Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Lagos Vs Rivers And Kano @50 Really Shows The Dominance Of The West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Vs Rivers And Kano @50 Really Shows The Dominance Of The West (1326 Views)

Igbos Are Greatest Chance To Break The Dominance Of Nigeria By North - FFK / Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano / Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Vs Rivers And Kano @50 Really Shows The Dominance Of The West by Syrakudz: 10:10pm On May 25, 2017
some will say I'm an afonja but these 3 states are all 50 years old. still You can't compare the other two with Lagos state. kano state is even the worst among the 3 of them.

if Nigeria ever breaks up tho I will certainly want Edo state to stick with the westerners.

and let the biafarans carry their Rivers state for head like person wey day hawk gala....

bashing is allowed...

Re: Lagos Vs Rivers And Kano @50 Really Shows The Dominance Of The West by Dusby: 10:17pm On May 25, 2017
Bros, portharcourt na state?

Re: Lagos Vs Rivers And Kano @50 Really Shows The Dominance Of The West by Syrakudz: 10:23pm On May 25, 2017
Dusby:
Bros, portharcourt na state?
modified
Re: Lagos Vs Rivers And Kano @50 Really Shows The Dominance Of The West by tollyboy5(m): 11:25pm On May 25, 2017
when I see kwara @ fifty na prison den show us
Re: Lagos Vs Rivers And Kano @50 Really Shows The Dominance Of The West by Bofoy4(m): 12:24am On May 26, 2017
Fg Is eg information
Re: Lagos Vs Rivers And Kano @50 Really Shows The Dominance Of The West by justmenoni: 2:42am On May 26, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won't Support Biafra / Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom / No Amount Of Bullets Can Stop Us, Wounded Ekwulobia Youths Reply Obiano, Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.