Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) (72292 Views)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) / Tree-climbing Goats In Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2017
escaped pet

3 Likes

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by reyscrub(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2017
That is the owner of the house. He want to catch fresh air on the roof.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by deleskizy: 5:16pm On May 24, 2017
This is Photoshop ti o perfcet!!! Crap

2 Likes

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by sherif4owo(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2017
grin
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Ribajae(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2017
sh!!t..

that sh!t is long
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by squash47(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I know there are very large snakes in that Banana Island , I can literally smell them when ever I go there
It's either because you are pocessed,or because you're LALA's kin.

1 Like

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by sirusX(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Don't worry folks. This Python is just a carpenter. It's going to amend/inspect the leaking roof grin

Can everyone calm down now? tongue
You sure....me i bn think say the snake na house owner wey wan check leaking roof
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by olaniyi0(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2017
lala and snake are like... abeg who get dat zuma pic ojere?
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by mjbaba: 5:17pm On May 24, 2017
Is that banana island?
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by cytell56: 5:17pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=auntysimbiat post=56828695][img]http://3.bp..com/-ktwrKiqW6II/WSVrc4yxZ_I/AAAAAAAAbLs/0z3Fp77ojzkwLrVq-CSIGkmRFU24G6rXgCLcB/s1600/capture-20170524-121328.png[/img]

check out the very long python a banana island resident spotted climbing neighbor's house to the roof ..

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae0fVYBYf1c

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/very-long-python-spotted-climbing-house.html[/quote
]Aunty Simbiat, nah watch you dey watch am, you no fit kill am?
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by just2endowed: 5:17pm On May 24, 2017
ele yi gidi gan
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by kaydee(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2017
Could be someone's pet.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by omoiyalayi(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2017
Python has come visiting
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by erico2k2(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ktwrKiqW6II/WSVrc4yxZ_I/AAAAAAAAbLs/0z3Fp77ojzkwLrVq-CSIGkmRFU24G6rXgCLcB/s1600/capture-20170524-121328.png[/img]

check out the very long python a banana island resident spotted climbing neighbor's house to the roof ..

WATCH THE VIDEO

bloggers shaaa a that's not even Nigeria
since when did we need chimneys in our houses .
Bloggers would do anything to attract traffic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae0fVYBYf1c

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/very-long-python-spotted-climbing-house.html
bloggers shaaa una dey lie for ship
that's not even Nigeria . Since when did we build chimney in our houses and use wooden railings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by madridguy(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2017
You too watch home video.

sweerychick:
Are you sure its not a owner of the house?!.. Anything is possible this days.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2017
The video looks fake . No python on the roof - watch till the end grin
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Hectarus(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2017
sweerychick:
Are you sure its not a owner of the house?!.. Anything is possible this days.
You might be right there! Heard of a case in VGC where a rich man tried to push a Liberian girl he offered a hike into his swimming pool. Unknowing to the man, his security who perceived he intonation of her greeting to be Liberian used subtly warned her not to take off her clothes for a bath... The lady got the message when they got into the living room where the swimming pool was.... Long story short as the man tried to force the lady into the pool by trying to push her, the lady evaded his push and instead he dived into the pool... Sister, a PYTHON came out of nowhere in the pool and swallowed the man... The lady ran out almost naked and insane!! Police came and found the man vomiting money in his living room.

1 Like

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by kingthreatz: 5:21pm On May 24, 2017
No proof this was in Banana Island. Bloggers lying to create traffic
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Abudu2000(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2017
Ppl can lie sha and this is making me hate nairaland more and more...

That is definitely not lekki but a documentary​ scene but i guess the mods will do anything for traffic..

I'm out of here, mtcheeew
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by pek(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2017
That shot reminds me of the Indian film, The Snake Girl.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by tsmart360(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I know there are very large snakes in that Banana Island , I can literally smell them when ever I go there
hmmm baba oh. I hail you.

1 Like

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Lagbaja01(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2017
Eleyi gidigan......
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 24, 2017
This thing na lie, NL people don too like snake to see say no be 9ja sef.

Everybody sha wan show us snakes
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by EddieDantez(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2017
Is it just me, or does this look like photoshop or a place entirely not in Nigeria? So the Nigerian that recorded the video was just silent abi? Nothing like "Blood of Jesus" or Holy Ghost Fire" Since when did Nigerians have so much chill? Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by ziga: 5:23pm On May 24, 2017
Photoshop!!!
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by shumuel(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2017
Blood Money grin !
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by bionixs: 5:26pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Slurity(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2017
What is wrong with this generation of block head. can someone remind me the diff BTW just a snake and Python?
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 24, 2017
That's the person's money secret. Most rich people on that island are into rituals and drugs.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Baroba(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2017
Tokziby:
FAKE NEWS!!!!

That house looks nothing like a Nigerian House, talkless of Banana Island.

That roof alone tells u no be here.

The extractor at the top of the house is usually used in the bathroom of oyinbo man people when taking a hot shower during the winter.

Thirdly the railings are wooden, the only place a wooden railings will be found is in the village

Please carry this fake thing commot for here, all in the name of youtube views u created a fake post!!! grow up people!!! angry

No mind them, that house is not a Nigerian styled architecture.. And again, in a typical Naija way, I expect to hear people shouting.. fake video jacked from the net..
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Myself2(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2017
That's not Banana Island

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.