Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Buhari Appoints Malami, Six Others To Board Of Solid Minerals Development Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Malami, Six Others To Board Of Solid Minerals Development Fund (18380 Views)

Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Six Others To Board Of Solid Minerals Development Fund by omohayek: 8:06pm On May 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Are u serious? You should read the names in green. It's fairly balanced. The most important things isn't where they are from but if they are qualified for job.

Unfortunately, to the average Nigerian, where they are from is the only "qualification" that matters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Six Others To Board Of Solid Minerals Development Fund by Blue3k(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2017
ooshinibos:

are you sure ? ..I know crude oil generated some revenue ..for solid minerals , we have not seen any accounts or evidence ..please show us Blue3k

I read it on here.

http://sweetcrudereports.com/2016/12/26/solid-minerals-sector-yields-only-n2bn-in-2016/
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Six Others To Board Of Solid Minerals Development Fund by ooshinibos: 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
Blue3k:

I read it on here.

http://sweetcrudereports.com/2016/12/26/solid-minerals-sector-yields-only-n2bn-in-2016/
that's GOOD ...there is hope ..but we want the funds directed to the welfare of the people
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Six Others To Board Of Solid Minerals Development Fund by Blue3k(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2017
ooshinibos:

that's GOOD ...there is hope ..but we want the funds directed to the welfare of the people

Ask NASS I don't have all the answers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal / Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi / Nwaoboshi Faces Prison Term As Presidential Panel Moves For Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.