Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program (160977 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by drered(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Michaelamo:

Yeah thanks, I have all the mails now. Received them today. But I will mail you now... So we can connect on other issues.

The folks for 29th. Any mail concerning hotel reservations?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2017
The application will close on Thursday, so i believe we that were successfully for the logical reasoning test will get an email to proceed to the next, maybe after the business game for these two batches.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2017
?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by renilu: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Hi, I took the logical reasoning test last week thursday, and I haven't recieved any mail even regarding the outcome of the test. Did this happen to anyone else?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
renilu:
Hi, I took the logical reasoning test last week thursday, and I haven't recieved any mail even regarding the outcome of the test. Did this happen to anyone else?

I think you should reapply with a new mail

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by drered(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
@Michaelamo How far? U don Land?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Michaelamo: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
drered:
@Michaelamo How far? U don Land?

Yes oo, we are chilling here.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by drered(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Michaelamo:

Yes oo, we are chilling here.

Confirm! No issues checking in?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by simplynace(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2017
Any idea on how many batches of business games have been conducted so far as well as the number of participants per batch?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ebixy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
renilu:
I took the logical reasoning test and they replied immediately that i was successful. They further said they would get back to me for the next stage
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
ebixy:

I took the logical reasoning test and they replied immediately that i was successful. They further said they would get back to me for the next stage
When was this?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ebixy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
piax:
Did the on demand video interview since last week sunday..no reply yet o..hmmmm...well life goes on...success to all those invited this week
Please how was the on-demand video interview, Was it LIVE or you record and upload?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ebixy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
FreeTraining:
When was this?
Saturday 26th August
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Chysleak: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
I think its just one batch per recruitment for each year in the different countries because from my research on other GMT Interviews conducted in other countries, there has been no two batches of business games..so the earlier, we realise that the better for everyone.UNLESS there will be a miracle..

simplynace:
Any idea on how many batches of business games have been conducted so far as well as the number of participants per batch?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chysleak:
I think its just one batch per recruitment for each year in the different countries because from my research on other GMT Interviews conducted in other countries, there has been no two batches of business games..so the earlier, we realise that the better for everyone.UNLESS there will be a miracle..

shocked..
Just have faith dear

3 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by procexor: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
please how can i be part of this GMT training ?

please i'm interested
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
procexor:
please how can i be part of this GMT training ?

please i'm interested

Application closes on Thursday, click this link to apply https://abinbev.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=17002919&tz=GMT-04%3A00
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by renilu: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hi, how did it go?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by renilu: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
ebixy:

what time did you take yours? I took mine really late in the night. Could that be why? I'm just a little confused tbh
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by simplynace(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Alright... Thanks

Chysleak:

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ebixy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
renilu:
what time did you take yours? I took mine really late in the night. Could that be why? I'm just a little confused tbh
I took mine around 1am,but it's not about the timing.

I looked through previous pages and it took some people about 5 days from logical reasoning test to video interview
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Chysleak: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Those that had their business game today how did it go? ?
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Tantos: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please far with your application. Because I applied about this same time and still stuck in stage 3- logical reasoning test.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ejifranks(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chysleak:

its no miracle dear. U are just getting urself worked up with all this your research. There will be business games in october that am sure of so pray and believe you and I will be part of it. I can post evidence of this here but won't due to reasons best known to me. grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Harry715: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
The business game went well
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by kaka22(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Harry715:
The business game went well
Can you add more flesh? What questions did they ask you? Were you guys interviewed? Etc.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by renilu: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
ebixy:

I took mine around 1am,but it's not about the timing.

I looked through previous pages and it took some people about 5 days from logical reasoning test to video interview

Yeah but I didn't even get an email regarding the result of the logical reasoning test. I did the test, submitted and haven't heard a thing since.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ebixy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
renilu:

Yeah but I didn't even get an email regarding the result of the logical reasoning test. I did the test, submitted and haven't heard a thing since.
Don't give up, keep the hope alive
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by damtan(m): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Hss anyone been called upon yet since the personality test thing. they've been quiet this while. no mails, nothing.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Relax, the company's HR team are currently in Nigeria busy with the ongoing business game and they will move to Ghana on 1st September to conduct their own business game so you see, they are busy and cannot send any mail to anyone at the moment.
They will finish from Ghana on 3rd September so after that they will continue with your application in preparation of the next business game coming up September ending or early October.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Graysmooth(f): 4:14am On Aug 30, 2017
Osusha:
Relax, the company's HR team are currently in Nigeria busy with the ongoing business game and they will move to Ghana on 1st September to conduct their own business game so you see, they are busy and cannot send any mail to anyone at the moment.
They will finish from Ghana on 3rd September so after that they will continue with your application in preparation of the next business game coming up September ending or early October.
Cheers
hmmmmm, how did you get this information please? You sound quite sure.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Osusha:
Cheers

God bless you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.