Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them (686 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by xy: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2010
Anytime I tell my GF I love her she always respond ok, thank u or alright except one day that she responded that she love me too, i asked her why she doesn't tell me that she loves me , she said she is shy and i have also heard the same from my guys who also complained that their Girl friends do not respond too. so pls i want to know if there isĀ  foul play in such or is it just shyness as she claimed?
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by akinbola2: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2010
I wil like 2 know too.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by Blueice4re(f): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2010
Yes it is shyness, i don't reply if an with my elderly ones or wit my mum but when alone i do reply, it is shyness.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by THEAMAKA(f): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2010
i your case, it may be shyness. but saying "why do ladies find it difficult" is rather odd. i don't think this is one issue that you can put in a tiny box.
ladies may have VARIOUS reasons for not responding, doesn't mean she is shy and can't say it, so don't start getting that mentality.
sometimes it could be that she is just flat out not that into you at the moment so instead of lying to you and herself saying "I love you too" she would just say "ok, alright"
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by marocguy(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2010
She dey manage u. not lovn u. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by MoneyRule(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2010
Maybe because they don't love them. Many people prefer not to say what they don't mean.
(i think shyness is a stupid reason tho)
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2010
@poster

people are different and there is nothing in the love handle book that says that if someone says "i love you" then the person in front should automatically reply it back with "i love you too".

some people dont reply because maybe they do not love you and therefore dont want to lie. i would rather that my gf not tell me and showed me instead of telling me everyday and not mean it.

its insecurity/need of reassurance that makes a man demand to hear these words(even though his partner might not be ready to say it), you should know within yourself whats going on in your couple.

to each their own.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by nana(f): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

people are different and there is nothing in the love handle book that says that if someone says "i love you" then the person in front should automatically reply it back with "i love you too".

some people dont reply because maybe they do not love you and therefore dont want to lie. i would rather that my gf not tell me and showed me instead of telling me everyday and not mean it.

its insecurity/need of reassurance that makes a man demand to hear these words(even though his partner might not be ready to say it), you should know within yourself whats going on in your couple.

to each their own.
Point.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by mbanusick(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2010
Girls are too complicated if I may say [no harm meant], there are many more issues that are mysterious,
all the same people are different and nobody can take away your love from you, dont fear
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by Pweety4me(f): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2010
Perhaps she has doubts about u,herself,the relationship or everything all 2gether who knows?
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by echobee(f): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2010
gbam
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2010
She does not love you, simple.
She pitys you and just tolerating you.
She wan make you use your church mind waka make e no be like say she come break ya heart.
Free the babe. You cant bulldoze someone into loving you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2010
Because some rats blurt out the L-word when they obviously just want to get between your thighs. Its ok if she is cautious because we all know how some of you randy rats do grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Tips And Gift: / Men Would Rather Wed 'pleasant' Girls Than Supermodels. / If You Knew Your Best Friends Bf Had Cheated On Her Would You Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.