Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! (19160 Views)

Ekiti Rolls Out Poultry Disease Advisory Awareness And Prevention Measures / See Why You Should Not Drink Directly From The Bottle / Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by Skinglow(f): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hi everyone,please I send this mail on behalf of my sister in law,she has been crying for weeks.

She works with a school somewhere in Ogun state,the school has a creche for staff where she keeps her 5months old baby,now the issue is that the creche was moved from a cubicle to a slightly bigger room directly beside the school's poultry,the smell that oozes into the creche is sickening in her words,she said they only pack the poo once in a week,which makes the smell bad,a new staff who joined said she can't bring her child cos of the smell,this was the awakening call,she has been moody and crying for weeks ,she dsnt have help and she can't resign(the job is really needed),they spoke with their director's p.a so he can talk to him,Bt so far nothing,he then told her and other worried parents in confidence that they should involve external body like Ministry of health cos the man is making so much from there and he won't bulge,but she dosnt know how to go about it, please help us,cos of the long term adverse effect on these children.
God bless ,please Help!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by thesicilian: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Skinglow:
Hi everyone,please I send this mail on behalf of my sister in law,she has been crying for weeks.

She works with a school somewhere in Ogun state,the school has a creche for staff where she keeps her 5months old baby,now the issue is that the creche was moved from a cubicle to a slightly bigger room directly beside the school's poultry,the smell that oozes into the creche is sickening in her words,she said they only pack the poo once in a week,which makes the smell bad,a new staff who joined said she can't bring her child cos of the smell,this was the awakening call,she has been moody and crying for weeks ,she dsnt have help and she can't resign(the job is really needed) ,they spoke with their director's p.a so he can talk to him,Bt so far nothing,he then told her and other worried parents in confidence that they should involve external body like Ministry of health cos the man is making so much from there and he won't bulge,but she dosnt know how to go about it, please help us,cos of the long term adverse effect on these children.
The job is really needed abi? Continue. We shall know soon enough which is more needed between the Jon and her child's health.
She has two options: either to resign and apply to teach in another school with a healthy creche environment, or keep her present job and put her child in another creche.

30 Likes

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by DanielsParker(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by ggrin(f): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ftc grin

angry
Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
In as much as d money is needed, health comes first in all. Wat if d money she makes at d end is used for hospital bills as result of d hazards d child is being exposed to undecided she shld beta have a rethink b4 she jeopardize d health of her child

5 Likes

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
undecided u dnt choose job over health, she shud resign

5 Likes

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by Divay22(f): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Let her take her baby to another creche na..
Prevention is better than cure pls.

19 Likes

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by dominique(f): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Till a solution is found, she has no choice but to take her baby to another Creche. I'll also suggest that she starts seeking for another job. If she reports to ministry of health or environment and the poultry is shut down, she could lose her job.

3 Likes

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
ggrin:
Ftc grin

angry
Ur not first to comment. Check well tongue

1 Like

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by femu(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Skinglow:

She works with a school somewhere in Ogun state,the school has a creche for staff where she keeps her 5months old baby,now the issue is that the creche was moved from a cubicle to a slightly bigger room directly beside the school's poultry,the smell that oozes into the creche is sickening in her words,she said they only pack the poo once in a week,which makes the smell bad,a new staff who joined said she can't bring her child cos of the smell,this was the awakening call,she has been moody and crying for weeks ,she dsnt have help and she can't resign(the job is really needed),they spoke with their director's p.a so he can talk to him,Bt so far nothing,he then told her and other worried parents in confidence that they should involve external body like Ministry of health cos the man is making so much from there and he won't bulge,but she dosnt know how to go about it, please help us,cos of the long term adverse effect on these children.

is that the only crèche in the town?

11 Likes

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by jashar(f): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by Codes151(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
So? Change am if u have issues.

This is not sth to ask
It’s your deciSion!!!

1 Like

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by angelo5uk(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Even if she takes her child else where... What about the health of the other children...... Reporting to the authorities is the moral thing to do here.
They may tell him to take his poultry elsewhere

13 Likes

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by tk4rd: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Book Space..
(But no comments for now)
(I've not read the post yet)
Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
The simple reason why this country is so bleeped up all in the aim to be FTC...
thesicilian:

The job is really needed abi? Continue. We shall know soon enough which is more needed between the Jon and her child's health.
She has two options: either to resign and apply to teach in another school with a healthy creche environment, or keep her present job and put her child in another creche.
Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by ichidodo: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dunno how a chicken taking a shyte can create so much fuss... Tis bout smell?Get an industrial air freshener for the creche instead of reorganizing her life setup and all.....Jes cuz of chicken shyte.

2 Likes

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by ggrin(f): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Ur not first to comment. Check well tongue
yh that's why I used that angry emoji angry cheesy
Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by slurity1: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Skinglow:

So, you are asking us to advice you on how to bite the fingers that is feeding your sister inlaw? cover the nose of the children always. or change the creche

3 Likes

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by Benekruku(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
A simple one here!

Change her creche.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by Nutase: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by dayleke: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Health over job ni o

1 Like

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
ggrin:
yh that's why I used that angry emoji angry cheesy
Eyah sorry. Beta luck next time grin

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by wellmax(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
But why is she crying.
Its like she has plenty tears in her eyes.
Op I suspect the inlaw is YOU.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by talk2emma: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
The job or your baby's life which one is more important

3 Likes

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by ifyalways(f): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Interesting read.

The paltry salary will be spent on drugs/hospital for the baby. . .

Is the creche open to the public or its something the company slapped together for their staff? If it's the later, reporting will only make the company shut down the "creche"

What will I do if I'm in your friends shoe? I'd probably find a way to poison the whole poultry. cheesy
Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by lazygal: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Skinglow:

They really should involve the ministry of health as advised.. What rubbish I don't know y some people. Are so selfish .....I'd the creche free so what nonsense?

Tell the to stop crying and take actions in fact let them flood it on social media ..blogs ,including pictures ..let them also tag necessary organizations ..in less han a month they will see wonders of God grin

3 Likes

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by ibietela2(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Crying for what exactly?
Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by Kobicove(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Her best bet at the moment is to look for another crèche fast

1 Like

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by AuroraB(f): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Everyone is advising she change creche.
Wow! Nigerians deserve what they get from their leaders.
Will changing crèche solve the issue?
How about the other kids?
I'm surprised the op was hinted on what to do yet she brought it on here.
Someone is at risk of being fired by your thoughtless act, you know, right?

The advice you seek I shall give you sad angry
Pray about it undecided

4 Likes

Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by darlenese(f): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
so I guess u want the creche to close down right ?

you don't want to loose your job but u want him to loose his business , u must be very selfish , instead of looking for another creche for ur child u want ministry of health to close down the poultry , isnt that a wicked thought ?

I have been saying "you" because I know the Op is the one with the problem .
Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by Lexusgs430: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Skinglow:

Why not quit?
Re: Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! by anitapreeti(f): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
angry y'all are saying quit your job, change crèche blah blah blah! Trash!

What if she was the one keeping the poultry in her compound? Won't her children get used to the smell? Some of you forming tu_sh live in the dirtiest part of Nigeria. Has the smell killed u or caused infection for u??

And to op, whether its u or ur sister, I'm sure you know what to do undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba Schoolgirl's Finger Amputated Following Injury From Practical / Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) / Osagie Ehanire: We Can Handle Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.