Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake (2884 Views)

How Christians Can Stay Strong During Trying Times - Tunde Korede / How Christians Can Overcome Depression / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:06am On May 25, 2017
jonbellion:
analice107 is so close minded and myopic it's mindboggling
It's pitiful.
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by frank317: 8:06am On May 25, 2017
analice107:
@Ops, shey your papa be Pastor? How many of him church members him don die for?

When you insult Men of God, remember your Dad is included.
BTW, i love your Father, (That is, if he is a genuine Man of God o)

Why do u easily get emotional and call on people's​ parents or family just for what they post here on Religious section.

It's​ wrong... If nobody brings Ur family into a discussion in a public forum, don't bring in theirs.

I really don't know what state of mind makes u do that but it tell bad of u even if u don't care.

I see u tactically calling on my late mum on the other thread despite all my efforts to avoid going on that lane with u, u still insisted... U already forced me to do it before, but I made up my mind I will not do it again with u.

Take a chill pill, this is just a place where people say their mind without getting too emotional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by hahn(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2017
frank317:

Why do u easily get emotional and call on people's​ parents or family just for what they post here on Religious section.

It's​ wrong... If nobody brings Ur family into a discussion in a public forum, don't bring in theirs.

I really don't know what state of mind makes u do that but it tell bad of u even if u don't care.

I see u tactically calling on my late mum on the other thread despite all my efforts to avoid going on that lane with u, u still insisted... U already forced me to do it before, but I made up my mind I will not do it again with u.

Take a chill pill, this is just a place where people say their mind without getting too emotional.

That woman is depressed and on the verge of entering the market
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by frank317: 9:26am On May 25, 2017
hahn:

That woman is depressed and on the verge of entering the market

Ya she obviously has some issues going on around her... But she tend to hastily takes things too emotional and call too far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by analice107: 9:39am On May 25, 2017
frank317:

You forget that you brought your parents in first? You talked about taking care of your family which i cant do according to you, now you'r putting it on me?
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by hahn(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2017
frank317:

Ya she obviously has some issues going on around her... But she tend to hastily takes things too emotional and call too far

For real

analice107:

You forget that you brought your parents in first? You talked about taking care of your family which i cant do according to you, now you'r putting it on me?

Why can't you for once act like a good Christian you claim to be and be the better person. Would Jesus(if he existed) react the way you do?

Are you trying to teach us that Jesus was insulting and bad mouthed?
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by analice107: 9:48am On May 25, 2017
hahn:

For real

Why can't you for once act like a good Christian you claim to be and be the better person. Would Jesus(if he existed) react the way you do?

Are you trying to teach us that Jesus was insulting and bad mouthed?
Now you can see how it feels.
Bring it on, my being a good or bad christian is none of your bizness. When i stray i know and i try not to. There's no sin in what i do here, if there's my spirit will prick me.

Have a taste of your medicine.
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by hahn(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2017
analice107:

Now you can see how it feels.
Bring it on, my being a good or bad christian is none of your bizness. When i stray i know and i try not to. There's no sin in what i do here, if there's my spirit will prick me.

Have a taste of your medicine.

Lol

Analice, you are going to hell. I went to visit Satan last night and you have been appointed Queen of the demons and a palace is being prepared for you as we speak

That is why your spirit is not pricking you

Honestly, if I have ever really insulted you, you will know that you are a learner

The only thing I have insulted here is your imaginary god and the fact that you keep on insulting atheists on it's behalf proves it is either incompetent and/or imaginary

Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by analice107: 9:58am On May 25, 2017
hahn:

Lol

Analice, you are going to hell. I went to visit Satan last night and you have been appointed Queen of the demons and a palace is being prepared for you as we speak

Honestly, if I have ever really insulted you, you will know that you are a learner

The only thing I have insulted here is your imaginary god and the fact that you keep on insulting atheists on it's behalf proves it is either incompetent and/or imaginary

Keep up the good work
Hahn have i ever insulted you personally? tell me which words did I use?
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by hahn(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2017
analice107:

Hahn have i ever insulted you personally? tell me which words did I use?

I.don't know why don't consider you worthy of my response. My 5yr Nephew reasons more accurately than you. Just go away.
https://www.nairaland.com/3797972/fellow-freethinkers-how-handle-being#56580655

Funny you are responding

You are not only fallen but dead and lost at the same time.
https://www.nairaland.com/3784690/whats-fate-good-godly-single/8#56546783

Just some recent ones sha

I remember I had to stop replying your comments at a certain time
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by frank317: 10:39am On May 25, 2017
analice107:

You talk as if me saying I take care of my parents is a bad thing. I am proud to say this, that is the best I can do for them after training me. Giving to any member of my family who needs help isn't a bad news is it?
I recalled I mentioned this some months back when trying to prove to a Christian who think I am suffering because I don't believe in God that I am doing well.
How is that a cue for u to bring up my parents and family in thread that are unrelated?
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by PROPHETmichael: 11:35am On May 25, 2017
jonbellion:
Looking at Nigerian pastors lives they don't look like people that are ready to leave the earth any moment from now . It's obvious that are enjoying the cash flow of the gullible sheeple that they have used it to live very comfortable lives on earth. I've never really heard of any Nigerian pastor going to war torn countries to preach the gospel even in African countries like Somalia the CAR etc
But they can jet off to places where things actually work and people couldn't care less like the UK, Paris, the states etc the same bunch that brought the gospels to them
So to pastor defending christians and atheists do you think top pastors in Nigeria can give their lives for the greater good of the congregation?

They don't need to because Jesus already did.
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by analice107: 3:43pm On May 25, 2017
frank317:

You talk as if me saying I take care of my parents is a bad thing. I am proud to say this, that is the best I can do for them after training me. Giving to any member of my family who needs help isn't a bad news is it?
I recalled I mentioned this some months back when trying to prove to a Christian who think I am suffering because I don't believe in God that I am doing well.
How is that a cue for u to bring up my parents and family in thread that are unrelated?
Then why are you complaining? You thought to use it against me, now you are calling me out for insisting that you keep your family matters private.

Maybe you didn't understand, all i wanted you to get was, "No one should be of help to his parents and brags about it in public like you did". Do you know how much of help i am to my parents, why shd i talk about it? Can impossible make up for what they did for me?

Keep what you do for your parents private.
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by analice107: 3:58pm On May 25, 2017
hahn:

Funny you are responding

Just some recent ones sha

I remember I had to stop replying your comments at a certain time
So you consider these insults? Really? You.

Hahahahahahaha. What will i then say to all the stuff you say to me and all other Christians in this forum since i became a member?

When you call me gullible and stupid for believing in God, you do not consider that insults ba?

When you insult my heavenly father, you do not consider those insults to me, yeah?

I just refused to be bullied, as i have never condoned bullying and never will allow it.

You guys come off like King kongs hoping to intimidate the Christians and make us cow and run off, well, i don't run.

Some are timid, some are courageous. Am fearless in the day and in the night.
Don't you ever imagine in your heart that you can run me off.
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by analice107: 4:07pm On May 25, 2017
hahn:

Lol

Keep up the good work
Hahahahahahahaha, Am going to Hell becos i refuse for you to bully me?

Satan knows me well, He knows am not afraid of him.

"The only THING you have insulted here is My IMAGINARY god". So you insult my heavenly Father but get offended at me saying you reason like my 4yr old nephew?

Hahn, if i have called you stupid or a fool, it's because the Bible calls you so, base on your stance.

On a normal conversation, i can never call you a fool or an idiot, because i know in the place of prayer i will stand to answer for my careless utterances.

I know and am sure i have never gone beyond you calling me "gullible and sheeple" and me calling you 'demon possessed and childish'.

When am done here, i'll have to return to my father, unlike you who is not accountable to anyone.

If you don't want to be called Childish, stop calling people gullible and stupid.
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by frank317: 4:21pm On May 25, 2017
analice107:

Then why are you complaining? You thought to use it against me, now you are calling me out for insisting that you keep your family matters private.

Maybe you didn't understand, all i wanted you to get was, "No one should be of help to his parents and brags about it in public like you did". Do you know how much of help i am to my parents, why shd i talk about it? Can impossible make up for what they did for me?

how does that imply that u should call on peoples parents at unrelated threads... If I boast about taking care of my parents (based on topic on ground) how does that warrant you should mention them at unrelated topics?

on the thread I criticized people for going to pastors when sick instead of hospitals, u jumped in and called out my parents, accusing them of not rich enough. even if my parents are as rich as dangote I will till talk care of them, there is nothing shamful in that. its a thing of pride for me and i will it anywhere i am opportuned, that does not warrant u to call on them. I took care of my mum the best way i could until she closed her eyes in death, why should i be shameful about it. How really does that mean u should be calling my parents out like they hurt u?
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by analice107: 4:25pm On May 25, 2017
frank317:

how does that imply that u should call on peoples parents at unrelated threads... If I boast about taking care of my parents (based on topic on ground) how does that warrant you should mention them at unrelated topics?

on the thread I criticized people for going to pastors when sick instead of hospitals, u jumped in and called out my parents, accusing them of not rich enough. even if my parents are as rich as dangote I will till talk care of them, there is nothing shamful in that. its a thing of pride for me and i will it anywhere i am opportuned, that does not warrant u to call on them. I took care of my mum the best way i could until she closed her eyes in death, why should i be shameful about it. How really does that mean u should be calling my parents out like they hurt u?
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by frank317: 4:26pm On May 25, 2017
analice107:

Please desist from doing that with me. I will never insult ur parents for nothing, u have pushed me to regretfully do this before, please dont go that lane with me again, but if i initiate such, u are free to go all the way with me. Felixomor is also fond of such useless attitude
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by felixomor: 4:32pm On May 25, 2017
frank317:

Please desist from doing that with me. I will never insult ur parents for nothing, u have pushed me to regretfully do this before, please dont go that lane with me again, but if i initiate such, u are free to go all the way with me. Felixomor is also fond of such useless attitude

Sharaap my friend.
Stop telling lies.
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by analice107: 4:50pm On May 25, 2017
frank317:

Okay. It won't happen again.
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by realmindz: 7:27am On May 27, 2017
jonbellion:
analice107 is so close minded and myopic it's mindboggling

I have never come across a more myopic and closed minded person as analice... It beats my imagination.

Her reasoning level is at a pathetic state, worst of all, she thinks she's very clever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by analice107: 11:15am On May 27, 2017
realmindz:

I have never come across a more myopic and closed minded person as analice... It beats my imagination.

Her reasoning level is at a pathetic state, worst of all, she thinks she's very clever
Yeah, Analice is closed minded, Analice is myopic. Analice is stupid for believing in a none existing God, What else?

Someone told me that closed mindedness is when you refuse to shift abit and give room to someone with another idea (irrespective of how ridiculous) alien from yours to take a seat by you, and pitch his/her ideas against yours, insisting that you give up on yours and take up their own.

Closed mindedness is when you accept to give up your own views and accept another person's.

Although, the person has his, and wouldn't allow you space into, but want to you to meet him in the middle of your own space, not his.

You are open minded, but will not consider any of my idea as reasonable and viable, only yours.

You are open minded yet, my Christian ideas are stupid, and only your atheistic views makes sense.

You say God doesn't exist, but you won't give it a rest. You keep bantering and insulting the God who doesn't exist. And that makes soo much sense to you.

When it comes to you recognising him as God, he doesn't exists, but when there's a calamity, you hold him responsible, yet he doesn't exist.

You sleep in the religion section trying to dispute everything that concerns godliness, yet he doesn't exist.

If you have any solid proof that God indeed doesn't exist and i refuse to go with you, you can then call me close minded, but you have no idea of what you are talking about, yet you want me to come and join you and disbelieve.

Another thing is, it's evident that your problem is not that there's no God at all, your problem is against Yahweh and Jesus, because, you take sides with Muslims against Christians, forgetting that they believe in God too, you take sides with Artemis and other Greek gods against the God of the Jews and Christians, forgetting they are gods too.

You take sides with witches and wizards, forgetting they are supernatural too.

See why you don't appear reasonable for me to take seriously.

Myopia as far as you are concern is when i take a stand and remain resolute on what my Bible tells me, even when i see clearly what is prevalent in my society as being afore time prophesied.

You are open minded, but your open mindedness seems stupid to me.

Fortunately, your opinion of me doesn't count even in your own head.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by analice107: 11:22am On May 27, 2017
frank317:

But you are insulting my father every day, yet that doesn't count?

If you don't want your parents insulted, (which i have never done though), stop insulting and casting aspersions on other's parents.

You father is precious to you, so is mine. Maintain your space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by realmindz: 11:33am On May 27, 2017
analice107:

Yeah, Analice is closed minded, Analice is myopic. Analice is stupid for believing in a none existing God, What else?

Someone told me that closed mindedness is when you refuse to shift abit and give room to someone with another idea (irrespective of how ridiculous) alien from yours to take a seat by you, and pitch his/her ideas against yours, insisting that you give up on yours and take up their own.

Closed mindedness is when you accept to give up your own views and accept another person's.

Although, the person has his, and wouldn't allow you space into, but want to you to meet him in the middle of your own space, not his.

You are open minded, but will not consider any of my idea as reasonable and viable, only yours.

You are open minded yet, my Christian ideas are stupid, and only your atheistic views makes sense.

You say God doesn't exist, but you won't give it a rest. You keep bantering and insulting the God who doesn't exist. And that makes soo much sense to you.

When it comes to you recognising him as God, he doesn't exists, but when there's a calamity, you hold him responsible, yet he doesn't exist.

You sleep in the religion section trying to dispute everything that concerns godliness, yet he doesn't exist.

If you have any solid proof that God indeed doesn't exist and i refuse to go with you, you can then call me close minded, but you have no idea of what you are talking about, yet you want me to come and join you and disbelieve.

Another thing is, it's evident that your problem is not that there's no God at all, your problem is against Yahweh and Jesus, because, you take sides with Muslims against Christians, forgetting that they believe in God too, you take sides with Artemis and other Greek gods against the God of the Jews and Christians, forgetting they are gods too.

Myopia as far as you are concern is when i take a stand and remain resolute on what my Bible tells me, even when i see clearly what is prevalent in my society as being afore time prophesied.

grin abeg, interpreter dey available?
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by felixomor: 11:56am On May 27, 2017
analice107:

If you don't want your parents insulted, (which i have never done though), stop insulting and casting aspersions on other's parents.

Allow the hypocrite in him to keep deluding him.
He feels so uncomfortable when the things he holds dearly are touched.
Yet he thinks he has the liberty to freely insult other people's beliefs.
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by back2sender: 12:12pm On May 27, 2017
All these fake pastors masquerading everywhere this days worship the reptilian god.
The pastors especially the penticostal ones are very proficient in fuccking girls and peoples wives.
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by analice107: 1:02pm On May 27, 2017
felixomor:

I have never actually said anything against his parents. He came up boasting about the care he is giving to his parents. In a way trying to tell me he doesn't need to be a Christian to do good.

And all i wanted him to know is that, taking care of his parents and bragging about it the social media doesn't make him good.

If he refuses to care for his parents will i be the one to do it for him? Aren't there his parents?

I was never the first to mention parents.

I mentioned Jonbellion's father only becos he is a Pastor and Jon is a hypocrite who is living on God's money his father is making from the congregation, yet he comes here to yap rats.

I only asked him if he is guiltless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by ilynem(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2017
analice107:

Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by frank317: 2:37pm On May 27, 2017
analice107:

The only time I called any of ur parents was when u started it up for no single reason. U pulled me down to that level. U jumped in in a thread I said it makes no sense that adeboye should take his wife to a hospital while he expects people to come to him for prayers when sick. This led me to attack u back.
I have never call out ur father for no reason, the only time I did was when u infuriated me, even in the other thread u insisted on insulting my mum, I overlooked u.... Point out where I did and I will recharge ur phone with 2000naira instantly
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by frank317: 2:45pm On May 27, 2017
felixomor:

Ur belief is Foolish and it's shove to my face at every nook and cranny, yet it has so many unanswered questions hence my I feel the need to criticize it... if u think my ideologies​ are worth insulting, feel free to criticise, insult and debunk it... Of what use should u start insulting my family as a result of this? Do u know them?
Well if u insult my family it will only be because u don't regard urs.
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by frank317: 2:55pm On May 27, 2017
analice107:

I have never actually said anything against his parents. He came up boasting about the care he is giving to his parents. In a way trying to tell me he doesn't need to be a Christian to do good.
Shut up. Boasting that I take care of my parents is something I am proud of...that does not make them poor... Stop acting like a senseless lady. Boasting that I take care of my family does not warrant u to insult them. U came out in an unrelated thread where I said criticise that act of going for prayers when sick while a pastors takes his wife to hospital, and started calling my parents poor for no reason.

And all i wanted him to know is that, taking care of his parents and bragging about it the social media doesn't make him good.
I am bragging of taking care of my parents becasue I am proud of it... If u are ashamed of taking care of ur parents and saying it, I am not. What has that go to do with anything?

If he refuses to care for his parents will i be the one to do it for him? Aren't there his parents?
So why are u angry I said I take care of them? Why is saying it in a social media based on topic at hand a bad thing?

I was never the first to mention parents.
U didn't just mention them, u insulted them by calling them poor(how does my taking care of my own parents make them poor) in an unrelated thread where I was criticizing people for going for prayer instead of going to the hospital

I mentioned Jonbellion's father only becos he is a Pastor and Jon is a hypocrite who is living on God's money his father is making from the congregation, yet he comes here to yap rats.
Ya, in ur usual manner u quickly got personal and called out his father.
Re: Christians Can Your Pastor Die For Your Sake by felixomor: 3:29pm On May 27, 2017
frank317:

Ur belief is Foolish and it's shove to my face at every nook and cranny, yet it has so many unanswered questions hence my I feel the need to criticize it... if u think my ideologies​ are worth insulting, feel free to criticise, insult and debunk it... Of what use should u start insulting my family as a result of this? Do u know them?
Well if u insult my family it will only be because u don't regard urs.

Keep quiet
First start correcting the ideologies in your house first.
Tell them also that their ideologies are foolish. An that they should have raised u in atheism.
Charity begins at home.
Coward!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Jesus Rich? / 'Sowing In The Word' / I Need An Atheist As A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.