Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) (916 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 5:34pm On May 24, 2017
When Last Did His Excellency Visit India?

An open letter to Mrs Feyisetan Fayose

Your Excellency,
In the newfangled Nigeria, People who have authoritarian and commanding powers are rumored to have got it from India. Anyone who has ever checked out 'The end time' a nollywood movie of some years ago would be a witness to my testimonial. The many sequels on how powerful India is with her magicians, cults, palmists, astrologers etc were corroborated with Obasanjo's reported visit to an astrologer in India to ascertain his date of birth. Mrs Fayose, what might have given your tall man the daring to go on air and inform the well educated and polished people of Ekiti that he would contest the governor's sit again in 2018 Ceteris paribus? I sense some Indian concoctions at work. What else could be working that alchemy?

Dear mrs first lady, with due respect, help inform him that some of us almost cry whenever he inaugurates his executive comedies.Please, see it as supposed; he has done nothing to justify the votes we freely gave him in the first place. How will the almost eight months pension he owes justify his victory? Or will about seven months local government salaries' nonpayment cop a plea for his historic 16-0? How many months is it now that he owes state workers? Did you take your time to hang on your husband's words during his recent radio session(Mr governor explains)? He said so many bitter nothings. Have you ever heard a sitting governor tell workers to sit back at home enjoying because they are working for him? In the sane world, it's not done no matter what. I would rather question his comprehension of workers' role in a state's development. His he on the beam of what governance is all about? Didn't you feel sorry for Ekiti when he said either him(the owner as he said) or his boys would continue to rule? He was even puffed up enough to compare the office he occupies with the Davidic kingdom and hinted on how the descendants of the legendary king David would continue to be kings in Israel. He is bent on installing kings for us, either we like it or not? Will you also be part of this god-fatherism in the making?

Madam, can your husband possess people too? Like he also got the power from India. Many Ekiti people, the speaker especially and the entire house of assembly members seem possessed by the spirit of Fayose, Commissioners, do they exist? Why is he ruling Ekiti? Why is he running affairs like the state is his inheritance or we are his perpetual subjects?
I will off the point a little, what do Nigerian governors take governance for? Is being a governor about sharing monthly allocations among stakeholders and crying to the media whenever it falls in amount? Is it about waiting for tax payers morning as IGR? Can't they drive their states to independence? Can't they be productive too? Let's leave that for the downstream.

Your Excellency, those Indian magicians must be very powerful, if Mr governor got even his confidence from there. One thing I love about him is his boldness.The gut that drove him to tell us how he and some people were playing games. Playing games with our future? Playing games with the likes of Fayemi and Segun Oni right? He his even courageous enough to overlook what should be his horror, as if he is not aware that there is fire on the mountain. His nerve will not save him this time.The battle line is drawn, Ekiti youths will soon overtake him.The revolutionary fire is very voracious, ready to get rid of every hindrance. After all, we are the voters, majority of the electorate. What a bloodless revolution! Feyisetan, if your husband would not pack his belongings from the state house by October 2018, you had better pack yours. In fact I advise you to start packing by January to ease the burden. If abracadabra is endearing him to the heart of Ekiti people, it will not stand the sigh of the Almighty. The oppressed are crying for vengeance, the spirits of those aged pensioners who died of hunger are seeking revenge. God is ready, the youths are ready."Youths must not just exist but live, our parents must not just endure but enjoy life." I'm almost done, best wishes to Mr Governor and nightmare of the federal government. Please remember to ask him, when was the last time he visited India?

Sincerely,
Ayeni Faith Damilola.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Baawaa(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2017
2018 is around the corner,I want to see the magic that Fayose will perform
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 5:49pm On May 24, 2017
There is no magic anywhere fa,
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by madridguy(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2017
Sarrki, Sarki hope you're fine. Ekiti people mumu don do tongue eyes don open yakata grin Now they are tired of Ponmo cutting executive comedian grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 5:57pm On May 24, 2017
The spirit of revolution is taking over in Ekiti
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 6:36pm On May 24, 2017
Not about Fayose only though, these politicians have almost something to offer. we must chase them out
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2017
I served in ekiti and I can bet to deactivate my moniker if PDP lose the forthcoming election. Fayose is a grassroot politician and he's loved by the masses, all those making noise na BMC online them be... To win election in ekiti by PDP is far easier than rivers state, he is loved by the people cause of the development he brought to them. Madridguy na this kind thing way you they do go make Madrid lose champions league final

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 6:48pm On May 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I served in ekiti and I can bet to deactivate my moniker if PDP lose the forthcoming election. Fayose is a grassroot politician and he's loved by the masses, all those making noise na BMC online them be... To win election in ekiti by PDP is far easier than rivers state, he is loved by the people cause of the development he brought to them. Madridguy na this kind thing way you they do go make Madrid lose champions league final
U've spoken well.Those youths that are almost losing their parents to hunger will vote for him.Those workers that can't afford their Children's fees will vote for him.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by madridguy(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2017
Make you and your role model " Fayose " join together join the Old lady of Juventus una go chop belle full grin grin grin

CROWNWEALTH019:
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2017
Africlegend:

U've spoken well.Those youths that are almost losing their parents to hunger will vote for him.Those workers that can't afford their Children's fees will vote for him.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2017
Africlegend:

Guy stop spewing thrash, fayemi was there but did nothing
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2017
madridguy:
Make you and your role model " Fayose " join together join the Old lady of Juventus una go chop belle full grin grin grin

I they laff you
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by DamiBukola: 6:58pm On May 24, 2017
Africlegend:

Is your father Ekiti worker, when last did you hear Ekiti workers complaining about non payment?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 7:02pm On May 24, 2017
DamiBukola:
Is your father Ekiti worker, when last did you hear Ekiti workers complaining about non payment?
Why are you out there asking questions? Ekiti is hotter than fire. For your question, ask the youths who are ready to oust him and ask Fayose who knows his people better.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by kayalcomp: 7:11pm On May 24, 2017
My sis dont worry. Extending Fayose's tenure cannot be possible. He may only be compensated for the stated period. And he should not think that he controls Ekiti politics, because if he does , he will be disappointed. He should also remember that these Workers and Pensioners that are being owed salaries are the ones he will seek vote from. They are the majority.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 7:13pm On May 24, 2017
kayalcomp:
My sis dont worry. Extending Fayose's tenure cannot be possible. He may only be compensated for the stated period. And he should not think that he controls Ekiti politics, because if he does , he will be disappointed. He should also remember that these Workers and Pensioners that are being owed salaries are the ones he will seek vote for. They are the majority.
O ya mi lenu o, we don't want him disgraced out of there.He should just leave.He can't even impose a successor.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 7:19pm On May 24, 2017
Ekiti people may seem silent now, d time will soon come
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 7:24pm On May 24, 2017
DamiBukola:
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by kayalcomp: 7:26pm On May 24, 2017
Forget about this so called love you are referring to. If Fayose fails to have good relationship with Ekiti Workers/ Pensioners, i tell you it will affect him in Ekiti politics. And i will advise that he should not be proud, let him just behave humbly , and he will see the result. Are you even aware that Fayose has lost a Senatorial election before?
CROWNWEALTH019:
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 7:28pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=kayalcomp post=56841960]Forget about this so called love you are referring to. If Fayose fails to have good relationship with Ekiti Workers/ Pensioners, i tell you it will affect him in Ekiti politics. And i will advise that he should not be proud, let him just behave humbly , and he will see the result. Are you even aware that Fayose has lost a Senatorial election before? [/quote
abeg, tell them o.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 7:29pm On May 24, 2017
kayalcomp:
Forget about this so called love you are referring to. If Fayose fails to have good relationship with Ekiti Workers/ Pensioners, i tell you it will affect him in Ekiti politics. And i will advise that he should not be proud, let him just behave humbly , and he will see the result. Are you even aware that Fayose has lost a Senatorial election before?
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 7:31pm On May 24, 2017
Africlegend:
Ekiti people may seem silent now, d time will soon come
seriously o
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 7:36pm On May 24, 2017
Not as if APC will be an option anyway
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 10:17pm On May 25, 2017
Ekiti is battle ready
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs Feyisetan Fayose(when Last Did ...) by Africlegend: 9:58am On May 26, 2017
Ekiti youths in the house, are u ready for this revolutionary battle?

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Save The Igbo Nation / Ijaw Nation Rewards Nnamdi Kalu With A Cutlass And Lantern / Unpatriotic Citizens Clamour For Restructure, Says Senate Deputy Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.