Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos (44351 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage / Reno Omokri Blasts Chris Ngige Over 'Clap For Buhari' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by DollarAngel(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2017
I Love FFK

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 26, 2017
FFK is an immature prick, even high school students know this

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by MayhorE(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2017
BRAVO!!! NICE RHYTHM
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by ogilivictor: 12:46pm On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by ProWalker: 12:47pm On May 26, 2017
FFK simply hate the President
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Splinz(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2017
Oh my... Ngige is finished!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by ChristineC: 12:49pm On May 26, 2017
comradejudism:
Ngige deserve more vituperation than that
I agree

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Sunbulb(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2017
Nigerians just spew fallacies and think they've made sense. Most times, argumentum ad hominiem Just attacking personalities and never addressing issues.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by dangotesmummy: 12:49pm On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin

This one pass me grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Princedapace(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
I bet the cocksucking Liepobs are jubilating and retweeting this tweets

apart from the fact that they did not vote for him , they hate him, they bombed pipelines for 8 months , trying to sabotage the economy and now they are shouting recession up and down

Reality is the ediot who served 5 years didn't think to build airport in SS/SE /ND ( According to reno Omocriminal trying to prove iboes don't have airport despite being the most industrious ) , now they expect man who has had tribulations for 2 years to build airport

is it the money he used to repair pipelines or the monies other people have stolen or his own personal money that'll be used to build airport ?

U may die suffering in nigeria if u continue to think like this.. Go and see ur mates in developed worlds and see what they are doing..

So because GEJ failed... Every other leaders should fail abi? Pls tell me what ur Buhari has done so far for the people who even voted for him?

When north used Boko haram to distabilize civilian president, what did u say? GEJ still went ahead to build many universities, primary and secondary school for northern Nigerian states.. My brother.. I wish there is a way people like u can just wake up from hate...

Your type is dragging us backward..

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by bumi10(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2017
lol good for him

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by intruxive(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2017
Crying more than the bereaved. How long has ffk bn an igbo man, ngige told them the truth

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 26, 2017
You mean all these insults came out from a leader's mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by LEOVOLUTION(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
FFK sure knows the location of every single mumu button on these people's brains.

Now he's effectively pressed one and the eternal oafs are responding accordingly. cheesy

Oh, I see you're here. Seems you just took a break from the wheel barrow, anyway just ride on mate.
LIKE ORTOM WOULD IMPLY;

ONCE THERE'S A 'WHEEL', THERE'S A WAY.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by drnoel: 12:51pm On May 26, 2017
Movic1:
Mumu kayode. Na now you sabi fight fight for igbos abi after all the Insults and
The Bitter Truth About The Igbo article you wrote. So you didn't know that those guys you are fighting for are always on marginalisation mode since the creation of Nigeria. E be like say that Igbo soup wey u dey chop dn scatter your brain.

Na pussy power cause am. That woman dey wine am to hell so u no go blame am. Then again enof of the insults and lets tell ourselves the truth. FFK has his faults but he is right on this issue. Still igbos have not forgotten his stance during OBJ's era. Igbos are also forgiving as the case arises. Time will tell who is who.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by ajarossi(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2017
He is more than all u just called him.....If I personally get him one on one I ll reformat his brain

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by mazimee(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
FFK sure knows the location of every single mumu button on these people's brains.

Now he's effectively pressed one and the eternal oafs are responding accordingly. cheesy

At this point, with this your repetition of the same thing from one Biafra/Igbo threads to another. It safe to say you are really programed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by magoo10(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:

apart from the fact that they did not vote for him , they hate him, they bombed pipelines for 8 months , trying to sabotage the economy and now they are shouting recession up and down

Reality is the ediot who served 5 years didn't think to build airport in SS/SE /ND ( According to reno Omocriminal trying to prove iboes don't have airport despite being the most industrious ) , now they expect man who has had tribulations for 2 years to build airport

is it the money he used to repair pipelines or the monies other people have stolen or his own personal money that'll be used to build airport ?
You sound as if Nigeria was created 5years ago. all these years of leadership what held them from building airports in the east? or was it jonathan that stopped gowon,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,abdusalami etc from building the airports?
Is it today nigeria started milking oil.
better know where you make such statements ,people are realy angry this time around.
you better keep quiet if you have nothing to say

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by kahara(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2017
Naijahelm:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has blasted Minister of labour, Chris Ngige for his recent comments about the Igbos.

Chris Ngige in a recent interview, said, the Igbos should not complain about marginalization because they didn't invest and vote for President Buhari.

Femi Fani-Kayode in his reply called the former Anambra Governor, Chris Ngige, an unrepentant slave, that he has sold his soul to the devil and he is eating crumbs from his masters table.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/femi-fani-kayode-blasts-chris-ngige-for.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/868040785836597248

The statement credited to Ngige is a reflection of the prevailing mentality of most of our political leaders. In my state for example, our governor also ignored local councils where he failed, because they didn't vote for him. It is very bad of them.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by ephi123(f): 12:53pm On May 26, 2017
FFK's mouth is really really bad, loool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by afbstrategies: 12:55pm On May 26, 2017
I blame those who twisted his brain and gave him enough loot that made him to say that rubbish. Igbo people have many sell out like Ngige and that's so sad.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Ruggedpen: 12:55pm On May 26, 2017
tuscani:
Shame on Ngigi. Just for an appointment, you bring down your whole race
But without politics been a medical Doctor could have fetch him a living, so why such insensitive comments, for the sake of his ignorance once Nigeria is not divided, the president of Nigeria should be president of All so no part of the country should be marginalized
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by technicallyrich(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:

You are more stupid even though I'm not a fan of Femi fani.is oil the the only mineral reources nigeria have what happens to the gold in the north they are secretly producing.or you think it is cool to start sharing your inheritance because I am your neighbour.
I know that you are a yoruba man or better yoruba Muslim because they are ready to even kill their own brother because of northerners.
Useless slave

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by scarletkinq(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
Naijahelm:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has blasted Minister of labour, Chris Ngige for his recent comments about the Igbos.

Chris Ngige in a recent interview, said, the Igbos should not complain about marginalization because they didn't invest and vote for President Buhari.

Femi Fani-Kayode in his reply called the former Anambra Governor, Chris Ngige, an unrepentant slave, that he has sold his soul to the devil and he is eating crumbs from his masters table.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/femi-fani-kayode-blasts-chris-ngige-for.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/868040785836597248

Ómo dem burst head here oooo

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by Lilimax(f): 12:58pm On May 26, 2017
Ruggedpen:

But without politics been being a medical Doctor could have fetch him a living, so why such insensitive comments, for the sake of his ignorance once Nigeria is not divided, the president of Nigeria should be president of All so no part of the country should be marginalized
I'm not sure he has ever practiced that his profession; Medical Doctor embarassed

BTW, FFK mouth na acid always vomiting caustic venom abeg shocked

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by wristbangle: 12:58pm On May 26, 2017
Hmmm FFK should tread carefully o!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by colli247(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2017
conductor111:
Afonja people please come and collect Ngiga. We don't need him here in Anambra State. Give us FFK or Fayose instead cheesy
HAHAHAHAH FUNNY GUY
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by bayinq25(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by MENELIK1: 1:00pm On May 26, 2017
conductor111:

As longer as it won't make us start skull mining and trade of human parts like *some* people.

Osu, that has been ur stock in trade since the days of OTOKOTO, una dey mine die
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by beetown(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

Oh, I see you're here. Seems you just took a break from the wheel barrow, anyway just ride on mate.
LIKE ORTOM WOULD IMPLY;

ONCE THERE'S A 'WHEEL', THERE'S A WAY.

My guy,you won kill omenka?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos / Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.