Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road (1342 Views)

Dele Momodu Shocked As Thugs Destroy Ballot Boxes & Papers In Police Presence / Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium / Construction Of Ibaka Super Highway Leading To Ibom Deep Seaport Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2017
The youths are the core problem of Nigeria, on Social Media, they will go about how the old are still in power, while in essence, we the youths are the ones keeping them there.

Eket Senatorial District is the richest Senatorial District in Nigeria, being that the warehouse 90% of All Akwa Ibom Oil catchment.

However, a tour of the Senatorial District with, the badly constructed roads, the badly constructed houses mostly mud houses.
Are all clear indicators of how the government and the Black gold, never trickle down to the people.

Oron told is the poster boy for the Oro Nation as it is the gateway to The oil reserves, and a waterway to Cameroon, Gabon and other water countries. IBAKA is one of the closest water is route to Cameroon, where 80% of most Nigerians that troupe to Oron, go to find their dreams.

However, the road leading to the this treasure trove, normally should take 30mins to Navigate, but because of how bad the road is, it takes 1hour plus.

Today on the radio, the Governor was boasting on how he would be commissioning the Oron-Ibaka road, I was shocked to see the marrow, considering I was on the road at that moment going through a water filled gallopy pothole.
I could not believe Elder Udom could batter the truth that way.

As the vehicle moved on, we saw a throng of youths playing Gyration and gallivanting up and down in anticipation of the Governor. It was a most shameful sight, beholding the very people that were supposed to stone the Governor for being this shameless to drive through all that kilometres of badroad, just to commission a bush track that led to nowhere.
I still harbored the believe that Udom won't bring down himself to the level of moving through all these bad for roads to commission some bushtrack that led to nowhere...

But then, 10 hours later, on my way back, I crowd got Larger, all of them having driven past the deathtrap of a new road, I thought Udom would delegate to a commissioner, but then the bikeman driving me had to make way, as 4of the governor's Power bike Outriders flaged us off the road, as close to 50vehicle convoy were moving with the Governor in tow.

At this point, considering what Ambode of Lagos had recently commissioned, I was deeply ashamed of my Governor, ashamed of my state, the youths, and also myself.

I don't know if I am alone in this fight ? In this fight for the youths to rise against sychophancy, for the youths to stop hurling praises at incompetency, and substitute them for stones. Am I alone in this fight? Or is there anybody out there and with me ?

Re: Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2017
Governors Convoy to get ply the despicable road to the bushtrack

Re: Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road by Blue3k(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2017
He's a clown at times. The most annoying thing about him is the fact his face plastered all over Uyo. Udom is working this and that. Then hop in IBB Ave. go swimming if you don't own SUV.
Re: Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road by youngchopper(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2017
Fest to komet
Re: Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2017
Blue3k:
He's a clown at times. The most annoying thing about him is the fact his face plastered all over Uyo. Udom is working this and that. Then hop in IBB Ave. go swimming if you don't own SUV.

my broda, it is all propaganda, it's shameful at times, considering thatI vouched for him back then in 2015, since he was from the corporate sector,hoping he was will get things Done or without politicking about them.

but now, Udom brought the corporate propaganda marketing, to mesh with the political liehood foundation he saw... to just dece thative Akwa Ibomites black and blue.
I am more than disappointed
Re: Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road by lalabrother: 1:16pm On May 25, 2017
This news is fake or clear propaganda... Where governor Emmanuel udom commissioned yesterday was IBEKWE road.

Na wa ooo OGA OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road by leofab(f): 1:41pm On May 25, 2017
I hail this Biafran governor
Re: Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road by loopmongoat: 2:00pm On May 25, 2017
Whaaaaaat

5 Likes

Re: Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2017
lalabrother:
This news is fake or clear propaganda... Where governor Emmanuel udom commissioned yesterday was IBEKWE road.

Na wa ooo OGA OP

ishi ke edi, instead of him to say The ibekwe road him talk say Na Oron-Ibaka Road for Radio to boast...
when d one road Na trap..
me wey waka dat road yesterday and go still waka am today tell u sumfn, and u, wit ur mind from whr u dey, dey talk say propaganda...
Re: Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road by Trottle: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
youngchopper:
Fest to komet

@Youngchopper
Boss, sorry for the diversion. Regarding your NYSC registration in 2015 using red passport, how did it later turned up: camp, call up letter etc.

Thanks sir.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Biafrans To Tell Me This Is A False News / Reno Omokri To Governor Shettima: Publish Your Results / IBB: South East Youths Solidly Behind Senator Ahmed Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.