Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' (1736 Views)

Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by Legalbeing(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2017
I use to wake up 5.am everyday sometimes before my wife.
Am absolutely happy doing lovely thing for my wife. I enjoy cooking breakfast, washing dishes, sweeping the restroom bath the children and many more. During weekends i use to wash all the cloths willingly, If the child poo i dont wait for my wife to take it off, i know how to do it...

Several occasion i over heard my Neighbour Jonah telling my friend that am a woman wrapper. Many will gossip at my back, my front and everywhere. my wife sometimes out of what people will say started to refuse my help even when she is exausted, she will try not to show a sign..

Why is it that men dont help out in doing home chores?...
Is it a law that when a man marries he is immune and he's not suppose to do home chores? Am tired and i think i want to stop

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by SmellingAnus(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2017
You are indeed a woman wrapper but it's a good one as long as it helps the marriage positively and both of you are okay with it , please don't stop doing it no matter what people say...

Many girls will be happy to have someone like you as their husband while many mothers will never want a woman that will turn to their sons to a woman wrapper..

Like my friend will normally say... Whatever makes you happy do it...

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by Oyindidi(f): 2:05pm On May 24, 2017
Best husband in the whole world. Keep it up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by Davidgrey: 2:08pm On May 24, 2017
loll!!!! Dimples182 will love this!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by smardray(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2017
Bruh...u ar a wife material...no doubt...a woman payint
Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by gunners160(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2017
Oga, your own too much self. I am not disputing the fact that it is good to help a woman but over doing it is womanwrapperlism. Haba,try and reduce it
Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by simplyhonest(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2017
there is nothing wrong with helping your wife.... don't listen to home wreckers

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 24, 2017
He's no longer a husband, he's a wife.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by Nobody: 7:51am On May 25, 2017
Davidgrey:
loll!!!! Dimples182 will love this!

That's an incredible father, the children are very lucky. It's done everyday here so nothing out of the ordinary to see a father bath, feed and carry his children. It's a shame that it's so shocking to many men.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by Chidonc(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2017
Life is 2 short 2 leave on people's opinion,if helpin out makes u hapi, y nt continue, i see notin wrong here. it takes a strong man 2 aknowledge is wife is also human and help her out. d same people callin u woman wrapper will rush 2 call u arogant and careless man if ur marriage hits d rock. think twice.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by jaszplus12(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2017
Legalbeing:

I use to wake up 5.am everyday sometimes before my wife.
Am absolutely happy doing lovely thing for my wife. I enjoy cooking breakfast, washing dishes, sweeping the restroom bath the children and many more. During weekends i use to wash all the cloths willingly, If the child poo i dont wait for my wife to take it off, i know how to do it...

Several occasion i over heard my Neighbour Jonah telling my friend that am a woman wrapper. Many will gossip at my back, my front and everywhere. my wife sometimes out of what people will say started to refuse my help even when she is exausted, she will try not to show a sign..

Why is it that men dont help out in doing home chores?...
Is it a law that when a man marries he is immune and he's not suppose to do home chores? Am tired and i think i want to stop
My dear... We're in same situation o! No difference between us! Keep it up ...your kids will learn to respect you...kudos once more.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by Legalbeing(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2017
jaszplus12:

My dear... We're in same situation o! No difference between us! Keep it up ...your kids will learn to respect you...kudos once more.
why will they learn to respect the father?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by adorablepepple(f): 1:05pm On May 25, 2017
Is it their wrapper or their marriage Those people saying all those stuffs are frustrated. Pls ignore them. Don't allow what they are saying destroy your home.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by Dadsonval(f): 1:12pm On May 25, 2017
You are one of d best man on earth, ignore those mumu people, ur children will always pray for u. Good job!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by McBrooklyn(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2017

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 25, 2017
There is nothing wrong with you helping your wife as far as it helps the marriage don't mind some of those men that will come here and start telling you to stop because they are also helping their spouse in one way or the other joor.keep it up and remain the best husband to her and I believe she will too.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by Rukkydelta(f): 3:21pm On May 25, 2017
Where can a find a man like you?
Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by Davidgrey: 7:31pm On May 25, 2017
Dimples182:

That's an incredible father, the children are very lucky. It's done everyday here so nothing out of the ordinary to see a father bath, feed and carry his children. It's a shame that it's so shocking to many men.
Granted its a lovely thing to see....But women are biologically inclined to be caregivers.

The female body is the one equipped to carry a "pregnancy and breastfeed" so its generally expected of them to be predisposed to such chores!

The ideologue is simple women enjoy doing these menial chores and since the chores demand mild physical strength averagely. it's a generally accepted concept

To me I see it this way …. Men who grew up with many sisters/women tend to be more conservative in relation to issues about Chores and home management

Given that women are "generally expected to be neat" it's inadvertently demanded of them to do cleanings and these menial chores.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by jaszplus12(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2017
Legalbeing:

why will they learn to respect the father?
simple,if a man does all this to honour his wife and compliment her then it is the wifes duty to honour and respect him in turn by praising him often in the presence of his children and commenting to the children how lucky they are to have a father that loves his family enough to go even beyond his normal duties to keep the family together. Once she is also seen doing the chores alongside the man and including the children in the house work and not dishing out orders the children will definitely grow up witrh a sense of responsibility and respect for their dad.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' by jaszplus12(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Where can a find a man like you?
they are usually found when you are objective and a bit laid back
realistic and show dexterity
just keeo your eyes open

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"Stop Sucking Your Wives Breasts" - Lagos State Commissioner Begs / Fake Hair, Fake Boobs, Fake Ass, Fake Nails & They Want Real Guy / Which Will It Be??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.