Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lady Exposes Identity & Conversation Of A Lesbian Disturbing Her On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Identity & Conversation Of A Lesbian Disturbing Her On Whatsapp (1244 Views)

Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Man Leaks Chats And Video of Lesbian disturbing his wife to be (photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes Identity & Conversation Of A Lesbian Disturbing Her On Whatsapp by bumi10(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2017
I don't know why people of same s*x things always forcefully wants companion by all means. They should know that what they are doing is out of the ordinary. They will always go to lengths to get a convert to join them. If its something natural, you don't need to force it on anybody. Talk about devil wanting people to join him in sin by all means.

To be a lesbian na by force? A Nigeria lady based in Ghana has heard enough and decided to shared screenshots of the conversation she had on Whatsapp with another lady. A Lesbian actually. From the chats, the Lesbian Girl, Sophia has been stalking the Lady, Sugar Lov. While Sophia says she’s in love with her Sugar, the latter is disgusted by her approach.

Sugar, apparently declined her offer, because she’s not into girls.. But Sophia says she’d do whatever it takes to get her and threatening her eve.

Read conversation below:

full conversation below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/lady-exposes-identity-conversation-of.html

cc lalasticlala missyb4 mynd44

Re: Lady Exposes Identity & Conversation Of A Lesbian Disturbing Her On Whatsapp by auntysimbiat(f): 11:13am On May 26, 2017
HOW COME SHE IS YOUR WHATSAPP BACKGROUND ??
Re: Lady Exposes Identity & Conversation Of A Lesbian Disturbing Her On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:23am On May 26, 2017
auntysimbiat:
HOW COME SHE IS YOUR WHATSAPP BACKGROUND ??

I tot im the only one who noticed that... cheesy

This drama sha...
Re: Lady Exposes Identity & Conversation Of A Lesbian Disturbing Her On Whatsapp by PqsMike: 11:39am On May 26, 2017
Check well, I believe the picture posted is that of the complainant ...... Check the image the lesbian sent ....saying she saved that particular pix...

You'll see that its the same person ..

In short....the lesbian's pix isn't included in all the write ups
Re: Lady Exposes Identity & Conversation Of A Lesbian Disturbing Her On Whatsapp by airex(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

This drama sha...
Kai.na wa for 2 of una o. Is it that u don't understand how whatsapp works or what? The person that posted that picture is the one exposing the other lady. The lesbian saved her picture from facebook. What's d fuss all about?
Re: Lady Exposes Identity & Conversation Of A Lesbian Disturbing Her On Whatsapp by jelil01: 12:27pm On May 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

This drama sha...
anty virgin even u confuse
U don understand nw abi grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS / ''human Sex Doll' Urges Men To Leave Their Wives For Her / Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.