Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) (72291 Views)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) / Tree-climbing Goats In Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 24, 2017
Marvel1206:

nurshah just look at this

I no gree, e look like Photoshop .....or from the village grin
See what am saying about these snakes ,I no understand is like they want to push us to forest and move into our houses
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Marvel1206: 7:02pm On May 24, 2017
nurshah:

I no gree, e look like Photoshop .....or from the village grin
See what am saying about these snakes ,I no understand is like they want to push us to forest and move into our houses
Lol. You have to deal with them smiley
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by erico2k2(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Where you see chimney ?
have a look at the roof again, look closely at the head of the snake on the very first pic
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 24, 2017
erico2k2:

have a look at the roof again, look closely at the head of the snake on the very first pic

That's not a chimney
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2017
neoapocalypse:

That's not a chimney
Thats a chimney, its a modern day one, its o ne of those one with a chimney rotating end

Rotorvent or Aspirator is chimney Cowls are made of stainless steel and driven by the wind. The Rotorvent or Aspirator Cowls fit chimney pots with a 150-225mm (6-9 inch). These Cowls are good at limiting downdrafts and can help to increase the draw on a sluggish chimney when it is windy. In some situations Rotorvent or Aspirator Cowls are the only answer to poor chimneys. These Rotorvents or Aspirator Cowls are not generally suitable for an inefficient stove or a fireplace as the Cowls are likely to become tarred up. To optimise these Cowls use on efficient stoves that will not be run slowly or overnight. The Rotorvent or Aspirator Cowls should be checked and cleaned every year to make sure it is free from tar and check that it can spin freely. We recommend that you avoid the use of aspirators on oil fired stoves, the reason is that in high wind conditions they can create excessive draft and damage the stove as a result.

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by otunbabrown: 9:12pm On May 24, 2017
Are we sure it is not one guy that is synonymous With snake on this platform? grin
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by YorubaNigga(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2017
oloriLFC:
Lalasticlala went to visit them undecided
How are you?

1 Like

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by oloriLFC(f): 10:01pm On May 24, 2017
YorubaNigga:

How are you?
very fine. Thank you
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by babapressy(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2017
Chat!!
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by godquality: 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
If na Naija this one happen some people for don dey shout holy ghost fire while others go dey shout blood of Jesus. grin grin

But seriously though, if that house is mine, i won't even near it until someone show me proof say the snake was removed.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by colbankz(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Don't worry folks. This Python is just a carpenter. It's going to amend/inspect the leaking roof grin

Can everyone calm down now? tongue

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Mbediogu(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2017
sweerychick:
Are you sure its not the owner of the house?!.. Anything is possible these days.

Yes. It could also be an aggrieved creditor or a swindled customer or investor.
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Ashley86400: 10:57am On May 25, 2017
Are u sure the python is not a jilted lover returning back to haunt her bf. . .you can see it's climbing purposefully upstairs to the bedroom window to set things straight. . grin
Hope the cameras man didn't interfere sha. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by mylove4God(f): 3:46pm On May 25, 2017
I hate snakes
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by YorubaNigga(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2017
oloriLFC:
very fine. Thank you
You're welcome! Do u mind if we should connect?
Re: Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) by Aanemoo(f): 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Dis python is too long, i'm gonna pass out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.