Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) (72290 Views)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) / Tree-climbing Goats In Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by blessingenyo(f): 5:33pm On May 24, 2017
This one is more than a snake
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by bewla(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Don't worry folks. This Python is just a carpenter. It's going to amend/inspect the leaking roof grin

Can everyone calm down now? tongue
Kai y u want to yab my profession na weting they put food for table for kids and wife o I be furniture's maker and carpenter o

1 Like

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by johnson232: 5:37pm On May 24, 2017
Tokziby:
FAKE NEWS!!!!

That house looks nothing like a Nigerian House, talkless of Banana Island.

That roof alone tells u no be here.

The extractor at the top of the house is usually used in the bathroom of oyinbo man people when taking a hot shower during the winter.

Thirdly the railings are wooden, the only place a wooden railings will be found is in the village

Please carry this fake thing commot for here, all in the name of youtube views u created a fake post!!! grow up people!!! angry

U are very observant my brother....that house is not in nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by kinnlive(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2017
Lanretoye:
i doubt this one will get to fp cos lala is lazy,he doesn't want to work,na the one wey dem don catch/kill already him dey find.
grin
Lanretoye:
i doubt this one will get to fp cos lala is lazy,he doesn't want to work,na the one wey dem don catch/kill already him dey find.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Graciousnaija: 5:38pm On May 24, 2017
The recent increase in construction, bush clearing and dredging activities seems to be driving out this snakes.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by lavenjcrown(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2017
and u cant kill it for lala abi
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 24, 2017
Lalasticlala why is a snake climbing someone's house like that?

What is it looking for?
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by morereb10: 5:42pm On May 24, 2017
make them no kill am ooo

na the owner of the house be that
returning from coven meeting
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by MENTORCH(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2017
Tokziby:
FAKE NEWS!!!!

The extractor at the top of the house is usually used in the bathroom of oyinbo man house when taking a hot shower during the winter.

Thirdly the railings are wooden, the only place a wooden railings will be found is in the village

Please carry this fake thing commot for here, all in the name of youtube views u created a fake post!!! grow up people!!! angry

Yeah correct, that house is not in Nigeria.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Abdstrakt(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I know there are very large snakes in that Banana Island , I can literally smell them when ever I go there

What do they smell like?

3 Likes

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by BlackBaron: 5:51pm On May 24, 2017
Nairaland is now the number hotspot for fake news in Nigeria.
The use of bricks, single storey and unusual architecture is different from ours.

If not sure,

The markings on the snake should also inform that it's a very different pattern from the species of python (African rock python) from Nigeria.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 24, 2017
Hectarus:

You might be right there! Heard of a case in VGC where a rich man tried to push a Liberian girl he offered a hike into his swimming pool. Unknowing to the man, his security who perceived he intonation of her greeting to be Liberian used subtly warned her not to take off her clothes for a bath... The lady got the message when they got into the living room where the swimming pool was.... Long story short as the man tried to force the lady into the pool by trying to push her, the lady evaded his push and instead he dived into the pool... Sister, a PYTHON came out of nowhere in the pool and swallowed the man... The lady ran out almost naked and insane!! Police came and found the man vomiting money in his living room.

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by ebby9z(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2017
How are we sure this think happened at Banana Island? undecided That's how bloggers carried incidence of a dead farmer being found in the belly of a python and claimed it happened in Nigeria while it actually happened in India.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2017
Pet Python
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I know there are very large snakes in that Banana Island , I can literally smell them when ever I go there

Then imagine the snakes in snake island

1 Like

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by chigoziem10(f): 5:57pm On May 24, 2017
If na me get that house, I go sell am and relocate to another place. Me and snake no fit mix, I dey fear snake pass devil himself
I couldn't even my phone screen while watching this.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by chigoziem10(f): 5:57pm On May 24, 2017
If na me get that house, I go sell am and relocate to another place. Me and snake no fit mix, I dey fear snake pass devil himself
I couldn't even touch my phone screen while watching this.

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Money2000: 5:58pm On May 24, 2017
This is just too fake. Looks like a 3D graphic work to me. Where did the photographer stayed to get such a perfect caption. Shey na geographic channel standard?

1 Like

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 24, 2017
Tokziby:
FAKE NEWS!!!!

The extractor at the top of the house is usually used in the bathroom of oyinbo man house when taking a hot shower during the winter.

There are snakes in Banana Island
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by IMASTEX: 6:07pm On May 24, 2017
sweerychick:
Are you sure its not a owner of the house?!.. Anything is possible this days.
Abi. . .it should have been titled, "landlord access house through the wisdom or roof top"
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Marvel1206: 6:08pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by aolawale025: 6:10pm On May 24, 2017
It could be a pet
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by kingdenny(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2017
Dongreat:

Oh yeah it's the owner. Apparently he forgot his keys to the house and instead of using a carpenter to break into or do a DIY, he decided to turn into a snake knowing that such animal is a delicacy in this world and put on a show for you and your supernatural folks.

Next time I forgot my house key, I think it's better turning into a mouse as it convenient and oh yes, makes sense.

When turning into a mouse, be sure your neigbor cat is not close by, grin
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On May 24, 2017
Na wetin we go do dis lala now?
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 24, 2017
erico2k2:

bloggers shaaa una dey lie for ship
that's not even Nigeria . Since when did we build chimney in our houses and use wooden railings

Where you see chimney ?
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by xxgig(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2017
Dongreat:

Oh yeah it's the owner. Apparently he forgot his keys to the house and instead of using a carpenter to break into or do a DIY, he decided to turn into a snake knowing that such animal is a delicacy in this world and put on a show for you and your supernatural folks.

Next time I forgot my house key, I think it's better turning into a mouse as it convenient and oh yes, makes sense.
they should just change the place to Snake Island
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2017
Lanretoye:
Tahh. Any snake will do. Dead o, alive o, poisonous or not, briwn black yellow white. Even earthworm sef can make fp as far as lala has seen it.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by justmenoni: 6:23pm On May 24, 2017
Aunty simbi oniro...that ain't banana island
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by orjaha(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2017
hope it did not escape Nigeria recession?
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Dongreat(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2017
kingdenny:

When turning into a mouse, be sure your neigbor cat is not close by, grin

I dey tell you.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by NicoBaba(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2017
hmmm looks like an animated video.....
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by kbright911(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2017
Tokziby:
FAKE NEWS!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU UP AND DOWN FOR THIS.. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.