Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Help! Domestic Violence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Domestic Violence (667 Views)

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / Domestic Violence: An Undeserved Experience For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Domestic Violence by wahles(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2017
please Nairalanders, a close friend of mine just called, crying about her dad coming over to beat her mum @ home dz evening , they dnt stay together anymore. He has threatened to come bck tomorrow, been to the police, they said they can't do anything about it.. Any ideas on who can help please.. Thank you
Re: Help! Domestic Violence by Kondomatic(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2017
wahles:
please Nairalanders, a close friend of mine just called, crying about her dad coming over to beat her mum @ home dz evening , they dnt stay together anymore. He has threatened to come bck tomorrow, been to the police, they said they can't do anything about it.. Any ideas on who can help please.. Thank you
Why did he beat her?
Re: Help! Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 24, 2017
wahles:
Report to the domestic violence section of the police state command or NGOs. Where's the location?
Re: Help! Domestic Violence by Alitair(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2017
Send me 5000 airtime so i will cast a spell of forgetfulness and loss of memory.

You wanted help and its within your reach now
Re: Help! Domestic Violence by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2017
Where are your uncles and aunty?
Re: Help! Domestic Violence by wahles(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2017
angels09:

Report to the domestic violence section of the police state command or NGOs. Where's the location?
armadiyya agbado, ijaye
Re: Help! Domestic Violence by Eketem: 8:15pm On May 24, 2017
Call 08057000001 and the report the police station who said they cannot do anything. Police men will be sent over as soon as you do

2 Likes

Re: Help! Domestic Violence by wahles(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2017
Eketem:
Call 08057000001 and the report the police station who said they cannot do anything. Police men will be sent over as soon as you do
tnk u
Re: Help! Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Help! Domestic Violence by wahles(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Equality Ruining Your Marriage? / Top 5 Causes Of Sexual Dissatisfaction In Marriages / Mother Meets With Kidnapped Son 21 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.