Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election (28275 Views)

Why Fayose Was Booed In Ado-ekiti Church – Fayemi Reveals / Ekiti Election: Why Fayose Should Not Go To Court – Sagay / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by PearlStreet(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2017
Mophasa:
This man like dabbling into issues that doesn't concern him

After he will go and collect millions to defend buhari in court not to showcase his certificate
If not that your son folarin is my very good friend I would have said something disastrous angry

Meanwhile

God bless Oshokomole and the good people of ekiti state
The people of ekiti state are very proud of you, you are indeed a golden governor and a man of the people

Long live Peter Ayodele Fayose aka Baba Oshokomole

Posts like yours make me regret not supporting abortion.

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Banter1(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2017
Mophasa:

After he will go and collect millions to defend buhari in court not to showcase his certificate
If not that your son folarin is my very good friend I would have said something disastrous angry

Meanwhile

The people of ekiti state are very proud of you, you are indeed a golden governor and a man of the people

How? Elaborate
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by sapele914(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2017
TippyTop:
Says Falana the APC lawyer.
Best believe,the truth is bitter.
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by sapele914(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2017
DLondonboiy:
A man was impeached before his tenure expired. The highest court of the land said, "noo, na ojoro una do this man".is this man not supposed to finish his tenure? Is that not the right thing to do?

Hatred wan kill una for this country
MUMU wan kill you, abi na the cold for JD freeze your medulla oblongata?

1 Like

Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by sapele914(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2017
donlucabrazi:
We all know Fayose is a joker...

But Oga Falana you are a hired critique. You are very quick to criticise the opposition but goes suddenly dumb when it involves the government

Since u are very proactive, why didn't you advice the president to show Nigerians his Waec Certificate? Instead you led a long queue of S.A.N'S to court to defend the indefensible ...

Abeg Oga park well...
Get a life donlocobrazi are you still on that waec bullshit?how will that put money in your pocket abi you use the president waec paper take play bet9ja?
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by sandland: 9:07pm On May 24, 2017
The fact that Ayodele Fayose did not complete his tenure did not mean that he was not elected governor before. He has always been called former governor before this time.
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by bizzibodi(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2017
DLondonboiy:
A man was impeached before his tenure expired. The highest court of the land said, "noo, na ojoro una do this man".is this man not supposed to finish his tenure? Is that not the right thing to do?

which term again?d remaining 7mnths?
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by PREBuhari2019: 9:25pm On May 24, 2017
na you know
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Adeboyefa(f): 9:55pm On May 24, 2017
Mophasa:

Meanwhile

Fálànà, gbọ́ tìrẹ. Tara ẹni là á gbọ́.
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by ybalogs(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
An Ekiti indigene​ is talking about an issue that will affect his state and you said he is dabbling into an issue that doesn't concern him?
Please give your​ self an intelligence rating, with -0.09 being the maximum achievable level by anybody with your mentality.
JUST HAD TO ADD MY LIKE .
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by godquality: 10:14pm On May 24, 2017
Mophasa:

Meanwhile

Issue doesn't concern him? Really? Because he's not a Nigerian?
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by aribisala0(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2017
DLondonboiy:

If the issue is finishing tenure why contest election?
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by matotoide(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2017
Am i the only one who read the part where Fayose said he'd approach the court to interpret the ruling as regards whether he is eligible to contest? The comments here don't reflect what Fayose really said. #mytwocents
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by lagosrd: 11:07pm On May 24, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
An Ekiti indigene​ is talking about an issue that will affect his state and you said he is dabbling into an issue that doesn't concern him?
Please give your​ self an intelligence rating, with -0.09 being the maximum achievable level by anybody with your mentality.

The guy you quoted was right. With all these your inconsistent lawyers and Alexis indigenes. So when someone was u justly town out of office, he should not contest it Abi.... Don't seems to get the kind of law falana is practising. And the one you're also following.
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by OAUTemitayo: 11:15pm On May 24, 2017
lagosrd:

The guy you quoted was right. With all these your inconsistent lawyers and Alexis indigenes. So when someone was u justly town out of office, he should not contest it Abi.... Don't seems to get the kind of law falana is practising. And the one you're also following.
Sheer Ignorance!
The case he want to pursue has already been decided several times by the judiciary.
But since you and Fayose don't really know much about legality and always seek to force your way through, how would you know?
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by emi14: 6:23am On May 25, 2017
Mophasa:

Meanwhile

I enjoyed reading your comment but is unfair to subdue the truth and ur conscience because of your friendship with Falana"s son even when he's defending and committing blonder?
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by DrLuv: 7:04am On May 25, 2017
Mophasa:

Meanwhile

I will be quick to pass judgment on you as someone who is not abreast with the situation that has been plaging ekiti state.any ekiti indigene,particularly if resident in the state since the inception of fayose's dispensation knows exactly what I mean.
to sum up,what I am saying is that saying ekiti is in trouble will be an understatement of the century

1 Like

Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Godwinalfred(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2017
Commotion in d house of devils
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by lagosrd: 8:11am On May 25, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Sheer Ignorance!
The case he want to pursue has already been decided several times by the judiciary.
But since you and Fayose don't really know much about legality and always seek to force your way through, how would you know?x

Hatred is self punishment.
You are just bad because you hate fayose,
Even if you like arrest him online before the expiration of his tenure, you can't rule the hand of God out of that guy's life. He is favoured ,am not a politician, neither do I hail from that state but the way you are thinking as an omnipotent, I will not want to join issues with you friend just watch as things unfold. This is Nigeria where anything is possible.
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by OAUTemitayo: 8:15am On May 25, 2017
lagosrd:

Hatred is self punishment.
You are just bad because you hate fayose,
Even if you like arrest him online before the expiration of his tenure, you can't rule the hand of God out of that guy's life. He is favoured ,am not a politician, neither do I hail from that state but the way you are thinking as an omnipotent, I will not want to join issues with you friend just watch as things unfold. This is Nigeria where anything is possible.
See this one.
When did speaking the truth become hatred?
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by lagosrd: 8:27am On May 25, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
See this one.
When did speaking the truth become hatred?

I get your time, speaking the truth indeed. Dogmatic assumption.
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by OAUTemitayo: 8:55am On May 25, 2017
lagosrd:

I get your time, speaking the truth indeed. Dogmatic assumption.
What is dogmatic here bro?
There are numerous cases on governors that were illegally impeached.
The Supreme court nullified the impeachment.
The supreme court however ruled that the impeached governors cannot go back to the post if an election has been held after that as the impeachment has been overtaken by events that cannot be reversed.
Now, tell me Fayoses impeachment has not been overtaken by an event?
After three elections, how do you wanna prove this?
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by omogidi234(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2017
Mophasa:

Meanwhile

Falana is from Ekiti just as I am. Besides as a Frontline legal practitioner in Nigeria, I don't think he has to belong to be able to address any national issue. Many thanks.
Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by watif56: 10:02am On May 25, 2017
why wait for tomorrow when you can win today,boost your financial status today. see details below

Re: Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election by Tecno66: 11:27am On May 25, 2017
Falana is turning himself into the law interpreter. Though, those are his personal opinion. Fayose, being human may want to take advantage of the law to extend his stay in office because there is enjoyment in office. If there was suffering, he wont want an extention but it is left for the courts to interprete and not Falana. If the pay is right, the same Falana will not mind handling the case for Fayose. No be today.
Mophasa:

Meanwhile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Speaker Resigns Over Emir Sanusi’s Removal Saga - / Address Ambode's Allegations Against Sanwo-olu, Lawyer Tells APC / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.