Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Yawa Don Gas O... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yawa Don Gas O... (813 Views)

Breaking News: Don Jazzy In Secret Romance With Actress Genny Uzoma / [Music] Chriszter - Yawa / Gbese! Yawa Don Burst O,help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yawa Don Gas O... by iDontGiveAfvck(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2017
i am in my early 30s,lived overseas for past the 10years and only just got back to Nigeria couple of months ago..i actually have a wife who is a foreign national (whitey) and a 3year old son...

now, the thing is this...having been in 9ja and kinda having fun, out of the blue, a girl i usually have a thing or 2 with, called me up and told me that she is pregnant...

1: she knows fully well that i got a family and she doesnt care about that
2: she jokingly told me one day that if she gets pregnant, she is not gonna take it out because she was told a "phophesy" that she would die if she did that...i merely laughed over it telling her jokingly that she wouldnt be ready to be wife no 2

now, this girl keeps disturbing my phone lines every minute...and like seriously, i really dont want her to have a kid for me.
advice me my good people of romanceland

Re: Yawa Don Gas O... by dingbang(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2017
Are you sure she is pregnant? some women these days use pregnancies to steal money from you
Re: Yawa Don Gas O... by NairalandCS(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2017
Op you don't give a fvck, How come she got pregnant ?

1 Like

Re: Yawa Don Gas O... by iDontGiveAfvck(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2017
dingbang:
Are you sure she is pregnant? some women these days use pregnancies to steal money from you

i thought as much too and even tried to tell her off, but mehn d girl no gree rest ma bro
Re: Yawa Don Gas O... by dingbang(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2017
iDontGiveAfvck:

i thought as much too and even tried to tell her off, but mehn d girl no gree rest ma bro
my brother a desperate girl can do anything..

tell her she should give you her parents phone number that you want to talk to them about her daughters pregnancy and that you have agreed to marry their daughter and I promise you, she won't call you again... trust me
Re: Yawa Don Gas O... by iDontGiveAfvck(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2017
dingbang:
my brother a desperate girl can do anything..

tell her she should give you her parents phone number that you want to talk to them about her daughters pregnancy and that you have agreed to marry their daughter and I promise you, she won't call you again... trust me

yo, what if i try to do this and before you know, the game is on...marriage bells ringing...abeg, i dont want that o lol
Re: Yawa Don Gas O... by dingbang(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2017
iDontGiveAfvck:

yo, what if i try to do this and before you know, the game is on...marriage bells ringing...abeg, i dont want that o lol
Mr man stop blabbling and do what I tell you to do... this method works best.. trust me
Re: Yawa Don Gas O... by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 25, 2017
Now first question:Bros shey u no use cd nii?abi how babe go tell u say she get preg if truly u use condom.
Re: Yawa Don Gas O... by Lalas247(f): 6:30pm On May 25, 2017
You were having fun then "out of the blue"

Wetin be out of the blue ... if you used protection how can it be
So u didn't use protection ...... early 30's
You are married but having fun ...

Ok
Re: Yawa Don Gas O... by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 25, 2017
hehe unbelievable

Re: Yawa Don Gas O... by dacovajnr: 7:21pm On May 25, 2017
Carry Her go your own personal Doc place for pregnancy test lah...She don See say Raba don dey, wan come die put.
Re: Yawa Don Gas O... by smardray(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2017
Lemme finish digesting those lies first..biko
Re: Yawa Don Gas O... by iDontGiveAfvck(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Carry Her go your own personal Doc place for pregnancy test lah...She don See say Raba don dey, wan come die put.

thats exactly my next plan

(1) (Reply)

Some Juicy Posts Coming Up (photos) / Wife Caught In Bed With Ex-boyfriend During Honeymoon By Husband / 7 Ways To Practice Purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.