Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Travel Groups/ Agency - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Groups/ Agency (995 Views)

Deported Nigerians Paid £3000 By UK Boarder Agency But Money Was Seized / Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport / Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel Groups/ Agency by Maneater1(f): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2007
Hi peoples,

this yr i decided that i want to start travelling round the world, life needs to be enjoyed and there are so many places to see out there.
A friend of mine has been to the Guatemala to see the Aztec ruins, her first wonder of the world. I personally have been to egypt and seen the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphynx, my first wonder as well. so 1 down and six to go. i hear there are 7 wonders of the world.

so i want to start travelling and seeing different places. starting at home, i've decided to go to Obudu cattle ranch and Tinapa resort, then i'll try some african countries like kenya, tanzania, Mauritaus and Morrocco. After exploring Africa, i will conquer Europe. so far in africa i've only been to ghana and south africa.

I am interested in a good travel agency or travel group that can get everthing arranged plus hotel bookings and tour guide. cool
Re: Travel Groups/ Agency by bien: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2007
i tot i was the only one.dont we have travel destinations in africa?is it only travel agencies to england us,germany australia we have in naija?
there are nice places in africa to chill out.places we've never dreamt exists, like the seychelles

(1) (Reply)

Emergency, Must Read If You Are Traveling This Holiday To See A Loved One / Obudu Cattle Ranch Your Experience And Views / Implementation Of Free Movement Directive 2004/38/ec In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.