Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets (18731 Views)

Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election / EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally / ONSA's N1.2bn: Again, EFCC Goes After Fayose’s Lagos, Abuja Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by Nobody: 11:55am On May 25, 2017
the
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by vickylincon(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2017
hmmm
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by SmartMugu: 11:55am On May 25, 2017
We all know this woman isn't that educated and has low IQ. She just happened to be the wife of a successful politician. How did she come up with money and properties of this worth if she isn't a thief? Was she ever a politician? No. Can she construct one complete sentence herself? No. So, why is she worth more than the other vibrant women out there that are way better than her?

I really wished this woman and Michelle Obama met when her husband was still in power. The conversation would have been hilarious.
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by laffwitmi: 11:55am On May 25, 2017
Anini's wife...
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by Sebastine1994(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2017
This country is on auto pilot. Everyday I keep thinking of how to take control of the country.
If I take control today. I will abolish private capital
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by hobermener: 11:55am On May 25, 2017
T
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by dami2boi(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2017
Since we can't convict Her, let us convict her Assets
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by Nobody: 11:57am On May 25, 2017
After the forfeiture it will be looted again and Magu can NEVER be able to give account of the proceeds

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by jbnm: 11:58am On May 25, 2017
Not that I support corruption but come to look at it.A lot of politician theives are walking and enjoying their stolen loot freely.how come na mama peace efcc dey after?wat bout taria yaraduua,maryam abacha.am sure dis pple cause more havoc than mama peace.if mama peace na northern nobody go near.sikena

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by petchi: 11:58am On May 25, 2017
DonCortino:

By calling him brain dead during 2015 campaign!

Which turns out to be true.
Your brain is washed. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by Ifebaby16(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2017
wink
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by okechuks22: 12:00pm On May 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Abacha's wife once said that "No Matter What Happened She(Abacha's family) can't be poor as Dangote. Nobody disturbed their peace and she's still enjoying her husband's loot

Atiku's wife also told us how a pastor she trusted duped her N918m. Can anybody tell us how she got the said money, what business was she into to have garnered such amount of money. Remember, EFCC didn't disturb her(Atiku's) peace. But,

EFCC started working they very day assumed as president. Lastly, the day EFCC will start fighting corruption we will all know & feel it, as for now, they are just fighting Buhari's enemies.
do u have sense atall

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by ephi123(f): 12:00pm On May 25, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
To those claiming PMB is selective and witch hunting the opposition. ....

Let APC hunt down PDP while in power, when PDP gets power too...they do the same till thievery becomes either extinct or reduced.

To those hyper-smart jumping parties, we would still catch those ones...

That strategy is obviously not working because one, thievery is growing in leaps and bounds. Two, the party jumping ones are in the majority. All looters should be prosecuted regardless of party, that is the only way Nigeria is going to make progress. The Atikus, IBBs, Buhari himself, Patience, Tompolo, and co.

Selective justice is NO justice.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by hedonistic: 12:00pm On May 25, 2017

Section 7 of the EFCC Act states: “The commission has power to (a) cause any investigations to be conducted as to whether any person, corporate body or organisation has committed any offence under this Act or other law relating to economic and financial crimes.

(b)Cause investigations to be conducted into the properties of any person if it appears to the commission that the person’s lifestyle and extent of the properties are not justified by his source of income.

This is an idiotic law, and a reflection of the stupidity and shallowness of those individuals responsible for ideating and drafting laws in Nigeria.

Assuming I am a self-employed individual, how can you determine that my properties are not justified by my income if you do not know what my income is? In any case, why should my source of income be a problem to you when there is no apparent or reasonable cause to suspect my involvement in any criminal enterprise?

I hate these kinds of primitive and retrogressive laws.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by Factfinder1(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2017
PapaBaby:
Someone wants to remind the Niger Delta Avengers of their work.
Niger delta avengers won't do anything Jonathan failed them too
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by okechuks22: 12:02pm On May 25, 2017
modaink333:
Amaechi's assets nko?........ EFCC bunch of confused boofools
amaechi is ur night mare what about Theo orji and apkabio them stupide idiot keep on sporting this criminals
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by Bimpe29: 12:04pm On May 25, 2017
They are products of loots......Propertied illegally derived must be confiscated indefinitely.
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by okechuks22: 12:04pm On May 25, 2017
DonCortino:

the solution to ur problem is very simply Oga just go to court if u don't like what efcc is doing to faka Jonathan
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by petchi: 12:05pm On May 25, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
To those claiming PMB is selective and witch hunting the opposition. ....

Let APC hunt down PDP while in power, when PDP gets power too...they do the same till thievery becomes either extinct or reduced.

To those hyper-smart jumping parties, we would still catch those ones...
But 80% of thieves in PDP are now in APC including Amaechi. And what of your Lord Tinubu? You Zombies are bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by DonCortino: 12:05pm On May 25, 2017
petchi:

Your brain is washed. Hypocrites.

and its sparkling new! grin

unfortunately for you, ur skull is empty, nothing to wash. undecided eyaa sorry!
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by Mouthgag: 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
OLORIBURUJU J0NADAFT USING HIS OLD HAD WIFE TO
STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL

THE COUNTRY'D TREASURY

BASTARD
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
Ab0ki nation, disgracing Patience Jonathan is APC's gift to Nigerians for 2 years of destitution, Well after this rigarmole, we shall see who will hand over power peacefully to be disgraced, tey might not know it but they are creating a nation that will be ruled by sit tight leaders, afterall who will rule and after handing over power will be happy to be disgraced daily like this, bunch of sensless losers, no wonder no country is investing in this joke of a nation, rule well, u no go rule well, divide u no go divide, just occupying space and sinking the nation deeper into shyte with stvpidity

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by DonCortino: 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
okechuks22:
the solution to ur problem is very simply Oga just go to court if u don't like what efcc is doing to faka Jonathan

nigga! i've gat no problem. i dnt knw about you though.
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by fasasi81(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2017
DonCortino:

and is nt bad proven to her that is(PMB) not brain dead.
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by okechuks22: 12:08pm On May 25, 2017
JohnieWalker12:
It long overdue. How can u explain a president wife is having such huge sum of money. How did she get it? cry

our leaders dey steal from us in broad daylight and we leave everything to God. Wake up my Africa
and some stupid youths will use there money to buy data enter online to support them
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 25, 2017
Magu (EFCC) should accounts for all the assets and monies thery have been forfeiting.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by JideAmuGiaka: 12:12pm On May 25, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Power may be transient but going by your post, your foolishness is eternal.

Sorry bro, the Avengers have been fully paid up by this government and won't lift a finger in defence of this thieving woman who did nothing for her people.

What is the meaning of presidence? Instead of you to give your phone to someone with an IQ higher than yours to type for you, you have just disgraced your entire lineage in one sentence. The one Rivers state government wrote against him what happened?. Atiku's wife claimed to have been duped #918m, how did she get such money?. When a house member called on the FG to show Nigerians all the evidence of the monies and properties recovered so far, what did they do?.

Write a petition to the EFCC against Amaechi and see if they won't work on it. You don't sit inside a beer parlour where you have gone to solicit free beer and start asking foolish questions. Arrant nonsense.

Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by ziga: 12:12pm On May 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Abacha's wife once said that "No Matter What Happened She(Abacha's family) can't be poor as Dangote. Nobody disturbed their peace and she's still enjoying her husband's loot

Atiku's wife also told us how a pastor she trusted duped her N918m. Can anybody tell us how she got the said money, what business was she into to have garnered such amount of money. Remember, EFCC didn't disturb her(Atiku's) peace. But,

EFCC started working they very day assumed as president. Lastly, the day EFCC will start fighting corruption we will all know & feel it, as for now, they are just fighting Buhari's enemies.

Well, EFCC has been in existence for a while. Why didn't they fight GEJ's enemies.

Corruption is killing Nigerians - specifically, the common man. Whether GEJ's enemies, Buhari's enemies or Obasanjo's enemies... Corruption na corruption.

And these ethnocentric sentiments will never get us anywhere.
Re: EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 25, 2017
SmartMugu:
We all know this woman isn't that educated and has low IQ. She just happened to be the wife of a successful politician. How did she come up with money and properties of this worth if she isn't a thief? Was she ever a politician? No. Can she construct one complete sentence herself? No. So, why is she worth more than the other vibrant women out there that are way better than her?

I really wished this woman and Michelle Obama met when her husband was still in power. The conversation would have been hilarious.
Tell us what Buhari and his wife doing with monies, and the sources of their monies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs / Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day / I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.