Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today (2390 Views)

Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by malcom1X: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is how things changed in Afghanistan

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by malcom1X: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Today

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by Fahdiga(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
All thanks to Islam

6 Likes

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by madridguy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin grin grin

Leave the religion of Allah out of this.

Fahdiga:
All thanks to Islam

4 Likes

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by abdul824: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
She looks more beautiful

1 Like

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
abdul824:
She looks more beautiful
says Abdul

What do you know about beauty

You that mannequin gets erect

28 Likes

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by abouzaid: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
A big lesson to the middlebelt and southern Nigeria. The Fulani herdsmen are here already. They're the white walkers of the long awaited winter.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by EndNigeriaNoow: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Same thing will happen soon very very soon to u all in nigeria. You will run to your airports to escape but passengers will be too much. Christians would have no option but to start pretending to be Muslims to avoid being killed.

Middle belt people should have been in forefront in the movement to end Nigeria but they are still joking and their leaders are pretending that all is well when they are totally surrounded and handicapped.... depending on the government for protection would be your greatest undoing when the full-scale jihad starts.
Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by muykem: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Islam is a satanic religion to punish humanity. The whole world includes Muslim themselves are victim.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by Fahdiga(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Leave the religion of Allah out of this.

Lol as if you are not one of them. I heard you have been dancing with your kettle since Taliban took over power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by madridguy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
I have no business with whoever govern Afghanistan. I can only be dancing if 10kg semolina go back to 1600. So na wetin concern me be that.

Fahdiga:
Lol as if you are not one of them. I heard you have been dancing with your kettle since Taliban took over power

2 Likes

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by Fahdiga(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:
I have no business with whoever govern Afghanistan. I can only be dancing if 10kg semolina go back to 1600. So na wetin concern me be that.

After helping this Junta to power and turning everything upside down you are wishing for 10 kg of semolina to go back to 1600. You can continue dreaming until PDP comes to power and stabilize everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by AntiBalaka: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
JewNN reporter loves the boko
Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by Racoon(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by bolaayenimo: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
religion of piss
Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by Racoon(m): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Just imagine what world would have been were this cult of a religion never in existence.
Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by olaboy33(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
The real fear in Afghanistan is the Taliban forcing the masses to their fanatical ways.

Islam is Islamabad today because some of its followers have failed to outgrow its extreme views.

Christianity is the new bride today because the smart westerners saw the world was getting enlightened and they had to expunge the extremism of the religion if it were to be saved.

This doesn't change the fact that both religions are toxic If followed to the letter.

With the refusal to let religion go, the non-fanatists chose to follow the teachings they are convenient with and fight for GOD by giving an excuse for the rest.
Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by donjahsy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:

Average black man! Give him food and more food and more food and he will let go of sound reasoning. Come and pack Semolina in my house and eat yourself to stupor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by Faber(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Good...

When you people were shouting Joe Biden up and down...we warned you people that
People shouted Sai Baba over here in 2015 and most of them are late now. Boko and bandits don kill those Sai Baba morons finnished.

I cannot wait to see the first bomb land in New York.

Congrats to Sleepy Joe grin grin
Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by Faber(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
Same thing will happen soon very very soon to u all in nigeria. You will run to your airports to escape but passengers will be too much. Christians would have no option but to start pretending to be Muslims to avoid being killed.

Middle belt people should have been in forefront in the movement to end Nigeria but they are still joking and their leaders are pretending that all is well when they are totally surrounded and handicapped.... depending on the government for protection would be your greatest undoing when the full-scale jihad starts.

E no fit happen with the Lion tribe Igbos still in Nigeria. Perhaps when we leave. Which Yoruba and middle bet are afraid of. They will try to run into Biafra but our water tight borders no go gree them. Better let the Middle bet and South West support us now, cos when e go happen we shall give them the same treatment Eritrea gave the Tigray region for inside Ethiopia
Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by madridguy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
How many time has Afghanistani talk about our boko haram ? Herdsmen or bandit ?

donjahsy:
Average black man! Give him food and more food and more food and he will let go of sound reasoning. Come and pack Semolina in my house and eat yourself to stupor.

1 Like

Re: NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today by AuroraB(f): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
abdul824:
She looks more beautiful
Do you realize it's hot to dress up in masquerade outfit undecided

(1) (Reply)

Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said / CAMEROON IS BUILDING THE BIGGEST PORT IN AFRICA / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.