Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) (3933 Views)

It's Been Long I Discussed About Dicksizes! / Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX / How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2017
Hello Guys it is Mr. Newbeginning

It has been long since I posted an update and I am sure everyone needs one due to the state of the Country at the moment.. You wouldn't believe the excuse they gave about power supply in the nation.

Also, those looking for where to get capital should try BOI, it is great and it offers in any amount of your choice including millions..

I have been moving about on nairaland and I have made some very good friends.. I have done collaborations with some notable nairalanders and also seen some really fun people..

Notable mentions

Paul Samuel - FitnessDoctor - He goes by the moniker FitnessDoctor and is really making it in the health niche.. This man is more than just a Health blogger, he builds your body from his experience and that is one of the reasons I subscribed to his blog, although I have not bought any of his ebooks yet!!.. I always look forward to his post.. You should search for him on nairaland.

Lefulefu - He goes by the moniker Lefulefu and is a really funny dude.. I always look forward to a funny comment from him and he is getting it good with the ladies.

Vikiylove - I think this lady opened her account recently and the next thing she did was to attack guys calling them broke.. Although I think she might be smart due to her other kinds of posts... But according to some guys, it might be a guy behind the moniker. But who am I to judge.

Smellymouth - He is too popular to be describecd

Airforce1/IamAirforce - He is an entrepreneur of a kind, going for the overcrowded music niche. He is already making it with over 10,000 followers on instagram (according to him).. And he might build something that will last.

TrapQueen77 - I sincerely like to see the lady behind this moniker, because she is more sexually than any other nairalander... maybe her life is lonely and she barely gets to meet any men and so she decides to vent her fantasies here on nairaland..

These are some the amazing people I have seen on nairaland... Two are entrepreneurs going deep (Paul Samuel and Airforce).. While others keep the forum alive..

Don't worry I wasn't just going through nairaland for the whole day... I was also doing research and promoting my own line of work...

Updates coming up..

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Nerul(f): 9:22pm On May 25, 2017
We see...
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 25, 2017
Nerul:
We see...
yesterday u run abi?

Kimbra dey find u since , she done finish u na fatality remain

7 Likes

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Nerul(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2017
itsJude:
yesterday u run abi?

Kimbra dey find u since , she done finish u na fatality remain
When?
I didn't see her mentions.
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:27pm On May 25, 2017
I no understand
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 25, 2017
Nerul:
When?
I didn't see her mentions.
next time put ur fingers where ur mouth is

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Nerul(f): 9:34pm On May 25, 2017
itsJude:
next time put ur fingers where ur mouth is
You are obviously demented, odte undecided
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 25, 2017
Nerul:

make i go wear uniform?

U get mind face me?

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Essentials1(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no understand

I know say you nor sabi read... But na today you confam am
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by DrObum(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2017
OP, this one they announced free Wifi for Lasgidi and you suddenly came back online...

Are you people thinking what I'm thinking angry

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Essentials1(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2017
What is Airforce1/IamAirforce doing there..

Who is he sef?

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:39pm On May 25, 2017
Essentials1:

I know say you nor sabi read... But na today you confam am
Thank you
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Essentials1(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thank you

You are righteously welcomed... I think you missed Jamb this year.. You could try out for the next..

You can still be taught how to read
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2017
DrObum:
OP, this one they announced free Wifi for Lasgidi and you suddenly came back online...

grin grin grin But I don't live in Lagos

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:43pm On May 25, 2017
Essentials1:

You are righteously welcomed... I think you missed Jamb this year.. You could try out for the next..

You can still be taught how to read
Register me
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by 18million: 9:45pm On May 25, 2017
DrObum:

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Nerul(f): 9:45pm On May 25, 2017
itsJude:
make i go wear uniform?

U get mind face me?
Hahaha..only a fellow retard like Kimbra would indulge you.
I obviously don't have time to exchange words with a fool.
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by 18million: 9:46pm On May 25, 2017
Nerul:

where u cheesy

Come here ibadan ho ode

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by 18million: 9:48pm On May 25, 2017
Nerul:
Hahaha..only a fellow retard like Kimbra would indulge you.
I obviously don't have time to exchange words with a fool.
ur father ur mother

Ur husband

Ur crippled son

E no go beta for who help u

U dey mad , see maggot infected pussy bastard dey talk

Ibadan amala seller

Ur fore fathers left ear

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On May 25, 2017
Essentials1:

Your father is more than capable..
Don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by 18million: 9:51pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Look here full don't you ever mention my father again! You quote me vomiting trash but I played cool now you mentioned my father... What is wrong with you? Can you afford money to buy boxers you wearing? Not everyone is a kid here so mind the way you spew trash. Maintain your lane next time.
no chop ban leave that cow for me
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:52pm On May 25, 2017
18million:
no chop ban leave that cow for me
Thanks
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by 18million: 9:53pm On May 25, 2017
Essentials1:

Your father is more than capable..
of bursting ur mama anus?

Yes ooooo very capable

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2017
DrObum:

Goddamn it... grin

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 25, 2017
na waoh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.jude na this coldnight u come dey pick fight cheesy
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by LethargiQue: 9:56pm On May 25, 2017
Smh
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Nerul(f): 9:56pm On May 25, 2017
18million:
ur father ur mother

Ur husband

Ur crippled son

E no go beta for who help u

U dey mad , see maggot infected pussy bastard dey talk

Ibadan amala seller

Ur fore fathers left ear
Lmaoooo..I'm obviously not gonna take you serious.
Keep ranting like the idiot you are jare.

Cheers tongue
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Essentials1(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't quote me again

I love the way you type without abbreviations
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by 18million: 9:57pm On May 25, 2017
lefulefu:
na waoh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.jude na this coldnight u come dey pick fight cheesy
na to make am warm

Win am na

See nerul papa on duty

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Essentials1(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2017
LethargiQue:
Smh

Abeg keep your head for house... no one asked you to shake it
Re: It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos) by Nerul(f): 9:58pm On May 25, 2017
18million:
na to make am warm

Win am na

See nerul papa on duty
Hahahahaha..Okay now,this is funny grin
Oponu ayerada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Upcoming Slay Queen: Picture Of A Girl With An Over Sized Boobs / Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? / My Husband Is Angry Over This Trivial Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.