Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? (2099 Views)

Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? / Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by eberetos: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sometimes you see ladies forgiving their cheating partner and accepting him back, but many guys can never do such, why?

Note, for a married man cheated upon, the best choice is to forgive and see how to make the marriage work by fixing up the lapses...

I lie not, I tell you the genuine truth, God is my witness, my neighbors wife had sex with someone when she was with a 4 month old child, but the woman is still in that house....The man has over-large heart!!!!

Psychologically, their is a higher touch in a man's ego and emotions when he is cheated upon, and to be real, it is also an ego issue that makes them hardly forgive...

But if you have additional reasons why guys do not forgive cheating, please post.....
Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by biacan(f): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Cause they can't imagine the way the other guy d**k the py...... making them get left overs
Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by phintohlar(f): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
I wonder too
Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Maybe if the husband is into the cuckhold stuff he can accept a cheating wife into his house:Dbros op i will forgive oo cos i have a forgiven heart but abeg oo i can't marry a woman who is a chronic cheat.if u want to live long avoid a chronic cheat but if u want to die early u can marry one and keep on forgivencheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by izaray(f): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Because they believed they are the right owner of that particular punna undecided. And should not be temper with by anothe guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
eberetos:
Sometimes you see ladies forgiving their cheating partner and accepting him back, but many guys can never do such, why?

Note, for a married man cheated upon, the best choice is to forgive and see how to make the marriage work by fixing up the lapses...

I lie not, I tell you the genuine truth, God is my witness, my neighbors wife had sex with someone when she was with a 4 month old child, but the woman is still in that house....The man has over-large heart!!!!

Psychologically, their is a higher touch in a man's ego and emotions when he is cheated upon, and to be real, it is also an ego issue that makes them hardly forgive...

But if you have additional reasons why guys do not forgive cheating, please post.....
Cheating is something I can't forgive. I know ladies these days can't withstand temptation which is very saddening and hurtful, you met that guy and fell in love with him and you totally knew what you're getting into and made a lot of promises. How do you want him to feel if you tell him out of guilt, he catches you red handed or he was told by your friend that you cheated on him.... You know what goes through his mind that moment? Much anger and rage, indescribable sadness and the picture of how the bastard that played your small brain bleeped and enjoyed you while he was busy toiling and working his muscles out just so you don't look down on him and remain happy....

He just feels like disappearing, feels like he's dreaming because he has so much respect and trust towards you, he saw the future with you, he could even vow with his life that you'd never bring him such pain but yet, yet you go behind him, forgetting all the promises you made to him, all the good times you had together, all he's done for you, then sleep with that stranger or friend...Yet you return to him and look him in the eyes and say I love you.

THINK before you break that fragile heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Uumm..

Royalblak007...tell us something..don't juz sit there and watch coz soon u gonna exchange "I DO" grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Prec1ous(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
It is all biology, an issue with territoriality and masculine ego and pride.

It is due to the ingrained ANIMALISTIC territorial trait.

A partner that has coitus with another male, is no longer under your control and should never remain in your territory.

Lions will kill the offspring and continue but men are wiser, they cannot kill you, so they let you go and forgiveness is trashed.

It is not their fault, we are all animals, albeit, higher ones!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by HeWrites(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Op Imagine sharing a hole you value with another guy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by RoyalBlak007: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Uumm..

Royalblak007...tell us something..don't juz sit there and watch coz soon u gonna exchange "I DO" grin

♤ I'm

♤ $Peechless, perhaps you should help out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by kingsmaila(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
When a woman especially a wife cheat on you the trust will be no more.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ I'm

♤ $Peechless, perhaps you should help out cheesy

grin

Hahahahah..help u out? wink in what way? Well, i never cheated so i dont have an idea how my hubby gonna freak out ..

#TeamFaithfulGF
#TeamLoyalToMyBF

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by pocohantas(f): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
kingsmaila:
When a woman especially a wife cheat on you the trust will be no more.

...and you think women till trust a husband that cheats? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Homeboiy: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Why should a woman cheat in the first place? embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by RoyalBlak007: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahah..help u out? wink in what way? Well, i never cheated so i dont have an idea how my hubby gonna freak out ..

#TeamFaithfulGF
#TeamLoyalToMyBF

♤ I have never cheated as well, I don't have an idea how my wife gonna freak out

w ♤TEAMlOyalToMyGf

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by izaray(f): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=IamKashyBaby post=61724645]

grin

#TeamFaithfulGF
#TeamLoyalToMyBF
[/quote His d only one who can defend dis fact undecided Iamj come and confirm this pls grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ I have never cheated as well, I don't have an idea how my wife gonna freak out

w ♤TEAMlOyalToMyGf

grin

GOTCHAAA! grin

Finally, u admitted that u have a gf cheesy

There is this saying " A FISH IS CAUGHT BY ITS MOUTH" wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
for me. the thought of another guy just on her alone will make me almost craxxy...not to talk of him poking down there.

I mean.. I'm here.... holding myself till I see you before my sexual needs are met while ignoring amaka and her huge ass and badass boobs....and there you are letting another guy just enjoy what's for me alone.

the most painful thing is.. most of the guys they bleep don't value em. after the bleep.. they're wasted. A guy who values you will leave you once he knows you have a boyfriend.

I can't forgive a cheat.. no. if you can't respect me enough to hold yourself... you aren't eligible to build a future with me.

move bitch... gerawt the way.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Khutie: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
•••How will yhu feel sharing same toothbrush with yhur roommate? tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Someone will just wake up and abuse other people's sensibilities with stupid questions.

Mister. Condone your wife's cheating if you want. Don't disturb others. I can't stand a cheating girlfriend. A cheating wife will go on an everlasting vacation to her parent's house. I don't cheat and i can't stand it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Until we know the reasons why girls cheat, we'll always find it hard to forgive them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Dasherz(f): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
cos dude knows he'll be in some sorta competition trying to satisfy the lady if the other guy took her to space and back. .. the imposter just invaded his zone

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by iamJ(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
problems only ugly girls suffer

Why will i not forgive a beautiful woman that i have been looking for all my life besides i will be so amazing, there will be no space in her tots for another

Life means nothing if i dont have u besides me

iamkashybaby am talking abt you you you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

#No Filter Attitude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Divay22(f): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:
problems only ugly girls suffer

Why will i not forgive a beautiful woman that i have been looking for all my life besides i will be so amazing, there will be no space in her tots for another

Life means nothing if i dont have u besides me

iamkashybaby am talking abt you you you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

#No Filter Attitude

kiss kiss

Don't worry I will never cheat My Love..U alone is more than enough I cud wish for...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by loverboi97(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
biacan:
Cause they can't imagine the way the other guy d**k the py...... making them get left overs
hmm Talking Frm Experience
Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Yareema22(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamRaizo:
Cheating is something I can't forgive. I know ladies these days can't withstand temptation which is very saddening and hurtful, you met that guy and fell in love with him and you totally knew what you're getting into and made a lot of promises. How do you want him to feel if you tell him out of guilt, he catches you red handed or he was told by your friend that you cheated on him.... You know what goes through his mind that moment? Much anger and rage, indescribable sadness and the picture of how the bastard that played your small brain bleeped and enjoyed you while he was busy toiling and working his muscles out just so you don't look down on him and remain happy....

He just feels like disappearing, feels like he's dreaming because he has so much respect and trust towards you, he saw the future with you, he could even vow with his life that you'd never bring him such pain but yet, yet you go behind him, forgetting all the promises you made to him, all the good times you had together, all he's done for you, then sleep with that stranger or friend...Yet you return to him and look him in the eyes and say I love you.

THINK before you break that fragile heart.
You just said what's on my mind....i can forgive anything but not cheating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
NevetsIbot:
for me. the thought of another guy just on her alone will make me almost craxxy...not to talk of him poking down there.

I mean.. I'm here.... holding myself till I see you before my sexual needs are met while ignoring amaka and her huge ass and badass boobs....and there you are letting another guy just enjoy what's for me alone.

the most painful thing is.. most of the guys they bleep don't value em. after the bleep.. they're wasted. A guy who values you will leave you once he knows you have a boyfriend.

I can't forgive a cheat.. no. if you can't respect me enough to hold yourself... you aren't eligible to build a future with me.

move bitch... gerawt the way.
u even talking about ordinary girlfriend/boyfriend relationshipcheesy.wat of if na a cheating married partnercheesy.wetin d other partner go do?cheesy. In boyfriend/girlfriend relationship u can easily breakup if u catch ur partner cheatingcheesy.but wen it comes to wifey/husbey matter...hmmm...this is why its important to study ur partner b4 marriage.if u notice any cheating tendency in her when dating then u can easily pack ur bag and runcheesy.quick hint...babes wey too like money and wey material thing dey turn dhier head easily na dem dem quick cheatcheesycheesy .
Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by Zhahovic(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Op...."bia "..how did U know your neighbour was bleeping someone else?
Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by eberetos: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
He told me in his wifes presence
Re: Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? by eberetos: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Zhahovic:
Op...."bia "..how did U know your neighbour was bleeping someone else?
He told me in his wife's presence during a quarrrel

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts / Professor Goes Completely Naked Again During Radio Interview To Protest Brexit ( / Please Someone Should Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.