Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 (17738 Views)

Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
dedons:
Na wa

Wetin??
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
i am wondering why they haven't reply me since i did the online assessment about 13 days ago
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by martinsfm(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
GeoOla25:
i am wondering why they haven't reply me since i did the online assessment about 13 days ago
bt bros, no one here has said he/she has gotten a feedback nah
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
martinsfm:
bt bros, no one here has said he/she has gotten a feedback nah
just worried kind off, no be something wey go be say den go dey serve love letter later.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by martinsfm(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wont happen...if God's will. We go move on
GeoOla25:

just worried kind off, no be something wey go be say den go dey serve love letter later.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by Arrowgents: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2017
I applied for grad technical trainee last sat & I hv not got a mail to for online assessment ,who is in the same shoe wiv me
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by kissoflife: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Arrowgents:
I applied for grad technical trainee last sat & I hv not got a mail to for online assessment ,who is in the same shoe wiv me

Same here. I was told my application would be reviewed and I am yet to get a link to the assessment too
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by undefeated(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2017
This nonsense company does not want to give us job, they should get out
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by Marvinho: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
no mind them..
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
I wonder y u guys are such in a hurry...do u guys have an idea of thousands of applicants that will be sending in applications?.. I believe they must be using ATS as per y some graduates immediately get love letter or the graduates are say "novices" and oblivious of how to go about SJTs...u don't answer SJT normally if u must scale through.. most coys want u to be very arrogant, independently innovative,quick to leave an ongoing project and jump to another.. somtimx even breaking the traditional rules and always a risk taker..(those that are good or experienced in SJTs will understand what I mean grin)..so let's give them time..am sure they will send a feedback...cheesy..on another thought,.. y are u guys not complaining like this about the "pending" DPR graduate recruitment..am sure most of us applied grin...lmao..Let's give it time guys!.. smiley
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
CallofDuty:
who be this one??..u see say he Don get love letter and will try again..u still due ask am what was their response..u still wanna break his heart?
grin grin grin grin "love letter" . I don laugh tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by Epignosis19: 4:02am On Jun 04, 2017
CallofDuty:
I wonder y u guys are such in a hurry...do u guys have an idea of thousands of applicants that will be sending in applications?.. I believe they must be using ATS as per y some graduates immediately get love letter or the graduates are say "novices" and oblivious of how to go about SJTs...u don't answer SJT normally if u must scale through.. most coys want u to be very arrogant, independently innovative,quick to leave an ongoing project and jump to another.. somtimx even breaking the traditional rules and always a risk taker..(those that are good or experienced in SJTs will understand what I mean grin)..so let's give them time..am sure they will send a feedback...cheesy..on another thought,.. y are u guys not complaining like this about the "pending" DPR graduate recruitment..am sure most of us applied grin...lmao..Let's give it time guys!.. smiley
I actually don't agree with all your point of view on the personality test. Some might be correct though but I channelled mine along the path of team building and I haven't gotten any mail or love letter yet. Just be true to yourself because there are really no right or wrong answers

3 Likes

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by Akpasomething: 7:00am On Jun 06, 2017
Arrowgents:
kissoflife:

Same here. I was told my application would be reviewed and I am yet to get a link to the assessment too

Shit..

Please log into your profile ASAP.. Go to where you'll see the jobs you've applied for.. under it, you'll see received emails.

click on it.. and you'll see a copy of the email they sent to your email box..

Click the link there and do your assessment.

I hope it isn't too late..

Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by kissoflife: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2017
Akpasomething:

Shit..

Please log into your profile ASAP.. Go to where you'll see the jobs you've applied for.. under it, you'll see received emails.

click on it.. and you'll see a copy of the email they sent to your email box..

Click the link there and do your assessment.

I hope it isn't too late..

Goodluck

i just did that but all i can see is;

Dear XXXXXXX,

We have received your application for the position of Technical Graduate Programme - Nigeria-17003736 and are currently reviewing your experience and qualifications.If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our People Department will contact you.

If you would like to review your candidate file, click here.

We thank you for your interest in Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Thank you,
People Department
Anheuser-Busch InBev

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the People Department. Please do not reply.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by Akpasomething: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
kissoflife:

i just did that but all i can see is;

Dear XXXXXXX,

We have received your application for the position of Technical Graduate Programme - Nigeria-17003736 and are currently reviewing your experience and qualifications.If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our People Department will contact you.

If you would like to review your candidate file, click here.

We thank you for your interest in Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Thank you,
People Department
Anheuser-Busch InBev

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the People Department. Please do not reply.

I didn't get the mails too..

But I saw the mail containing the link to the assessment on my profile
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by kissoflife: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Akpasomething:

I didn't get the mails too..

But I saw the mail containing the link to the assessment on my profile

I have applied for the other graduate programme and got an assessment invite immediately. I've completed it and now expecting a feedback
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Anyone gotten feedback yet?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by fashionme: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
no
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by fashionme: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Up till now?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by Chidi0: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
martinsfm:
send me a msg
pls i need to talk to you. i will be grateful if u reply.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by martinsfm(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Chidi0:

pls i need to talk to you.
i will be grateful if u reply.
send me a pm den
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by mekusa10: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hello guys.. please has anyone gotten any info on this technical program?.. those that are applied for Management Trainee has been progressing fast on their application, from logical to video interview. please has anyone been contacted with the logical test link?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by DigitalMike: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Has anyone gotten any further update after the assessment. GMT candidates are almost employed already fa?!
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by blay20: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
I received a link for logical reasoning test in relation to the technical graduate programme-Ghana on 27th September. Am from Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by Harry715: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
M also done with the logical test and was snt a success mail
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by blay20: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2017
@harry715,have you received a mail to the next stage yet after the success mail?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by 0wen2017: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Harry715:
M also done with the logical test and was snt a success mail
Bro, how far??
Have you been contacted yet?

Pls reply
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by 0wen2017: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2017
blay20:
@harry715,have you received a mail to the next stage yet after the success mail?
Any response from them yet?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by blay20: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
@harry715,
I have not received any feedback or response from them yet.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 by 0wen2017: 6:32am On Nov 14, 2017
blay20:
@harry715,
I have not received any feedback or response from them yet.
Ok Bro.
Please let us when you do.

Good morning!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Funny Yet Sad Experience As A Job Seeker Today. / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.