Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo (41712 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Asari D. Declares "Biafra Only Solution" | Almajiri: Dango / Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO / Biafra: Only Nigerian Govt Can Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted – Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by ProWalker: 1:01pm On May 25, 2017
Running into the lazy comfort of homogeneity
Ag. President got no chill grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by spartan117(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

So far the only thing your promoting here is war.
Who says that in this day and age a peaceful refreerandum cannot be held and a people decide for themselves their future?

Nigerians claim to hate the Igbo's but yet won't let them go? What are Nigerians so afraid of the emergence of Biafra?
Little wonder the tag Unity beggera sticks so perfectly on your kind.
a peaceful referendum can be held, but not with buhari in power. d fact is dat Nigeria is on d brink of war with biafrans agitating, southern kaduna state sponsored genocide, niger Delta crisis ,shite Muslim massacre.

I've never seen a president this divisive he has left Nigeria on d brink of civil war

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by omenkaLives(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2017
Just look at them. Suddenly, Osinbajo has turned their enemy because he gave a candid advice. cheesy

Modath, come have a good laugh. cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by gberra: 1:03pm On May 25, 2017
jomonic:
Who should be the fool here?
Kathmandu

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by spartan117(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2017
DrGoodman:

As far as I am concerned, the only group talking war has been the Nigerians, Biafrans has been handling this whole thing like professionals in peace making.
Nigerian govt isn't innocent in this, neither is biafra
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by gberra: 1:05pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Osibanjo
Igbos are fools tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by DrGoodman: 1:06pm On May 25, 2017
spartan117:

a peaceful referendum can be held, but not with buhari in power. d fact is dat Nigeria is on d brink of war with biafrans agitating, southern kaduna state sponsored genocide, niger Delta crisis ,shite Muslim massacre.

I've never seen a president this divisive he has left Nigeria on d brink of civil war

Osinbade even seems like he will be a much worse leader. Nigeria is doomed from the beginning, that's what we have been saying all these while.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by gberra: 1:08pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:
Osibanjo must be reading a script from his Fulani slave masters! Being a lawyer he should be familiar with the UN deceleration on the right to self determination and the African charter on the right to preserve a culture, people and tribe if need be.
Am highly disappointed in his shallow reasoning on a global matter (refreerandum) that is sweeping the world at a time the Scotts and Britain are looking to break away through diplomatic means.

This is 2017 and no war would be required for a people to choose who they wish to be govern and how they live. angry
Biafra is burning, Igbos are crying tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by evilyoruba: 1:09pm On May 25, 2017
This diabolical people are always a willing tool to the hand of their bigot Master.... I still wonder why they are afriad of being own their own 2 legs, or simply having a country with their cherished Master

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xcolanto(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2017
spartan117:

I think we are somewhat on the same page here. Indeed the current Fulani/Yoruba government would rather have a war than let the Igbo's go but this refreerandum we seek for would be conducted on the supervision of the UN, AU and other credible bodies and that way the government of the day cannot implement a war like situation to such a harmless venture.

Isn't is surprising therefore that osinbajo who should be able to think outside this mafia is towing the same route as them? Anyways the coordinator is only reading a script prepared for him by the cabal that's bent on preserving this fraud by lugard.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by DrGoodman: 1:11pm On May 25, 2017
evilyoruba:
This diabolical people are always a willing tool to the hand of their bigot Master.... I still wonder why they are afriad of being own their own 2 legs, or simply having a country with their cherished Master

I am beginning to suspect their is a pact signed by Yoruba leaders, pledging complete servitude to northerners till forever, Osinbade just proved he has shackles on his ankles.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xcolanto(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2017
gberra:
Biafra is burning, Igbos are crying tongue

So says a scratched face from the west cool

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 25, 2017
gberra:
Igbos are fools tongue
Hello, welcome back

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by wristbangle: 1:15pm On May 25, 2017
In the game of politics, u can't please everyone.

There are so many power drunken demons at the helms of power.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by dealslip(f): 1:15pm On May 25, 2017
I read this piece, I am still looking for where this man told a lie. Wouldn't it be better to reach a dialogue than shed more blood. Let us stop responding from our emotions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 25, 2017
This is not the Osinbajo we know. Somethinɡ is wronɡ somewhere.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by DrGoodman: 1:17pm On May 25, 2017
dealslip:
I read this piece, I am still looking for where this man told a lie. Wouldn't it be better to reach a dialogue than shed more blood. Let us stop responding from our emotions.

The man invented a lie. Where did he import the "seeking for another war" phrase from, if not from his anus?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by DrGoodman: 1:18pm On May 25, 2017
gist4real:
This is not the Osinbajo we know. Somethinɡ is wronɡ somewhere.

Aso Rock demons just possessed this innocent man.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by bikerboy1(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2017
grin VP has been indoctrinated by the cabals grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by bikerboy1(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2017

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Karlman: 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
OGA VP , GO AND DIE!

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by achiphet(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by gberra: 1:26pm On May 25, 2017
DrGoodman:

Osinbade even seems like he will be a much worse leader. Nigeria is doomed from the beginning, that's what we have been saying all these while.
Biafra is Doomed.

Igbos are Mad tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by skeleton5050(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2017
what is IPOB?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by spartan117(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

I think we are somewhat on the same page here. Indeed the current Fulani/Yoruba government would rather have a war than let the Igbo's go but this refreerandum we seek for would be conducted on the supervision of the UN, AU and other credible bodies and that way the government of the day cannot implement a war like situation to such a harmless venture.

Isn't is surprising therefore that osinbajo who should be able to think outside this mafia is towing the same route as them? Anyways the coordinator is only reading a script prepared for him by the cabal that's bent on preserving this fraud by lugard.
I want one Nigeria, I belief we have a potential to be d greatest nation on earth.
however, I'm not willing to go as far as a civil war just to achieve one Nigeria
I think a referendum should be conducted in all d states listed under biafra and any state dat chooses biafra shud be allowed to leave peacefully

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by NaijaNaWaa: 1:27pm On May 25, 2017
The tone is uncivil, unhelpful and unnecessary. This statement is troubling if true.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Chikelue2000(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
Well said prof.
Those leeches have no idea what's coming. They think they can sit their ugly asses down in other people's land while they shut others out from theirs.

They don't reason normally so I expect them to shout afonja as usual.
You lots will relocate whether you like it or not, no Army or police will come to your rescue when we are set to drive you away
Trash!

13 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by supremegists: 1:28pm On May 25, 2017
We should not cause violence in the country all in the name of self being self centered. Watch video of what happened to the two thieves caught stealing http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/hilarious-two-thieves-caught-were-made.html
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 25, 2017
This is a most callous statement from the AP...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by oxygen247(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2017
I thought they said he's a professor..?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
Well said prof.
Those leeches have no idea what's coming. They think they can sit their ugly asses down in other people's land while they shut others out from theirs.

They don't reason normally so I expect them to shout afonja as usual.
You lots will relocate whether you like it or not, no Army or police will come to your rescue when we are set to drive you away

You need help bro not just on Nairaland.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kogi West Rerun: Smart Adeyemi Extends Lead / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.