Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday (25915 Views)

Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / 7 Reasons You Should Stop Chewing Gum / 5 Reasons You Should Drink Milk Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by burkingx(f): 2:34pm On May 24, 2017
Rosheal:
Cucumber
......Yes !!! Cucumber grin grin grin

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by felo812000(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2017
grin grin grin U are woocked mehn
nurez305:
Do we still have virgin cucumber in Nigeria? I doubt it sha

Meanwhile This Slay queen ask me which Poly can accept 107 as their cut off mark?

I replied POLYBAG and she blocked me
grin grin grin
Av I said anytin bad??
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Princeboca12(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
Hmmm, OP you forgot to state the obvious; It makes your D bigger, longer and more attractive... if you don't believe, start taking it and thank me later! cool

Na true oo. My dick now dey drag length with a tuber of yam
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by despy2003(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2017
lmao! person no go hear word ooo
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by figure007(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:
To God be the glory,exactly one year ago,I got my USA Visa....This is my first time of making FTC...

I dedicate it to my late parents,....also my adorable Wife...

Lastly, to the lady that issued the visa,I'll recommend cucumber for you.

To all the fans of Chidinma, pls help me celebrate, to all that never believed I could make front FTC ,shame on you.

Again, which bank account details should I send,coz I need to receive my payment on time.

If you think Cucumber should be legalized in Nigeria, hit like,if you aren't in support hit share

The topic tho grin grin grin
what can we deduce from all you've said sir ... No offence
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Dandeedadrunk(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2017
figure007:
what can we deduce from all you've said sir ... No offence

Modify your question by adding question mark,then I'll reply you
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by justmi1: 3:56pm On May 24, 2017
That's how a lady in the same vehicle with me called a mallam " aboki gimme one cucumber" , I didn't know when I gave her a bad look.
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by CBNIM: 5:29pm On May 24, 2017
flex04:
For those who find water boring and scarcely drink it, you can drink Cucumber water. This is because it gives you additional nutritional and health benefits compared with water. Hence, there is no need to down soft drinks daily anymore. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency shares reasons you should drink Cucumber water daily. You can buy Cucumber at any market in Lagos.

Keeps you hydrated

Cucumber water will satisfy your desire for water and keep you hydrated round-the-clock. It regulates your body temperature as well as kills toxins that have infested your body. You will barely experience dehydration if you take Cucumber water very often.

Regulates your blood pressure

Balancing and controlling your blood pressure is essential for the proper performance of your body. This due to the fact that it will protect you from stroke, heart attack, and kidney diseases.

Check your appetite

Cucumber water can come to your rescue when you are hungry. You only need to drink a cup and it will suppress your hunger until to eat another meal. This does not mean you should not eat at all. For example, when you waiting for your food to get ready, you can take Cucumber water so that you do not get too hungry.

It’s good for your skin

The silica and antioxidants in the Cucumber drink can clear and smoothen your skin. Interestingly, you can also wash your face with the water to make it more shiny and attractive.

Deal body fat

This natural drink will help you deal with the fat that gathers around your stomach and thighs. It’s as a result of its many cleansing and purifying features. So, you do not need to run along the pavement every morning before you cut body fat. Just drink Cucumber water daily.

Strengthens your gum

If your gum is always bloodied when you brush your teeth, Cucumber water can help you stop the blood and strengthen your gum. Simply use the water to rinse your mouth.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-fascinating-reasons-drink-cucumber-water-everyday/
k
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by MrBONE2(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:
To God be the glory,exactly one year ago,I got my USA Visa....This is my first time of making FTC...

To all the fans of Chidinma, pls help me celebrate, to all that never believed I could make front FTC ,shame on you.

Again, which bank account details should I send,coz I need to receive my payment on time.

If you think Cucumber should be legalized in Nigeria, hit like,if you aren't in support hit share

3000 shares grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by holluphemydavid(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2017
Where is Chidima okeke sef
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by lanrefront1(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2017
What exactly is cucumber water?
Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by Nature8(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:

grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday by samdollas2004(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is More Economical For A Large Family / Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) / Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.