Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Help! I Have Been Scammed - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! I Have Been Scammed (5548 Views)

How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / If You Have Been Scammed By This Number 08064553565 Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Have Been Scammed by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 25, 2017
sleuthhound:
good! My advice dnt listen & accept jst whatever d scammer says while he & u stalls 4 time in refunding cos hes already show u no1 sign. Hes nt to be trusted
2. Start making ur moves & official reports nw to relevant authorities, as well as carry d authorities along on ur conversation with d scammer. As u negotiate ur refund. so it wont be too late & scammer plays a fast one on u as u dey give am "benefit of doubt"
3. Dnt threaten him, jst allow him hv his atmosphere of comfort. But when its time 2threat im fk up, guy! show no mercy.
I once used soldiers to brutalise a scammer, guy! does guys hardly confess/repent. Even with a corked rifle to d head&red hot slaps, im no kuku wan confess over 40k wey im chop 4rm my lady friend.

Thanks bro. You've been great help.
Those guys can be pretty stubborn.

Nawa
Re: Help! I Have Been Scammed by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 25, 2017
Lalasticlala, help push this to the fp please? Someone who's in the know may help on how to track down the scammer.
Re: Help! I Have Been Scammed by sleuthhound: 3:09pm On May 25, 2017
healthmatters01:

Thanks bro. You've been great help.
Those guys can be pretty stubborn.

Nawa
i told u to mk him hv an atmosphere comfort, while u work behind the scene&fk him up.
Hope dis ur posting his phone no. & details online would nt worsen things & tip him off unnecessarily! Cos anybody(including nairaland fellow scammers lol) can tip him off or sm pple call/harass him unnecessarily!
Re: Help! I Have Been Scammed by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 25, 2017
sleuthhound:
i told u to mk him hv an atmosphere comfort, while u work behind the scene&fk him up.
Hope dis ur posting his phone no. & details online would nt worsened things & tip him off unnecessarily! Cos anybody(including nairaland fellow scammers lol) can tip him off or sm pple call/harass him unnecessarily!

True talk, bro.

That's what I was avoiding in the first place by refusing to disclose too much information about the guy. But some of them seem to think that I'm lying.

What I wanted was for someone who's skilled in these things to help out privately, and not get people to call him unnecessarily.

Think I will kuku remove it.

But I've reported to the various banks online.

Thanks again, bro.
Re: Help! I Have Been Scammed by amuokuko: 4:55pm On May 25, 2017
oyetpel:
Your Mentor duped you Mr Man

Nope sir, his mentor did not dupe him..

If u re current with today's job scam, u would know the latest trick is to call an elderly person whom they know won't need the job but someone within his family and when such relation calls you, u won't think so much of it being a scam..

They used my uncle last year but we were smarter than the dumb axx...
Re: Help! I Have Been Scammed by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 25, 2017
amuokuko:

Nope sir, his mentor did not dupe him..

If u re current with today's job scam, u would know the latest trick is to call an elderly person whom they know won't need the job but someone within his family and when such relation calls you, u won't think so much of it being a scam..

They used my uncle last year but we were smarter than the dumb axx...

Thanks for your understanding, bro.
Re: Help! I Have Been Scammed by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 25, 2017
Goodbye, my people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have Been Scammed by MikeMicheal(m): 9:45pm On May 25, 2017
The dude later quit Nairaland?
Nairaland sef the mods dey disappoint.
Irrelevant topics are making front page, but a topic to help a depressed victim of Fraud wont make front-page.
It is a pity.
Re: Help! I Have Been Scammed by jd1986(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2017
cry
Re: Help! I Have Been Scammed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2017
Op don deactivate.. scam everywere someone need to bee careful may God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Lie In A Job Interview In Lagos / Free Ict Training Seminar On Photoshop, Coreldraw And Autocad / Want To Setup A Supermarket With Barcode Scanning System? (oyo, Ogun, And Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.