Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,146 members, 7,842,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari (44354 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by Skubidude(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
wat is painin u now?
my Broda goan dive rock, jona lost election two yes ago, get a life!
Another dumb BMC spotted.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by Skubidude(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2017
Mcreloaded:
If only you know or can imagine the 2 years it took the media aid to open his first email and how he shouted eureka the you will appreciate his happiness for claiming opening of emails as an achievement.

I tells ucheesy

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by Skubidude(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2017
babestella:
That Bachir whatever is a cow, a goat is more intelligent than the him, it's not only e-mail, it's he-mail.

This is how they use their mediocrity to drag this country backwards, our president ran away to London working with drugs and med, bahsir is here trying to show us how dumb he Is.

Very dumb indeed. Just imagine the kind of pple we hav to share the same country with, it so unfortunate i tell u.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by jude90(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2017
very funny government

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by seangy4konji: 2:45pm On May 25, 2017
You can see that it's not a curse. Nigeria is cursed.

Of you pay me something and within gone month can I not create 40 thousand e ma Ddresses?how will that reduce price if kerosene,garri,egg now sells 50 naira. Abi ko b same chicken?

We can't progress. They should just keep looting and watch masses suffer and commit divide daily.

Na health care deh nose dive now. MY god give us good health amen.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by xrenzy(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2017
lawalosky:
y are you pipu firing @ him like dat na, if dae talk na problm if dae no talk na prblm!
chairman make den fire ram imagine d rubbish wey d idiot dey yan if u check wella d useless idiot fit no get result aka na by connection d guy take get d position o
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by lawalosky(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2017
xrenzy:
chairman make den fire ram imagine d rubbish wey d idiot dey yan if u check wella d useless idiot fit no get result aka na by connection d guy take get d position o
i no bros but speaking ill of them wil nt change anythin.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by Chiaka(f): 6:37pm On May 25, 2017
Soon Creation of 40,000 Twits by his media aids will be listed as an achievement grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by bakila: 7:03pm On May 25, 2017
Eluwilussit:
My friend Bakila, you de see achievement so? grin grin grin. Soon, we go count all the oversea trips as achievement. Nigerians no de hear word. shocked
Buhari is better than that alternative.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by xrenzy(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2017
lawalosky:
i no bros but speaking ill of them wil nt change anythin.
for ghetto wey me dey speaking ill of them is like tomtom soothing relieve it shows we are not der slaves like der northern children who don't know der right o

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 11:58pm On May 25, 2017
bakila:

Buhari is better than that alternative.

Are we still talking about the "alternative"?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by suremanpatriot: 1:21am On May 26, 2017
...i see the hands of opposition party in this thread,they don't see how things hav progressed e.g
a) they don't see how the rate of stealin in govt spendin has significantly being curbed; b) they don't see how dubious ex public office holders hav absconded to escape justice of exposed misappropriations; c) they don't see use of how made in Nigeria products has bcom massively imbibed by citizens, anybody tht doesn't see these developments are just deceivin themselves.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by lawalosky(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2017
xrenzy:
for ghetto wey me dey speaking ill of them is like tomtom soothing relieve it shows we are not der slaves like der northern children who don't know der right o
alright you won!
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by xrenzy(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2017
lawalosky:
alright you won!
I pray we all win sha o
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by lawalosky(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2017
xrenzy:
I pray we all win sha o
nasobro!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by Jabioro: 9:24pm On May 26, 2017
newyorks:
Bashir Ahmed has reveal the secrete that was once hidden from people. email address that anyone can create for the whole nation is now achievement how? what does it cost to create email bikonu? clueless government.
My eight years old boy created an additional mail for her mummy.. FG achievement from Ahmad Bachar

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari by bakila: 4:44am On May 27, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Are we still talking about the "alternative"?
Yap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.