Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE (8043 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics) / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Elmojiid(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
am here to read comment....just drinking cold tea jejely
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by ozoemenaca: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
It is only on nairaland you see all these sorts of tribal name-calling.
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by burkingx(f): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by elhafeez(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2017
OP well done they will still come here and fight.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Jaqenhghar: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2017
What makes tribalism such a stupid thing is No one chooses his/her tribe and till you prove to us that before birth you chose your tribe some of you need to STFU

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by burkingx(f): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Mightyraw(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2017
burkingx:
shocked
burkingx:
grin grin
burkingx:
grin
burkingx:
shocked
burkingx:
cheesy

See how many space only u book,

If Nigeria go good
We need to kill people like you

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by tessiko: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Thanks. This is very educative, indeed it is not good to wash ones dirty linen outside. I pray this will make a great impact in our generation. Say NO to triba E_fight and abuse. Be the first to teach others. The last time i googled i noticed that ** SILENT IS STILL THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL**. This is my key.
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by burkingx(f): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Mightyraw:

See how many space only u book,

If Nigeria go good
We need to kill people like you
..... Massive space looting grin cheesy grin
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Mightyraw(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2017
burkingx:
..... Massive space looting grin cheesy grin
@officialefcc what do you have to say

Or should I say mynd44 grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by davillian(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2017
SAJNOFA shay Una dey hear.
Let me Cum and be going.
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Philinho(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Very true. A lot of ipob supporters are guilty of the above.... The rest of us join in to make them look like fools and also for the lols
I'm not IPod,but you should know that d north are d origin of all tribal issues in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by burkingx(f): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Mightyraw:

@officialefcc what do you have to say

Or should I say mynd44 grin grin

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Braggante(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Well said.
We all keep attacking eachother: afonja, IPOB...and forget that while we are not united, nothing can be achieved and those who keep us in poverty are banking on and enjoying our disunity. Do we see any disunity in the National Assembly and co? Politicians are united in enriching themselves regardless of religious or tribal differences.

Underpriviledged Ibos and Yorubas having at it at every opportunity (especially on Nairaland) jeopardizes the chances of speaking with one voice against the common enemy: The privileged corrupt politicians.
There should always be a cause to seize fire, to identify who the true enemies are.

Also please don't underestimate the power and influence of Nairaland e-wars. I had a friend. She is Yoruba. Very good friend and very educated. We were so close and despite not having any amorous relationship, we were like lovers. I introduced her to Nairaland and sometime later i found she was almost addicted to Nairaland. She would always make references to topics and posts on here, during our conversations. Not long ago she started misbehaving towards me and her comments reflected what she reads here. she used the term 'Phlat-head' to insult a man in my presence. To cut the long story short we are no more friends, for some silly reasons which would've been patched up easily.
What I'm saying is, tribal e-wars creep into our subconscious and we act it out in real life. Ibos and Yorubas can be best partners in growth and economic advancement, we can use the synergy to be great as a people. (As can be seen from marriages of Ibo and Yoruba couples).

In summary we need to unite in the south, else our Northern landlords will keep us in perpetual servitude.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by farouk0403(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Once you see name callings on NL note its the under aged hiding behind the anonymity to misbehave.

But your monicker is inter-tribal war on its own.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by sukkot: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2017
davillian:
SAJNOFA shay Una dey hear.
Let me Cum and be going.
lol, lets call truce mayne. this tribal war thing getting lame mayne. what say thou ?
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Mightyraw(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=58179418][/quote]Did you just say that

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
What makes tribalism such a stupid thing is No one chooses his/her tribe and till you prove to us that before birth you chose your tribe some of you need to STFU
WORD !!!!
I use to tell people that if I happen to be born in the north, there's 99% that I'll be Muslim.
We can NEVER chose where we come from for goodness sake.
please people let's act civil at all times.
We all bleed red last last

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by SageTravels: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2017
Victornezzar:

When Jesus said it is finished
He was referring 2 ur brain

Pls I need space to faint grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by wildchild1: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Never will i join them

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by kinibigdeal(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by lastmaster(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2017
tessiko:
Thanks. This is very educative, indeed it is not good to wash ones dirty linen outside. I pray this will make a great impact in our generation. Say NO to triba E_fight and abuse. Be the first to teach others. The last time i googled i noticed that ** SILENT IS STILL THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL**. This is my key.
make I hear say he go make impact, those guys are bloody tribalist.
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Boyooosa(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Victornezzar:

When Jesus said it is finished
He was referring 2 ur brain
I FEEL U BRO, U R SHORT OF WORDS... SOMEDAY, E GO LEARN. LET US BE PRAYING FOR PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL AND HIS 'LIKES'.
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by whitebeard(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
Been on this forum for a minute and I see the inter-tribal fights never end. I think it is really slow and I hope I can appeal to your common sense. Here are a few reasons if you care about upgrading your intelligence.
1. E-tribalists are cowards.
Faceless forums help people become anything they want to be. Some people think they can become supermen of their tribes, combing every nook and cranny of the internet, defending their tribes and attacking others. No sane person in real life goes about attacking other people 24/7 without ever caring what people think of them. Even an insane person would have to work really hard at it. We might attack others in moments of careless insensitivity that can be chalked up to temporary insanity, but no one is temporarily insane all the time.
So if you fight people of other tribes here all day but keep your mouth shut in the streets, you are just a coward. Don’t be a coward masquerading as an insane person. Cowardice is not an admirable quality.

2. Many E-tribalists are minors.
By this I mean many nairaland tribalists have not yet reached the legal age of maturity which is 18. Unfortunately, the forums membership rules does not include being an adult before you can comment on topics. So by law many of the guys fighting here are not yet fully responsible for their actions. Being able to read and write is all you need to be here, and you don’t even need to be proficient at it. Once you can string together a few social media abbreviations you are good to go.
A young person’s views on things changes very fast. Seven years from now, they probably wouldn’t believe half of the things they believe right now. That also includes the way they feel about other peoples. So before you start getting irate and loading your virtual clip at a minor, remember that.

3. You don’t want to be a weak and sentimental person
The war you are fighting is as old as man and will never be won. You are never going to silence everybody who feels some type of way about you. You can’t prove a point to everyone who thinks they are better than you just by virtue of their belonging to a particular tribe.
If someone says something derogatory about your people and you dwell on it you are just going to want to get even. Instead of that, just look at it as a chance to prove to yourself that you have self-control.

4. It’s not that important
Really, it is not. All that noise you’re making, the Fagani people of the Solomon Islands don’t know about it. I had to use google to know the Fagani people exist. They don’t know about how annoying that tribe that occupies the territory not far from yours is. You don’t know about the Fagani people and their enemies either. They know that they are not the only humans on this earth though. That’s all that counts. We are all humans and we are related. In a two thousand years, all Nigerian tribes may not exist anymore, but their genes will continue. That’s what’s important

That’s it for now. You can add yours.
Mods let this one set my people free.
I dont agree with your number 2, see I have engaged this guys a lot of times and I can tell u they are not minors..that's why I am calling everyone below age 45 for revolution...!!

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
smiley they know but they won't stop.
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Victornezzar: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:

I FEEL U BRO, U R SHORT OF WORDS... SOMEDAY, E GO LEARN. LET US BE PRAYING FOR PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL AND HIS 'LIKES'.
lmao
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Pringlez: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Very true. A lot of ipob supporters are guilty of the above.... The rest of us join in to make them look like fools and also for the lols
Can you read your comment above and see that this tribalism stuff is deep rooted in you.
Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by Saintp(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
nonxo007:
Nairaland is now the hub for tribalist, and its a big shame. For the fact that one person in a family is poor doesn't make everyone poor. And as for people who post things like Name checkers, Afonjas, developers etc on threads , you are the problem we have in this country. If you even look closely at the life's of these tribalist they have nothing going on for them, just empty vessels and educated illiterate...

You are right. Nairaland will turn someone into a hard core tribalists if you do not have strong values. The hate on all sides is just too much.
I have a close friend I have known for the past 15 years, he is liberal minded and never engage in any form of tribalism. However, in recent times, I found out his views are changing, the once liberal and open minded guy is now drifting towards tribalism, making tribalistic comments I never believed could come out from his mouth. Just last week, I took his phone in order to extract a phone number from a message someone sent me. The first thing I saw as I opened his phone was Nairaland politics section. I didn't need any prophet to tell me that Nairaland has turned him into a tribalist.
it's unfortunate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by slimmdree(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Coming from a pretty girl kiss
optional1:
lalasticlala what happened

Abeg support op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE by slimmdree(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
How are you? have you eaten or are you broke
temptnow:
Rubbishh, Afonjas are useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Court Blocks Inec’s Accounts Over N17.258bn Judgment Debts / Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee / NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.