Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup (874 Views)

When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head / Tribunal affirms That El-Rufai Was Validly Elected / El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup by BlowBack: 12:22pm On May 24, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/667380_Elrufai_on_NG_jpg212b6ca0fdf19bd6eb7b22852ae36cce

After his friend, Malam Bashir Yusuf (political adviser to Atiku) justified the Malian coup, controversial former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir Elrufai, come out to declare that he thinks that a coup will happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup by BlowBack: 12:25pm On May 24, 2017
And I will be posting on how APC e-rats where already supporting any coup to oust GEJ from Office.

Today, these zombies are already scared of their shadows over a likely coup to remove Buhari and the useless APC from office
Re: When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup by BlowBack: 12:27pm On May 24, 2017
success4:
Let there be coup jare and it must be exactly like ''operation Gbosa''

https://www.nairaland.com/899164/elrufai-predicts-coup-nigeria#10455627
Re: When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup by BlowBack: 12:28pm On May 24, 2017
ismhab:
I hope so, i will be the happiest person in the world.

https://www.nairaland.com/899164/elrufai-predicts-coup-nigeria#10455622
Re: When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup by BlowBack: 12:39pm On May 24, 2017
Gbawe:

keep watching buddy. We will see who has overestimated their touted strenght within a Nigeria where the stomach, and not enduring principles, is king today. Boko Haram has been butchering Nigerians from all walks of life so far. What has been the reaction of those who vacuously make noise about their 'powermen' strenght on the net? Where was the immediate burning of Mosques after the Christmas attack to indicate a readiness for t.i.t-for-tat and we-wont-take-it-lying-down people like you tout?

Right now, the "owners of Nigeria" will do and undo , plus give the lead, while all Nigeria will follow as is the case so far !!! Many of you don't seem to understand that events on the ground has overtaken the history you so much hold on to and assume other share feverishly , as dogmatic mantra, with you.

Gbawe was not only defending any future coup against GEJ but was also stating that nothing will be done to reverse it.

The Owners of Nigeria are by the way his Hausa Fulani overlords.

Today, this since retired alausa tout will be shouting upandan condemning any coup attempt to remove osunbade

1 Like

Re: When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup by BlowBack: 12:42pm On May 24, 2017
This afonja was calling for a coup back in 2013 claiming nothing was working.

I hope he will be ready to stomach a coup under this unfortunate Buhari administration now that Osunbade is close to assume full presidential powers

0lumide:

Let's be honest with our selves for once and stop these party and tribal loyalties that's getting us no where.

People, nothing is working for Nigeria and Nigerians. ACN and PDP can come and compare their states and try to talk some rubbish about who is better but we will see that non is better. Lagos is just an exception. An exception it earned by foundations laid by old western region. Nothing is working.

Power projects are built by government money only for private firms to grab them after billions has been spent (Is that subsidy or what?)

We are saving SWF when our local businesses don't have access to credit and need money to expand and create more jobs.

You say one thing against the president and it becomes a tribal issue, Our Finance minister just announced that the hard working and honest Nigerians won't get salary for September and October.

Lagos and Kano which are over populated don't even have the amenities to control disease outbreak. If a killer commutable disease breaks out in these two cities, the death toll will be too high because we lack disease control amenities and cultures.

In this same nation where millions are jobless, hungry and hopeless, Our president is renovating airports, buying 1 billion Naira food, our Senators are earning $100k (it is more than this) per month.

Meanwhile Tinubu and the Opposition are hell bent on stating obvious faults.

Pastors are preaching repentance and hell to hungry and hopeless men. Building schools with congregations' money and charging what 95% of the congregation can't afford for their children.

Our Reps are sitting there getting fat on the people's money.

You sit there all day, defending one politician or the other. All the Niger Delta "warlords", non has built a common borehole for their people but they sit on billions of naira.

Nigeria, the chaos is looming and it's for the sake of my unborn child that I will join in a fight to kill, destroy this democratic system.

Before in Nigeria, I could journey into a strange town and find a total stranger ready to take me in for some days till I've had my feel of the town. But now, every stranger is dangerous. We are in trouble. If you are on this fucking internet, telling and lying to people that Nigeria is moving forward, may your children hate the sight of you. May your last day be full of regrets and tears. All of you who are bribed to create false hope in a gloomy devil's paradise called democratic Nigeria, your hell will start to burn you right from the moment the next little child dies because of preventable diseases.

Both APC ACN OR PDP. All of you thieves. Come here trying to deceive people that your government is better and what not, may the looming revolution sweep you all 6 feet deep.

Nigeria is not working. Either there is a revolution or a military coup. No peace, no light, no drinkable water, yet they are spending billions of dollars building Abuja where all the politicians live. Abuja will burn.

OPC the lying fake justice league. OPC IS KILLING COMMON CRIMINALS WHILE COLLECTING MONEY FROM THOSE WHO HAVE ROBBED THE NATION BLIND. FUK YOU OPC, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO BETTER THE LIVES OF YORUBAS!!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1348588/nigerians-nothing-working-pray-military#16641839
Re: When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup by Feraz(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2017
LOL!!!! Guy, wetin happen? See as you go back in time!!! Anyway, put the source from the thread you copied it from in your original post to give it more credibility.

I wonder where Uncle Gbawe is now!!!
Re: When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup by ojun50(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2017
Those planning d coup should do fast alot of tins need to change
Re: When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup by Blackfire(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2017
Karma is a ......?
Re: When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup by ImadeUReadThis: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2018
bump
Re: When El Rufai Was Begging For A Coup by alawi5k: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2018
Still looking for a patriotic Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Senate Breaks 17-year Jinx, Passes Petroleum Industry Bill / Nigeria Disintegration Wahala...... / Poll: Will You Still Vote For Buhari In 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.