Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

10 Signs To Know He Is In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs To Know He Is In Love With You (829 Views)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs To Know He Is In Love With You by harrison12(m): 12:14am On May 26, 2017
There is one thing about love that one must not fail to understand which is, “love can never be hidden” no matter how one try to suppress his/her feelings for someone or something, it just keep coming out the more.

When it comes to love, everyone falls in love all the time and even those who have once swore never to get in love, still find themselves falling in love.
When you are in love, everyone close to you will feel it and so it is with both men and women.

I will be showing to you 10 signs to know when a man is in love. This is a pointer for women and could also serve as a form of tip for the men as well. The men who want to fall in love at all cost can take up this tip. But believe me, you don’t really need this tip to fall in love; love just comes to you like that without your full understanding of how it came.
Without much talk, here are the signs.

1. When he begins much interest in you over his friends out there. He will want to spend a peaceful Friday night with you as opposed to playing poker, tennis or going for a party just with his male friends. He tries to show his love in every possible way

2. When he is by all accounts excited when he meets you and when he invests energy and time just with you.

3. When he step by step respects your lady-like stuff in his home; Your adored soap in the lavatory, your studs on the table and her tampons in the restroom.

4. He makes great arrangement about engaging you in his regular exercises. He will ensure that his sweetheart can take part in his social exercises.

5. When he never truly contemplated about getting hitched or having kids and he needs those things now with just only you. Just know that he is madly in love with you.

6. He will always want to take care of himself physically and financially just to make you have a sense of security and upbeat.

7. He will get up from the bed just to ensure that you are alright, a man in love will always think about whether you are hungry, verifies whether you are sufficiently warm or in the event that you would require any other thing else.

8. He consistently tries to awe you; he will lift you up and bring you home, get your favourite dish, offers to pay for a few exercises and he will always gives get you astonished. He will always want to impress you

9. Different enticements from other ladies are not a danger to his love for you. He is recently not inspired by any of those diversions and distractions that may be coming from other women; he is just focused on you right now. He is deeply in love with you.

10. A man in love will always keep staring at the lady. The look on his face becomes more emotional and quiet sexy this time. If you find him in such mood, just know that he is in love with you.

Seeing all these signs and you still don’t want to play along with him, which means you sure do want to settle for less. He is deeply in love now and need you to support that.
You may still want to confirm fully by delaying, but don’t get it so prolonged, men don’t like women keeping them waiting. You can take your time to still observe him, but also be doing that in some kind of romantic way so as not to chase the lovely man away to some other women.

What do you think about these signs? Please tell us some other signs you think are applicable to men.

For More tips And Advice on Relationship, This is the place we run it
Re: 10 Signs To Know He Is In Love With You by Nobody: 12:16am On May 26, 2017
That means I'm in love!
Re: 10 Signs To Know He Is In Love With You by misteryman: 1:28am On May 26, 2017
Op

Re: 10 Signs To Know He Is In Love With You by CheedyJ(m): 1:51am On May 26, 2017
Oga,guess those re d signs u exhibit wen u re inluv cos I can show all of dose signs & feel absolutely nothing...
Re: 10 Signs To Know He Is In Love With You by Nobody: 1:56am On May 26, 2017
I await this day kiss
Re: 10 Signs To Know He Is In Love With You by OgahBohz: 4:20am On May 26, 2017
TRUST ME THE ABOVE IS THE NEW DESIGNED FORMAT FOR GETING A HARD TO GET LADY...

U SEE EHN WE THE P.A.N... (PLAYERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA) WE UPGRADE OUR TACTICS ON DAILY BASIS

and any lady reading the above thinking dt guy loves you..sorry o....beta look well...

some off us will even tke u to mama, invite u for family dinner, infact we can take u to meet all our ancestors.... ALL NA FORMAT! ....

if u nid a successful relationship and true love, just be urself , pray, and don't expect anything ...

the best way to avoid disappointment is to expect disappointment.. dt way u will be less disappointed
Re: 10 Signs To Know He Is In Love With You by Nobody: 6:55am On May 26, 2017
Rabish. The person who wrote this must be a teenager.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Girls Take Me Seriously? / The Heat Of Virginity Part 1 / Kill That Boredom Now With Great Romantic Stories!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.