Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Modified - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modified (2267 Views)

Modified: Scam Alert:How To Make Video Cartoons For Free with ur phone or laptop / Thread modified. / MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by vikiylove(f): 7:54pm On May 25, 2017
You came late
Re: Modified by vikiylove(f): 8:06pm On May 25, 2017
why r potos nt uploading nah!!
Re: Modified by Essentials1(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2017
show me a Nigerian girl that exercises and I will tell you how to contact Buhari in London....
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Modified by Newbeginnings(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2017
Essentials1:
show me a Nigerian girl that exercises and I will tell you how to contact Buhari in London....

This is a very serious matter and you are joking with it
Re: Modified by Essentials1(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2017
Newbeginnings:

This is a very serious matter and you are joking with it

Is it your joke?? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 25, 2017
Essentials1:
the enlightened ones dey exercise sha cheesy.na d sharwama babes dey look exercise as taboo grin
Re: Modified by Newbeginnings(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2017
Essentials1:

Is it your joke?? tongue tongue tongue

smh
Re: Modified by Essentials1(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2017
lefulefu:

the enlightened ones dey exercise sha cheesy.na d sharwama babes dey look exercise as taboo grin

Many are sharwama but a few a enlightened grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Modified by Newbeginnings(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2017
lefulefu:

I totally agree... I believe a survey on them will tell us which ones live longer and then everyone will learn

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 25, 2017
Essentials1:

Many are sharwama but a few a enlightened grin grin grin grin grin
u right on this grin grin grin grin
mehn i feel so let down wen i see fine young babes we never born with potbellies and Mary Amaka arms grin.but a least the few ones wey dey take care of themselves doff i my hat for them wink.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 25, 2017
Newbeginnings:

I totally agree... I believe a survey on them will tell us which ones live longer and then everyone will learn
we no even need to put survey on them.the rate at which disease is increasing in this country is enuf to alert us on the importance of physical activity cheesy
Re: Modified by Essentials1(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2017
lefulefu:

u right on this grin grin grin grin
mehn i feel so let down wen i see fine young babes we never born with potbellies and Mary Amaka arms grin.but a least the few ones wey dey take care of themselves doff i my hat for them wink.

It is not only Mary Amaka arms... hehehehe... A girl once told me that exercise is not for everybody.. If you were supposed to live long then you will live long... If not then you wouldn't....

I am not understanding these girls again
Re: Modified by Newbeginnings(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2017
lefulefu:

we no even need to put survey on them.the rate at which disease is increasing in this country is enuf to alert us on the importance of physical activity cheesy

I think Fitnessdoctor needs to come out... It is time he starts emphazing more and even sharing photos of himself to educate others..

What say you?
Re: Modified by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 25, 2017
Newbeginnings:

I think Fitnessdoctor needs to come out... It is time he starts emphazing more and even sharing photos of himself to educate others..

What say you?
i cosign to this cheesy

Re: Modified by Newbeginnings(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2017
lefulefu:

i cosign to this cheesy

That is two... where two or three are gathered.. I leave the rest for you to finish

1 Like

Re: Modified by FitnessDoctor: 9:17pm On May 25, 2017
Newbeginnings:

I think Fitnesdoctor needs to come out... It is time he starts emphazing more and even sharing photos of himself to educate others..

What say you?

I am getting there... I already have seminars, fitness exercises and ebooks on pre - launch... something big is coming out soon.
Re: Modified by vikiylove(f): 10:11pm On May 26, 2017
Newbeginnings:

That is two... where two or three are gathered.. I leave the rest for you to finish
grin grin grin grin two or three indeed..

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Drop Their Singles About Airforce1 And His Ways / South African Nudist Advices Girls"stop Wearing Underwear,it Enslaves People" / All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.