Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp (43860 Views)

Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Nobody: 9:30am On May 25, 2017
College of Education Graduates no go kill us.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by kvngben1: 9:30am On May 25, 2017
lmao
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Nobody: 10:03am On May 25, 2017
Osas1507:
Dont blame her, that's the euphoria of joining camp, in my time, I was so exited, I forgot my my contact address, and had to call my mom

You were really exited,how you gain entrance again?

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by agrovick(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Osas1507(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2017
Tiny23:

You were really exited,how you gain entrance again?
Na call nah, meeting new friends cranked me up, but believe me after three days in camp, the excitement disappeared, I wanted to quit
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by DONSMITH123(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
He is taller naa.. Seyi is the tallest

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by brandydaniells(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2017
thats tosyn2much elder bro ..........ive seen him in l.a
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Nickymezor(f): 1:40pm On May 25, 2017
Dogonyaro he is .

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2017
That's Nigerian girl for u
Especially the most beautiful ones

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by BoraWizzle(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
He is taller naa.. Seyi is the tallest

Lol... Tall, Taller and Tallest saga! grin
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by lailo: 1:40pm On May 25, 2017
Taller or u meant Yoruba Tola?cos dis ur english----graduate?
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Ifeanyi2017(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2017
Wht a huge guy.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by fabu2: 1:40pm On May 25, 2017
D English self mtweee!
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by aminu790(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2017
XINZ:

Hello stranger smiley
grin
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by jlo247(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2017
that guy is very taller
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Kylekent59: 1:43pm On May 25, 2017
See another one haha. She no sabi
Visited not visit,abi he visits d camp
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Gidson05(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2017
Pretty empty barrel

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by bhouze(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2017
ah ahn na, why laugh at her, there could be a tallest guy in the camp while the one on the picture is the taller guy in the camp wink

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by shegzydave(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2017
And this is a so called university or polytechnic graduate ooo simple English she can't type.....TALLEST not TALLER....always check your typing before sending messages especially on social media..can't make that mistake at all
BEAUTY without BRAIN

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by robosky02(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2017
and the opposite

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by ednut1(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2017
olodo rabata, wondered how she take pass exams self. maybe she use puna
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Lowoa: 1:48pm On May 25, 2017
Kayode Seyi Brown...........wehdone

ochobaba:
This Serving Corps Member Just Murdered Grammar On Facebook

great Nigeria student
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by chimeziedickson: 1:49pm On May 25, 2017
With the kind of graduates our universities are producing this days.........It is certain that the country is plunging into an ocean........The guy is really tall tho
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 25, 2017
HenryQuest:
eleyi gidigan!

To be honest, nothing is as disappointing as bad English from a pretty girl.
English is just a language not a measure of intelligence.
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by ItalianWine(f): 1:50pm On May 25, 2017
This girl is in big trouble. Nairalanders have gone to treat her fu*k up on facebook...chai grin

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by kcynho(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2017
[size=15pt]dude na Alien[/size]
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by kcynho(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2017
dude na Alien

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Theblackstalln: 1:53pm On May 25, 2017
It goes on....

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Kylekent59: 1:53pm On May 25, 2017
I just msg her on face book to edit dat, seems she is partaking in camp activities. By 2pm dem go dey free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) / Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.