Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake (2886 Views)

How Christians Can Stay Strong During Trying Times - Tunde Korede / How Christians Can Overcome Depression / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by jonbellion(m): 3:50am On May 28, 2017
felixomor:

Get out of here, my friend.
Hypocrite ape-thyst undecided
please I'm not your mate okay? wink if you are looking for someone to do your usual back and forth word salads you won't find such a person with me. You can go and look for someone that has the time
You're always here so it won't be hard
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by felixomor: 4:05am On May 28, 2017
jonbellion:
please I'm not your mate okay? wink if you are looking for someone to do your usual back and forth word salads you won't find such a person with me. You can go and look for someone that has the time
You're always here so it won't be hard

Ewwwww, and u couldn't inhibit yourself from mentioning me?
Gerrarahia Mahn undecided

1 Like

Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by Nobody: 8:49am On May 28, 2017
jonbellion:
bro I don't get it man
Felixomor and analice107 must always derail thread to start taking about senseless things and insulting people
I can't even believe people have time to be going back and forth with them
Smh
angry
Frank shld allow the matter to just die down jare
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by Blackfire(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2017
analice107:

I can't be down there with you, sorry. If you look beside you, at least your mother is older than i am, she is a more haggard harlot than i am.

@frank 317 are u alright?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With Another Man's Wife(photos) / Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. / The Curse On Gehazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.