Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid (40678 Views)

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by auntysimbiat(f): 1:26pm On May 24, 2017
DAMN
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Sultty(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2017
C wolf in sheep's clothing, i duff my hat for ur cruelty embarassed
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by ebony13: 1:27pm On May 24, 2017
Pm express why such bad reporting? I had to mentally correct he and she and his and her.
Pls proof read before sending out reports.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by exlinkleads(f): 1:27pm On May 24, 2017
na wa ooh
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by ednut1(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2017
lessons to those who worship mere men

4 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 24, 2017
ok.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by sniperr007(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2017
One of the many Judas in BLW.
Dont judge the church based on this Judas.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by brandydaniells(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2017
this is funny.........so because of education u will agree to rape and abortion ....taaaaa she is enjoying it angry angry angry
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by 0b111: 1:28pm On May 24, 2017
IYANGBALI:
na so dem dey spell THEIR? olodo

Go and use it and withdraw money in the bank!

Mrs English Language

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by brandydaniells(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2017
this is funny.........so because of education u will agree to rape and abortion ....
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Darlo22(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:
He's not a true christ embassy pastor. He's just one of those mushroom pastors that doesn't know the nitty-gritty of what pastoral call is all about. This is my man of God

Your divorcee masturbation promoting pastor abi? Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by carzola(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:
He's not a true christ embassy pastor. He's just one of those mushroom pastors that doesn't know the nitty-gritty of what pastoral call is all about. This is my man of God
your just a sadistic indomie child... I pray your daughter never gets molested by one of those pastor you worship.. Religious slave.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by felixomor: 1:29pm On May 24, 2017
Immorttal:
why is it is that you always come out to defend these randy men of dog, are you up to something, maybe you have graduated from your theological school to begin your mass funding campaign aka church.

Hehehehe,
I knew u will fall .....LMAo
I only asked a simple question.
But u showed yourself.

Better go and check yourself o.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by ivolt: 1:29pm On May 24, 2017
Pastors, they are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by IYANGBALI: 1:29pm On May 24, 2017
0b111:

Go and use it and withdraw money in the bank!

Mrs English Language
olodoooooooo tongue tongue
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 24, 2017
Surprise Surprise !! Useless Pastors all over Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by kevoh(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2017
Na Dem Pastor Chris, Joe.agba.je and Co.mbs people... grin nothing new!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:

An Orange tree cannot produce kolanuts, by their fruits we shall know them.

The Pastor is just a product of his leader, you deny it but the facts are there.

Instead of living in denial you guys should correct the erring pastor repentance without restitution is not complete.

The Church should live up to its name as an embassy not an embarrassment to to Christians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by rightwingz: 1:35pm On May 24, 2017
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/christ-embassy-pastor-enmeshes-in-over-4-abortions-mess-maid/

Olisa again? This name and crime are 5/6. for example, Olisa metuh.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 24, 2017
quentin06:

An Orange tree cannot produce kolanuts, by their fruits we shall know them.

The Pastor is just a product of his leader, you deny it but the facts are there.

Instead of living in denial you guys should correct the erring pastor repentance without restitution is not complete.

The Church should live up to its name as an embassy not an embarrassment to to Christians

Well said!

They only support that rogue with jerry curls because there is something in it for them !!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by naijaboy756: 1:37pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:
Bros, the greatest number of sexual scandals and frauds i have seen in banks are committed by Christ embassy members.

Quote me any day,where and time. I have Examples

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Samkeniyy(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:
I don't care whether He belongs to Christ Embassy or not. All those unemployed youth lying that God called them to service can actually do this. We give too much respect to these so called men of God in Nigeria and it's very annoying. Virtually many unemployed youth easily venture into Church business these days. Fake pastors everywhere collecting people's offering. Mtcheew! Oshi buruku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Chrysz(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2017
there s God oo
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by CatfishBilly: 1:38pm On May 24, 2017
kevoh:
Na Dem Pastor Chris, Joagbaje and Gombs people... grin nothing new!
I see what you did there grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by donbenz(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
Pastors too like toto grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by azarenka: 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
lofty900:
We are talking about a man that raped a 10-yr old child and she is battling between life and death,all you can talk about is your Pastor? cry
Let's try not to remove the goal post in trying to defend evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Jabioro: 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
I fear pastors of now days past devi..you can imagine what he doing to that young girl. Some men are are not supposed to be called man not to be allowed to get close to altar.. here we are kleptomaniac, irrational set of minds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by naijaboy756: 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
sniperr007:
One of the many Judas in BLW.
Dont judge the church based on this Judas.
Yes Judas everywhere
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by Rider23: 1:40pm On May 24, 2017
nawah oh
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by 9jatatafo(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2017
IYANGBALI:
na so dem dey spell THEIR? olodo

Not in support of bad spellings but don't ignore autocorrect
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by AkQWA: 1:47pm On May 24, 2017
Pastor: The devil made me do it.
Judge: Tell the court the exact words the devil said.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid by AlphaStyles(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2017
another 1 remix DJ khaled ft Christ Embassy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! / My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.