Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election (28277 Views)

Why Fayose Was Booed In Ado-ekiti Church – Fayemi Reveals / Ekiti Election: Why Fayose Should Not Go To Court – Sagay / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by hucienda: 6:58pm On May 24, 2017
Falana wan go re-contest. grin
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by AniekemeFinbarr(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by AniekemeFinbarr(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by xnsandrxns: 7:00pm On May 24, 2017
Let Fayose just leave honourably
He's bigger than this
The same fight Rasheed Ladoja lost in Oyo state
Why fight a lost battle?
I hope he doesn't get disgraced
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 24, 2017
ok.
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by LordOfNaira: 7:01pm On May 24, 2017
Mophasa:
This man like dabbling into issues that doesn't concern him

After he will go and collect millions to defend buhari in court not to showcase his certificate
If not that your son folarin is my very good friend I would have said something disastrous angry

Meanwhile

God bless Oshokomole and the good people of ekiti state
The people of ekiti state are very proud of you, you are indeed a golden governor and a man of the people

Long live Peter Ayodele Fayose aka Baba Oshokomole

Would you rather he kept quiet We need to have people talking. If you are not interested in learning, that is your problem. We who want to learn will want anyone who understands the law to continue to explain them to us free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by AniekemeFinbarr(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2017
GOV EMMANUEL INSPECTS 1BN CAPACITY SYRINGE FACTORY

Governor Udom Emmanuel has assured Akwa Ibom people that more industries will be established in the state to engender job opportunities and stimulate the economy.

Emmanuel who spoke while inspecting the test running process at the Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company, said he will continue to harness his connections in the international community to bring in genuine investors to the state.

He said the factory which has the highest capacity for production in Africa was not owned by the state government, and explained that it is entirely a Public Private Partnership (PPP) arrangement.

He solicited for more support and cooperation for his government, saying better days lie ahead for Akwa Ibom people.

The managing director of the Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company, Mr Zubeyir Gulabi described the Factory as the biggest factory in Africa and the best in the world.
He said that the factory being the biggest in Africa will soon emerge as the biggest producer of syringe in the world by the end of 2018.

According to him, the factory will commence with 3million unit of syringe immediately after commissioning, with the capacity to improve with up to one billion syringes before the end of 2018.

He thanked Governor Udom Emmanuel for sponsoring sons and daughters of the state to undergo training on syringe production in Turkey which according to him is a sign of ownership by Akwa Ibom people.

The Governor later flagged off the 600,000 tons - capacity flour mill in nearby Okat as well as commissioned the 19.5km Eket -Ibeno road project.

1 Share

Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by holluphemydavid(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2017
Dis film will be very interesting
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 24, 2017
The Only Nigeria Governor wey get mouth.
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by mpowa(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2017
Mophasa:

After he will go and collect millions to defend buhari in court not to showcase his certificate
If not that your son folarin is my very good friend I would have said something disastrous angry

Meanwhile

The people of ekiti state are very proud of you, you are indeed a golden governor and a man of the people

How is it's not his concern, he's a lawyer, an activist and social commentator, it's his business.

Meanwhile why is your Osokomole seeking for 3rd term? His former term remain only 7months, if the court gives him go ahead, will he do his 7 Months and leave? The ponmo and amala don sweet am, he no want leave.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by exlinkleads(f): 7:06pm On May 24, 2017
ok
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Jabioro: 7:07pm On May 24, 2017
Mophasa:

Meanwhile

The one you have said about him has gone viral.. is it because he permitted the truth... I have also quoted you in case you changed your mind ,on my way to see Folarin ..
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by bcjpevo: 7:07pm On May 24, 2017
Let the court decide.
basic23111:
Fayose dey fear EFCC....
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2017
Mophasa:

Meanwhile

Stop typing craps. Who told u we are proud of him? Speak for urself not us. And to mr lousy polithiefcian u should be ready to continue from where Nnamdi kanu stopped in kuje prison. If u are truly progressive and great thinker u would be able to see that fayose is being lousy so his exploits won't be seen. If fayose contest in ekiti next year and win. Then i would stop being an Ekiti Indegene. Bloody tout
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Adebowale89(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2017
Mophasa:

Meanwhile

pls keep shut. falana is one of the statesman of ekiti state, he had been into ekiti politics before fayose interest in politics at all

and he's a native of ilawe ekiti

so tell me who's blabbing btw u and him?
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by emmasege: 7:08pm On May 24, 2017
Here comes the big mouth Femi Falana again, a failure whom we assumed was going to succeed a true activist and late conscience of the nation (Gani Fawehinmi).

Ok, we don hear you Mr. Femi. Can you pls go test your popularity in Ekiti by attempting to succeed Fayose?

1 Like

Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by bcjpevo: 7:10pm On May 24, 2017
ok
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by DeRay98(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2017
Mophasa:

Meanwhile

Mr "Fayose fan" you see how everybody dey quote and batter you because you for olodo comments?
First, Falana is reputed senior advocate of Nigeria,
Secondly, he's a constitutional and human rights lawyer,
Thirdly and very importantly, he's from Ekiti state.
Olodo. Your hero don dey fear as his immunity want expire and him don drive rough too much he dey look for tenure extention for ponmo and eja eating by roadside.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by AskProf: 7:11pm On May 24, 2017
gberra:
You are already the Governor of Biafra. Go & complete your extension in potopoto land

Igbos are Mad tongue

And you are this.

Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2017
AniekemeFinbarr:
GOV EMMANUEL INSPECTS 1BN CAPACITY SYRINGE FACTORY

Governor Udom Emmanuel has assured Akwa Ibom people that more industries will be established in the state to engender job opportunities and stimulate the economy.

Emmanuel who spoke while inspecting the test running process at the Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company, said he will continue to harness his connections in the international community to bring in genuine investors to the state.

He said the factory which has the highest capacity for production in Africa was not owned by the state government, and explained that it is entirely a Public Private Partnership (PPP) arrangement.

He solicited for more support and cooperation for his government, saying better days lie ahead for Akwa Ibom people.

The managing director of the Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company, Mr Zubeyir Gulabi described the Factory as the biggest factory in Africa and the best in the world.
He said that the factory being the biggest in Africa will soon emerge as the biggest producer of syringe in the world by the end of 2018.

According to him, the factory will commence with 3million unit of syringe immediately after commissioning, with the capacity to improve with up to one billion syringes before the end of 2018.

He thanked Governor Udom Emmanuel for sponsoring sons and daughters of the state to undergo training on syringe production in Turkey which according to him is a sign of ownership by Akwa Ibom people.

The Governor later flagged off the 600,000 tons - capacity flour mill in nearby Okat as well as commissioned the 19.5km Eket -Ibeno road project.
to all fayose cohorts, av u ever heard sumtin like dis frm fayose since he became gov.? D fvking flyover poo he is building never finish since 2yr ago. Nd we already av a flyover at abule egba, recieve sense and stop being hypnotised by dis lousy thief.
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by official123: 7:14pm On May 24, 2017

Meanwhile

Long live Peter Ayodele Fayose aka Baba Oshokomole[/quote]

[color=#006600][/color]No be by force to comment, if don't haave something to say
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by FrankGiel: 7:14pm On May 24, 2017
Ekiti state that is still owing workers salary, wants to use limited funds to pursue a baseless court case and pay a greedy lawyer millions for nothing.. #Wehdonsir
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by KingOluwatobi: 7:18pm On May 24, 2017
If say na one Apc governor na this Useless man no go talk....
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Mcreloaded(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2017
In other words decamp to APC and see your sins wiped clean and your dreams come true Wike is on the path of decamping by offering awards so try and release your own format to decamp as I heard you removed all PDP signs in your state, that's the way to go lol
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Charly68: 7:19pm On May 24, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
An Ekiti indigene​ is talking about an issue that will affect his state and you said he is dabbling into an issue that doesn't concern him?
Please give your​ self an intelligence rating, with -0.09 being the maximum achievable level by anybody with your mentality.
Mumu ni boboyen ...always talking but never thinking people.
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2017
DeRay98:

Mr "Fayose fan" you see how everybody dey quote and batter you because you for olodo comments?
First, Falana is reputed senior advocate of Nigeria,
Secondly, he's a constitutional and human rights lawyer,
Thirdly and very importantly, he's from Ekiti state.
Olodo. Your hero don dey fear as his immunity want expire and him don drive rough too much he dey look for tenure extention for ponmo and eja eating by roadside.
hasing i don't know why some people are so gullible, and believe eating boli on the street and groundnut means u're a gov. Of the people. A gov. Dat wil open his mouth to say he will go on strike. D dude is such a joke. Even with un paid salary in osun we can all see d gud tinx he used d state money 4. Ekiti people are suffering and pretending to be happy just because dy are stubborn. Dy voted him so dy should suffer even if it was rigged, na dem open eye down. Next gov. Pls b4 i go ekiti again
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 24, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Who no know before say he no fit seek reelection. ...make Fayose go eat food by the road side jare
Your moniker completely describes your Destiny.
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by yemlas(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2017
Falana gbo ti re
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by proff010: 7:39pm On May 24, 2017
gberra:
You are already the Governor of Biafra. Go & complete your extension in potopoto land

Igbos are Mad tongue
yes ooo
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 24, 2017
proff010:
yes ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) / Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu / Ekweremadu Stoned In Presence Of German Security Before He Ran In Updated Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.