Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France (2409 Views)

Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by NuclearWinter: 1:51pm On May 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

And you think the French president gives a fvck what a dumbo from a country with no stable electricity supply thinks?

Go fix your own problems first before you talk about places that are at least a hundred years ahead in development. grin

Faggin go sit on a traffic cone
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 28, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Faggin go sit on a traffic cone

Still no stable electricity supply and yet worried about the French president's wife. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 28, 2017
NuclearWinter:

You dey mad nii?

How can a boy of 16 go and be with a woman of 46 when there are young fresh babes everywhere?

Macron is an idiot of the highest order and no different than his perverted granny wife

Yet the idiot is a president doing great and you? Your smart politicians are stealing your money because they know "problems" like you will still see them as smart. When the criteria according to you is not marrying a younger wife grin

What a ridiculous statement mtcheeeeeew lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by NuclearWinter: 1:55pm On May 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

Still no stable electricity supply and yet worried about the French president's wife. grin grin

I spent 5yrs living in Toulouse, France where I worked at Airbus.

That country is a shitty Islamist hellhole.

Only thing good about france is their pastries and fine wine.

Other than that the frogs are arrogant self concieting idiots waiting for another conquering

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 28, 2017
NuclearWinter:

I spent 5yrs living in Toulouse, France where I worked at Airbus.

That country is a shitty Islamist hellhole.

Only thing good about france is their pastries and fine wine.

Other than that the frogs are arrogant self concieting idiots waiting for another conquering

I think you are confusing France with Sambisa Forest where Nigerian soldiers ran away from Boko Haram. grin grin grin

And whatever you say about France does not change the fact that it is at least 100 years ahead of Nigeria.

Yet a mor.on like you is hyperventilating about an older wife even though he does not even have stable electricity. grin

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Yet the idiot is a president doing great and you? Your smart politicians are stealing your money because they know problem like you will still see them as smart. When the criteria according to you is not marrying a younger wife grin

What a ridiculous statement mtcheeeeeew lipsrsealed

It pains him. grin

He still believes that the Earth is flat. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

It pains him. grin

He still believes that the Earth is flat. grin grin

Lool! People like him shouldn't be allowed to vote at all. They are problems to the society, making everybody suffer because of their low IQ.

Their criteria will always be sth. like

Is the first lady fine?
Does she have a figure 8?
Nice smile?
Young?
Hair on fleek?

If not then she isn't fit to be the first lady and the president is a fool

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lool! People like him shouldn't be allowed to vote at all. They are problems to the society, making everybody suffer because of their low IQ.

Their criteria will always be sth. like

Is the first lady fine?
Does she have a figure 8?
Nice smile?
Young?
Hair on fleek?

If not then she isn't fit to be the first lady and the president is a fool

As if these attributes are of any help to develop strong countries.

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Marotzke(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2017
Mindfulness:

And you think the French president gives a fvck what a dumbo from a country with no stable electricity supply thinks?

Go fix your own problems first before you talk about places that are at least a hundred years ahead in development. grin
I knew that sooner or later a retarded cretin with organic brain disease will bring the country into it.
We all know that you are berefit of any organised mind functions.
So it is obvious that you cannot hold your ground in any conversation/arguement that generates serious mental exercise.
Just shut up ,throw in the towel and blame your truancy during your school days for your inability to sustain an arguement.
Bring in this country into your demented and puerile diatribe and your certified schizophrenic condition will not hide you anylonger.
Akuya.
House slave forming superiority.
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by julioralph(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin grin

LOL @ 1st Granny
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Jakumo(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2017
No chit. Most people are baffled why an enormously successful multi-millionaire businessman like French President Macron would ignore all the beautiful young and sexy French women that would have been throwing themselves at him for most of his adult life, only to marry this very old prune-faced grandma with elephant skin. Totally incomprehensible is the phrase that comes to mind. I would barf if I ever saw a woman that old with no clothes on. God forbid bad ting.

There is even some speculation that President Macron is in fact a closet gay, who never has any sexual contact with that old bat, simply because he is a secret back-door man. If that is the case, he would probably earn less ridicule if he came out of the closet and married a man just as did the president of Luxemburg.
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 30, 2017
Marotzke:
I knew that sooner or later a retarded cretin with organic brain disease will bring the country into it.
We all know that you are berefit of any organised mind functions.
So it is obvious that you cannot hold your ground in any conversation/arguement that generates serious mental exercise.
Just shut up ,throw in the towel and blame your truancy during your school days for your inability to sustain an arguement.
Bring in this country into your demented and puerile diatribe and your certified schizophrenic condition will not hide you anylonger.
Akuya.
House slave forming superiority.

When you stop your ranting, you will sure teach me how to debate with re.tards. grin
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 30, 2017
Jakumo:
No chit. Most people are baffled why an enormously successful multi-millionaire businessman like French President Macron would ignore all the beautiful young and sexy French women that would have been throwing themselves at him for most of his adult life, only to marry this very old prune-faced grandpa with elephant skin. Totally incomprehensible is the phrase that comes to mind. I would barf if I ever saw a woman that old with no clothes on. God forbid bad ting.

There is even some speculation that President Macron is in fact a closet gay, who never has any sexual contact with that old bat, simply because he is a secret back-door man. If that is the case, he would probably earn less ridicule if he came out of the closet and married a man just as did the president of Luxemburg.

Sounds like the description of Trump and I have had the same question about Melania and Trump for some time now.

Maybe we are too shallow to see that there are other things beyond looks that people value more, like intelligence or money. grin
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Marotzke(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2017
Mindfulness:

When you stop your ranting, you will sure teach me how to debate with re.tards. grin
The mindset of a slave laughing at the sufferings of unfortunate victims of colonialism.
Stick to your arguement in which you have been bested.
The presence or absence of a workable infrastructure was not the subject of debate.
Probably you are a descendant of those that co operated with the whites to loot the resources of Africa.
Laugh and mock for all you can, the black tar of slavery will not be removed from you ,no matter how vigorious you defend Macron or his wife.
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 30, 2017
Marotzke:
The mindset of a slave laughing at the sufferings of unfortunate victims of colonialism.
Stick to your arguement in which you have been bested.
The presence or absence of a workable infrastructure was not the subject of debate.
Probably you are a descendant of those that co operated with the whites to loot the resources of Africa.
Laugh and mock for all you can, the black tar of slavery will not be removed from you ,no matter how vigorious you defend Macron or his wife.

Nigeria has been independent for more than 50 years and before you tell me to stop laughing about anyone, tell your client here (you seem to be his lawyer) to stop laughing about elderly women and men married to such.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Student Group Complains University Is Letting In Too Many African Students / XENOPHOBIA: Heartbreaking Photos From South Africa / NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.