aug 02, 2021
The truth remains
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
I say this with authority. The world is experiencing freedom from mind slavery drastically. Peace to the world.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2021
Mother Earth is happy that the earth is getting liberated from religious mind slavery.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by elated177: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2021
OtemAtum:
I say this with authority. The world is experiencing freedom from mind slavery drastically. Peace to the world.

Otematum, howdy?

Which world is experiencing freedom from mind slavery drastically? Ehehehehe! Is it this one or another? Ehehehehe! Peace is very far this world, otematum.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by A001: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2021
OtemAtum:
Mother Earth is happy that the earth is getting liberated from religious mind slavery.
How did you know this?
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
elated177:

Otematum, howdy?

Which world is experiencing freedom from mind slavery drastically? Ehehehehe! Is it this one or another? Ehehehehe! Peace is very far this world, otematum.

Fine my guy.

Most of the war being experienced by the world today is brought about by religious differences. Now religion is fading off and more thinkers and humanists are springing forth, so indirectly a decline in world wars. As a matter of fact, when I say mind slavery, I'm not talking about physical slavery, rather psychological slavery which religion had plunged billions of people into. It's such mind slavery that the world is drastically getting liberated from.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by elated177: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
OtemAtum:

Fine my guy.

Most of the war being experienced by the world today is brought about by religious differences. Now religion is fading off and more thinkers and humanists are springing forth, so indirectly a decline in world wars. As a matter of fact, when I say mind slavery, I'm not talking about physical slavery, rather psychological slavery which religion had plunged billions of people into. It's such mind slavery that the world is drastically getting liberated from.

Otematum, you are confused and do not know what you really talking about.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2021
elated177:

It's your opinion though. It doesn't necessarily have to be the fact. Fact is 'Jehovah is still in his spiritual cage'.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by elated177: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2021
OtemAtum:
It's your opinion though. It doesn't necessarily have to be the fact. Fact is 'Jehovah is still in his spiritual cage'.

I have made the point that I came here to make. I don't have the time for tail-chasing.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
elated177:

I have made the point that I came here to make. I don't have the time for tail-chasing.
okay
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2021
In 9 days time, it will be 5 years since Jehovah and Allah have been held captive in a spiritual cage by the gods of science. REJOICE O YE WORLD!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2021
OtemAtum:

How is your statement a fact??

What is a spiritual cage??

What is even a spirit

No definition of spirits shows how any spirit can exist!!!

You contradict yourself towards the issue of God by saying God is the totality of existence,God is a sequence,God has no beginning......

Then, you accuse XYZ uselessly of not understanding the philosophical disasters that you see as an answer to intelligent questions by curious persons towards catastrophic collisions of which you are responsible since you don't think it's necessary to stop the show of self-proclaimed correctness that is incapable of withstanding or surviving competition from people like me who have experienced and survived terrible accusations and condemnations from people like budaatum while successfully contending with some over-emotional fans of Lionel Messi who don't understand that logic is not an expression of pain so they keep repeating the same thing in vain while OJEEMAH realises the worthlessness of certain things at certain times.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2021
elated177:

Bone that guy
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by A001: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Lols
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2021
HellVictorinho:

For a layman to understand, the word 'spirit' is used. For science oriented people, it is a 'vacuum' within the multiverse, which cannot be seen within the visible light rays.

:
What is even a spirit
I'll refer you to your dictionary.

:
You contradict yourself towards the issue of God by saying God is the totality of existence,God is a sequence,God has no beginning......
Please can you tell me the beginning and the end of the sequence below?

...-3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3...

:
Then, you accuse XYZ uselessly of not understanding the philosophical disasters that you see as an answer to intelligent questions by curious persons towards catastrophic collisions of which you are responsible since you don't think it's necessary to stop the show of self-proclaimed correctness that is incapable of withstanding or surviving competition from people like me who have experienced and survived terrible accusations and condemnations from people like budaatum while successfully contending with some over-emotional fans of Lionel Messi who don't understand that logic is not an expression of pain so they keep repeating the same thing in vain while OJEEMAH realises the worthlessness of certain things at certain times.

As you may think that you gave Barca fans and Budaatum a run for their money, same way they are thinking that they did same to you. cheesy
Are you an Igala person?
Eun Sodu e? Agba o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by A001: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2021
OtemAtum:
For a layman to understand, the word 'spirit' is used. For science oriented people, it is a 'vacuum' within the multiverse, which cannot be seen within the visible light rays.
In which specific part of the EM spectrum or a similar wave class does the vacuum lie?
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OJEEMAH(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What is even a spirit

No definition of spirits shows how any spirit can exist!!!

I still don't see how I fit into your discussion. we don't always have to share the same view and there are many ways you can actually drive your points without mentioning me. Kindly modify your post and delete my name. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2021
A001:

In which specific part of the EM spectrum or a similar wave class does the vacuum lie?
In none of the spectrum already detected by science. I'll find out what name the higher beings called this particular one soon.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I still don't see how I fit into your discussion. There are many ways you can actually drive your points without mentioning me. Kindly modify your post and delete my name. Thank you.
Hi. Are you an Igala person?
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OJEEMAH(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2021
OtemAtum:
Yes brother....and you?
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OtemAtum: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Yes brother....and you?
Omi sebira omaye.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by A001: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
OtemAtum:
In none of the spectrum already detected by science.

I thought as much. Realizing that the visible light, which we can see with the naked eye, occupies less than 0.001% of the whole EM spectrum, it's only natural to think there are other waves, EM-like, yet to be detected by scientists.

Apart from that, I think some other parts of the EM spectrum will also be discovered in the (near) future.
OtemAtum:
I'll find out what name the higher beings called this particular one soon.
Please, do. I'd so much appreciate it.

Then, when will you be sending us — your fans — the latest edition of your book, please?

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by A001: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
OtemAtum:
Apart from Seriot, how many languages do you understand?
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by OJEEMAH(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
OtemAtum:
Omi sebira omaye.
Both parents?
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
OtemAtum:

I'll refer you to your dictionary.

Please can you tell me the beginning and the end of the sequence below?

...-3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3...

As you may think that you gave Barca fans and Budaatum a run for their money, same way they are thinking that they did same to you. cheesy
Are you an Igala person?
Eun Sodu e? Agba o.

There's no multiverse.
That's not a sequence since it has no beginning as you made use of dots before -3.
A sequence refers to that which has a beginning.
You don't know what I'm thinking.
I survived attacks from budaatum and those people after questioning their ways.
I never intended to harm anyone by questioning.
The essence of the questions was to end the worthless accusations and condemnations by budaatum and those people.
I SURVIVED after questioning.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
A001:
Lols

It doesn't matter if budaatum likes your posts.

OtemAtum is just another person.

Claiming understanding is not amazing to me.

Accusing me of not understanding Bla Bla Bla won't add to your life

So, never think anything including death will make me miss OtemAtum's existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle / Are Athiest The Most Intelligent People? ? / Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.