Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) (3834 Views)

Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check / Buhari, APC Planning To Rig Presidential Election - Atiku / 2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by payges: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
PDP presidential flag bearer, Atiku, has pointed fingers in the direction of OBO, claiming he was the reason behind his losing the race in the recently concluded presidential election. FNN had a sit down to ask why Atiku has not accepted defeat yet. Below is some excerpt from the interview.

FNN: Good morning, how are you coming with the loss?

ATIKU: What loss? I did not lose the election. Have you seen the amount of lawyers I have and how many years of experience they have? The battle is not over.

FNN: So you believe the justice system in Nigeria will turn the events of the election in your favour?

ATIKU: I believe Nigeria is a democratic nation and all the facts prove that Buhari is a fraud. The election was not free and fair.

FNN: Are there any other concerns you have about the turnout of the election as it affects you?

ATIKU: Oh! I didn’t want to say this before but I would have to blame Davido.

FNN: Why Davido?

ATIKU: Everyone he has shown support for in the electoral space has lost. Think about it. His uncle, Saraki, Banky W, Mr Jollof- they all lost their elections and that same omen affected my race hugely

SATIRE

https://www.fnn.com.ng/politics/davido-is-the-reason-i-lost-the-presidential-election-atiku/

2 Likes

Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by AdeTish: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Joker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Mynd44: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
FNN, welcome back.

You guys were missed. Please let people know it is satire though.

All the best

6 Likes

Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by sarrki(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Davido bleeped up

It’s different thing supporting Your uncle

Atiku has been rejected by God and Humanity
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
How is this news true undecided undecided undecided
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
How is this new true undecided undecided or is it just to spoil the reputation of OBO
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mynd44:
FNN, welcome back.

You guys were missed. Please let people know it is satire though.

All the best
Bros how far..... shebi you be mod?

1 Like

Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by sarrki(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
kingemzy5:
How is this news true undecided undecided undecided

Ask him or google

Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
sarrki:
Davido bleeped up

It’s different thing supporting Your uncle

Atiku has been rejected by God and Humanity
He has only be rejected by humans.... not God
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by falcon01: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
nawaoooo, so people no see where them write satire News
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
sarrki:

Ask him or google
Phone Number undecided undecided
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
falcon01:
nawaoooo, so people no see where them write satire News

I tire too ooo
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
See guys up there asking whether its true

Some people don't even the meaning of Satire but must comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by jyz200(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Trash
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Charmingrascal(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
kingemzy5:
How is this new true undecided undecided or is it just to spoil the reputation of OBO

Bra check the meaning of satire in the dictionary
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Afamed: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
kingemzy5:
He has only be rejected by humans.... not God
Serial loser consolation
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by nicanord: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
why cry over spilt milk. y na now your eye open?
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by IbukunSangotola(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
LOL
they will come and tell us Tinubu is the owner of Satire news
Don't fight with a troll
Just laugh and pass
LMFAO
OBO supported Keshi for Headies Next Rated, the poor boy lost LOL
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Harry00(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin

Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Bella55555(f): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
payges:
PDP presidential flag bearer, Atiku, has pointed fingers in the direction of OBO, claiming he was the reason behind his losing the race in the recently concluded presidential election. FNN had a sit down to ask why Atiku has not accepted defeat yet. Below is some excerpt from the interview.

FNN: Good morning, how are you coming with the loss?

ATIKU: What loss? I did not lose the election. Have you seen the amount of lawyers I have and how many years of experience they have? The battle is not over.

FNN: So you believe the justice system in Nigeria will turn the events of the election in your favour?

ATIKU: I believe Nigeria is a democratic nation and all the facts prove that Buhari is a fraud. The election was not free and fair.

FNN: Are there any other concerns you have about the turnout of the election as it affects you?

ATIKU: Oh! I didn’t want to say this before but I would have to blame Davido.

FNN: Why Davido?

ATIKU: Everyone he has shown support for in the electoral space has lost. Think about it. His uncle, Saraki, Banky W, Mr Jollof- they all lost their elections and that same omen affected my race hugely

SATIRE

https://www.fnn.com.ng/politics/davido-is-the-reason-i-lost-the-presidential-election-atiku/
liars from the pit of hell ���
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Bungalow: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by kolaaderin: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
SATIRE NEWS. The same news Oyedepo took seriously about Buhari been replaced with Sudanese and his family are demanding from Federal government .

SATIRE news are just to rob confused minds of their curiosity .

Re: ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS) by Olibboy: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
See guys up there asking whether its true

Some people don't even the meaning of Satire but must comment cheesy
satire
/ˈsatʌɪə/
noun
the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or
ridicule to expose and criticize people's
stupidity or vices, particularly in the context
of contemporary politics and other topical
issues.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) / Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks / Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.