Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,133 members, 7,867,282 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award (39578 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award by confido4real(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2017
i doubt if Amaechi will attend the ceremony. i despise our current governor due to he is always on politics. he should try and focus on important things in the state to improve the standard of living of the people here in rivers state.......
Re: Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award by PureMe01: 6:29pm On May 24, 2017
...a fatherly advice from Pres. Yemi Osibanjo to Wike which is a bold step to take.Nice one!.Amaechi should ignore his grievances and honour the invitation unless Wike is nursing a diabolic/ulterior motive which I doubt.... but come to think of it,if these two finally decide to sincerely lay down d swords and form an alliance,they will be UNSTOPPABLE!
Re: Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award by Omeokachie: 7:14pm On May 24, 2017
Wike not as vindictive and petty as Amaechi.

Amaechi failed to show up to handover to Wike, rather chose to be at the Eagle square for Buhari's inauguration...the only governor to do so on the day of all those who lost out of power.

He has since then been wrestling against himself. Very childish and petty from a man of his standing.
Re: Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award by palz(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2017
So long as am concerned, governor Wike is more matured than Amaechi...
It's so glaring, first he refused to take an ordinary handshake from Wike now some people are
saying he will not honour it...and we think he is mature, he is jst a bitter politician who does not really understand what politics is all about. Most Nigerian politicians dnt know what it means to move on when you loose an election....dnt know perhaps it's d black man's mentality, unlike d first world countries like America, where a losing politician openly felicitate with d winner and give him or her a warm handshake...
Re: Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award by patosky3310(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2017
Cat dey come near dog?
Re: Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award by xammy(m): 4:14am On May 25, 2017
Amaechi! Don't go I repeat Don't go there ...it's a set up
Re: Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award by Ojimba1(m): 7:03am On May 25, 2017
these two brothers ve technically ruled Rivers State for over 10 years. They know what they are doing, Forget all these drama .
I laugh @ d gullible Rivers indigenes killing one another
Re: Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award by chngebeginwthme: 7:30am On May 25, 2017
LOL Wike trying to use style beg ameachi..
Re: Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award by Nobody: 7:32am On May 25, 2017
Amaechi must collect this award, weather he like it or not, atlease for the first time to be giving award. He can give it out to one of his militia boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC / Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.