Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo (41713 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Asari D. Declares "Biafra Only Solution" | Almajiri: Dango / Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO / Biafra: Only Nigerian Govt Can Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted – Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

That's what you are doing: BEGGING Nigeria to let you go.Then you come around and do shakara and say Nigeria doesn't want to let you go. That's why I know you guys lack balls. The fire of Okonkwo or Obika the son of Ezeulu is not in your bones.
I said and say take action. No need for noise, no need for the drama. You began to act like a beheaded chicken.
To give you proper perspective: imagine if the tables were turned and it is the Hausa man asking for Arewa Republic, you'd think they'd sweat it out, hollering over the place like a lost child? No! It would just happen.
In the game of power the Northerner is king but the rest of Nigeria just blabs, yaps, gripes and groans. Mumu will call me Arewa now

I know exactly what you mean. It might get there soon.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 2:56pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

All this trash is for lawma! You go beg tire
Keep writing eassy on Biafra your worst nightmare grin
Omo you be half baked ooo. See spelling errors, right, left, center wey you dey throw like ogbunigwe bombs. Stay here make I educate you so that you can be useful in Biafra ooo cos right now at this rate you going to drag Biafra backwards with your unique stupidity.
Repeat after me. E. S. S. A. Y, say E. S. S. A. Y. Say it again, again.
Assignment: Go and write it out 100x. Submit it to Mr Chike tomorrow morning.
See illiterate idiat wey want Biafra. Nightmare my foot!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Sprumbaba: 2:56pm On May 25, 2017
lailo:

wy didn't Igbos agitate when Jonathan,a southerner and an educated Phd holder,someone who they might actually achieve this aim through more easily,was d president.Wy when a northerner,an illiterate,a tyrant and a bloody ex military ruler who don't believe in self determination.Like I told u,osinbajo is only borrowing u people brain bcs when it starts,all dis ur grammar wnt stop Hausa soldier from using d entire SE as training ground and u guys go back to zero after so much developments that have taken place since d last genocide and war.

Thank you. They never did that when Lord Jonathan the ineffectual buffoon was there. Jonathan left after he bled the nation's dry and enriched militant.

Militant too that were agitating took money became billionaires without helping their community.

Imagine a militant Dokubo built school in Republic of Benin grin grin grin on the Sweat of the Biafuro and Ipobians. He did not give back to his community he was agitating for.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by vantage001: 2:57pm On May 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by abouzaid: 2:58pm On May 25, 2017
doyinbaby:
If God say they will get biafra ,they will get it
you're a real Christian, your type is rare.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

So whose fault is it that you keep electing leaders that do not give a fvuck (in your own words)

The Ag President was not sent by Yorubas to go and catalyze for referendum. If your own Ike Ekerenmadu is not taking heat from you, why are you pressurizing the VP who is on a different mandate ?

The VP is the president of Nigeria and he should speak the truth. He is not representing the Yoruba. But maybe that is how he sees himself - a Yoruba rep at Abuja. Day by day the choices are getting narrower. All I know is that Nigeria cannot continue in its present style.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xcolanto(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Omo you be half baked ooo. See spelling errors, right, left, center wey you dey throw like ogbunigwe bombs. Stay here make I educate you so that you can be useful in Biafra ooo cos right now at this rate you going to drag Biafra backwards with your unique stupidity.
Repeat after me. E. S. S. A. Y, say E. S. S. A. Y. Say it again, again.
Assignment: Go and write it out 100x. Submit it to Mr Chike tomorrow morning.
See illiterate idiat wey want Biafra. Nightmare my foot!

grin grin Biafra go kill this one oh!
Keep begging for unity cry

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 2:58pm On May 25, 2017
Sprumbaba:

You know Onitsha and Aba are the most dirtiest cities in Africa. You have no leader that can make your country great. Orji Uzor Kalu became a billionaire on your sweat and nothing to show for it when he was a governor. Even his Mother was part of his administration.

Left for me, I will let you have your kingdom so that you can DEVELOP grin grin grin it.

You are right, if there is a magic wand to proclaim their wish, I will wave it.!! The myth about their capabilities should be tested.
Two things will either happen;

Nigeria is proved wrong and they are proved right or;
They are proved right and Nigeria is proved wrong.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Sprumbaba: 2:59pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

Water and oil dont mix. I dont want unity with DEVELOPERS.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by laudate: 3:00pm On May 25, 2017
ikp120:
You're still not even getting it.

I was not talking about assenting to votes by reps o. I was talking is something like him making reference to the House conducting a referendum, instead of him thinking of war.

Of course it's the House that will raise the motion, but he can catalyse the process by making reference to it.

A referendum was conducted in Turkey just recently, guess who catalysed it?
THE NATIONAL LEADER DID.

The elected leaders do not give a fvck. That's a fact.

When someone like the president gets involved in any national issue, even the Houses will debate on it again and again. That's what I'm talking about.

He should be a peacemaker by catalysing the process. Referendum is a peaceful process bro.

No sir, you are the one still missing the point! shocked The VP or acting President cannot catalyse anything, in this context. In the Turkish case, the President Tayyip Erdogan was NOT the one who called for the referendum. The parliament wanted to initiate constitutional reforms, and sought the approval of Erdogan to conduct the referendum. It was held, the results were declared and Erdogan claimed the victory. He did so because he saw the benefits in what the parliament wanted to do. The military wanted Turkey’s parliament to stay weak and divided. The votes from the referendum, enabled the country to institute constitutional reforms to strengthen it and the reforms have been viewed as a way to restore stability in the Middle East. undecided

In Nigeria, has the parliament or the house of reps members pushed for a referendum or requested the executive to assent to calls for a referendum? No! So get your elected reps to follow the right process. sad

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by oyienootieno: 3:01pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:
A second civil war? Where is this nincompoop getting that from?

With just an sms from the man you call nincompoop to buratai your entire village will be history.. Be open to learn from people who had achieved what many could only dream of.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 3:01pm On May 25, 2017
jomonic:

The VP is the president of Nigeria and he should speak the truth. He is not representing the Yoruba. But maybe that is how he sees himself - a Yoruba rep at Abuja. Day by day the choices are getting narrower. All I know is that Nigeria cannot continue in its present style.

A leader has a mandate, his mandate is not to go and push for referendum. Start asking Ike Ekeremadu and Abaribe to push for it at NASS rather than the trivialities about the content of the letter transmitted by the President to the Senate.
He will debate and jaw-jaw with them when they bring it up

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Heromaniaa: 3:01pm On May 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
Well said prof.
Those leeches have no idea what's coming. They think they can sit their ugly asses down in other people's land while they shut others out from theirs.

They don't reason normally so I expect them to shout afonja as usual.
You lots will relocate whether you like it or not, no Army or police will come to your rescue when we are set to drive you away
With this utterances, how do you expect an Igbo man to live in peace with you?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by vantage001: 3:02pm On May 25, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by nwokkee99: 3:02pm On May 25, 2017
boost your account and see text below
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

A leader has a mandate, his mandate is not to go and push for referendum. Start asking Ike Ekeremadu and Abaribe to push for it at NASS rather than the trivialities about the content of the letter transmitted by the President to the Senate.
He will debate and jaw-jaw with them when they bring it up

OK
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xcolanto(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2017
Sprumbaba:

Water and oil dont mix. I dont want unity with DEVELOPERS.

And you are?? Abeg shift!
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 3:03pm On May 25, 2017
jomonic:

I know exactly what you mean. It might get there soon.
Anyhow, I am not against Biafra. I am not Ibo, I am not even happy with the way Nigeria is structured. As it is now we are all Biafrans suffering one form of injustice or the other. All I say is you guys should do something concrete. Who knows whether the seeds of our redemption (as Nigerians) lies in the soil of the struggle for Biafra. While I'd prefer the restructuring of this nation in a fair and reasonably just manner, I am still not opposed to Biafra. I am opposed to Nigeria as she's currently structured.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by vantage001: 3:04pm On May 25, 2017
oyienootieno:

With just an sms from the man you call nincompoop to buratai your entire village will be history.. Be open to learn from people who had achieved what many could only dream of.
He and his entire family will spend life in prison at the hague.
There are People you don't threaten with genocide. Not everybody is from Zaki Ibiam.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 3:05pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:

And what exactly is this mandate of his?
I thought yorubas claim to want fiscal federalism than anybody else. So in what little way has osibanjo fulfilled that?
Your Osibanjo is crying out fulani mandate as yoruba did not give him any mandate in the first place.

Because you've failed in your direct agitation and now resort to a referendum ( referendum on what exactly) doesn't not mean all of us are in the boat with you.
Run you race in Nigeria, and allow others to run theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by ikp120(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

So whose fault is it that you keep electing leaders that do not give a fvuck (in your own words)

The Ag President was not sent by Yorubas to go and catalyze for referendum. If your own Ike Ekerenmadu is not taking heat from you, why are you pressurizing the VP who is on a different mandate ?
Bro who they elect or not is none of my business because I don't really give a fvck. I'm a neutral party who has looked at both parties and seen that referendum should be conducted for the Igbos to publicly and officially vote on what they want, just as the International community recommends. Scotland and Britain are good examples.

What I'm basically saying is that instead of the professor of law to think about war first (which is the lesson he suggested that Igbos should have learnt from history), he should think about a peaceful referendum. If he wants to talk about Biafra, he should talk about peace, not war. He's an educated fellow for literacy's sake

Or is it that the rest of Nigeria are scared of the Igbos leaving?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 3:07pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

Thank me for educating you some bit. Your spellings have improved. Don't worry stay with me. I'd make a useful soul outta ya for our beloved Biafra, where the sun never sets.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Anyhow, I am not against Biafra. I am not Ibo, I am not even happy with the way Nigeria is structured. As it is now we are all Biafrans suffering one form of injustice or the other. All I say is you guys should do something concrete. Who knows whether the seeds our redemption (as Nigerians) lies in the soil of the struggle for Biafra. While I'd prefer the restructuring of this nation in a fair and reasonably just manner, I am still not opposed to Biafra. I am opposed to Nigeria as she's currently structured.

That's is OK as long as you don't connive against the struggle when the battle gets hotter.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 3:08pm On May 25, 2017
All hail Biafra nation Biafra nation is unstopable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by vantage001: 3:09pm On May 25, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by ipobarecriminals: 3:09pm On May 25, 2017
grin wink cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Alariwo2:
Well said prof.
Those leeches have no idea what's coming. They think they can sit their ugly asses down in other people's land while they shut others out from theirs.

They don't reason normally so I expect them to shout afonja as usual.
You lots will relocate whether you like it or not, no Army or police will come to your rescue when we are set to drive you away
grin u expect those fake,substandard Spare part sellers to reason like normal people b4? Mbah! Let them sit @ home beyond May 30 self,who cares?Some of dem go use that May 30 to. Swallow that thing/Wrap for onward transport to China.Slaves

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xcolanto(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Anyhow, I am not against Biafra. I am not Ibo, I am not even happy with the way Nigeria is structured. As it is now we are all Biafrans suffering one form of injustice or the other. All I say is you guys should do something concrete. Who knows whether the seeds our redemption (as Nigerians) lies in the soil of the struggle for Biafra. While I'd prefer the restructuring of this nation in a fair and reasonably just manner, I am still not opposed to Biafra. I am opposed to Nigeria as she's currently structured.

I did think you were delusional but not to the height of personality disorders attached to it! Good thing I guessed you are an ewedu eating brown roofer because you speak from 10 sides of your mouth and your nose too! We are all biafrains indeed!
Your own begging comes with advance learners dictionary

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by oyienootieno: 3:09pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:

He and his entire family will spend life in prison at the hague.
There are People you don't threaten with genocide. Not everybody is from Zaki Ibiam.

This is Naija ooh.. Where over 100 policemen died in Nassarawa, Shiat and Ipod members killed and nothing happened. Anyone giving you that false hope is more wicked than the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by EmeeNaka: 3:11pm On May 25, 2017
lailo:

wy didn't Igbos agitate when Jonathan,a southerner and an educated Phd holder,someone who they might actually achieve this aim through more easily,was d president.Wy when a northerner,an illiterate,a tyrant and a bloody ex military ruler who don't believe in self determination.Like I told u,osinbajo is only borrowing u people brain bcs when it starts,all dis ur grammar wnt stop Hausa soldier from using d entire SE as training ground and u guys go back to zero after so much developments that have taken place since d last genocide and war.
You only see it from the prism of Hausaman and civil war so that we start to fear Hausa abi? So Osinbajo borrowed you that kind of sense? Agitation for Biafra started in 1999 and it has never been a cause for civil war. Osinbajo should use his brain and stop issuing threats. Biafra is not agitation against Buhari neither against any leader in particular,it is not also a call for war. it's against Nigeria state and therefore, it started before Buhari and may continue after he gas left office.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

I did think you were delusional but not to the height of personality disorders attached to it! Good thing I guessed you are an ewedu eating brown roofer because you speak from 10 sides of your mouth and your nose too! We are all biafrains indeed!
Your own begging comes with advance learners dictionary

grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 3:13pm On May 25, 2017
ikp120:
Bro who they elect or not is none of my business because I don't really give a fvck. I'm a neutral party who has looked at both parties and seen that referendum should be conducted for the Igbos to publicly and officially vote on what they want, just as the International community recommends. Scotland and Britain are good examples.

What I'm basically saying is that instead of the professor of law to think about war first (which is the lesson he suggested that Igbos should have learnt from history), he should think about a peaceful referendum. If he wants to talk about Biafra, he should talk about peace, not war. He's an educated fellow for literacy's sake

Or is it that the rest of Nigeria are scared of the Igbos leaving?

Only unittelligent folks will not acknowledge the receptivie of the VP to a refreendum, must he openly use that specific word?
What can you glean from this statement of the Ag President.
While he said there was no harm in discussing the nation’s existence, he urged Nigerians to use the country’s diversity to make her great “instead of trying to flee into the lazy comfort of homogeneity”.

He has clearly admitted that we need to discuss the nations existence, you can call that what ever name you want to call it.
Igbos cannot and will not be allowed to stampede or push the Ag President to do their wish

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by DrGoodman: 3:14pm On May 25, 2017
Sprumbaba:

You know Onitsha and Aba are the most dirtiest cities in Africa. You have no leader that can make your country great. Orji Uzor Kalu became a billionaire on your sweat and nothing to show for it when he was a governor. Even his Mother was part of his administration.

Left for me, I will let you have your kingdom so that you can DEVELOP grin grin grin it.

Of course, you as a Nigerian, and you are expected to have foul mouth and an uncouth attitude.

As a Biafran, I Will allow you wallow in your misery. Go find someone else to throw bad words around with.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Kogi West Rerun: Smart Adeyemi Extends Lead / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.