Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination (27697 Views)

Austrheim Sinks: Disaster At Sea, Sad Day For Nigerian Businessmen & Travellers / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by mhizAnnie(f): 9:36pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:

Don't heed to advises. Keep traveling blindly until you fall victim of ritualists and kidnappers

Do you think it's only by traveling? People go about their daily affairs and still, it can happen it's just by the grace of God so shut your mouth...really what is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by BossLadyDiana(f): 9:39pm On May 30, 2017
The rate at which some idiots posts pictures of the dead is saddening. If it appeals to you, use it as your Dp/wall paper and save us all the trauma...
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by number5(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2017
Denko2721987:
Two weeks ago a Senior lecturer at the Federal University of Agric Benue State visited her relative in Lokoja, Kogi State.
She arrived Lokoja and called her host for direction.

Her host told her to call an okada and give him the phone so she can explain the address. She did exactly that explaining to the Okada man how to bring the guest lecturer to her place. And that was it till today. There is no trace of this lady till today. However, two days after, a call came through demanding for
#500,000 ransom. The money was arranged and duly handed over. The phone went off till today and the lady lecturer is still missing.
We all do this once in a while trusting unknown Okada drivers to help us deliver our visitors or find our direction. Please it is time to stop. They have started taking advantage of the trust.
Tell your visitor to stop at a designated point, take the pain to go and pick him or her up.

Pls Forward to your friends and family..

Naija my Naija, Africa my Africa.. It is well..

May the Most High protect us from wicked and unreasonable men as we sojourn through the journey of life on a daily basis, amen..

Oga op..this happened 5 months ago and the lady was found dead a month later with some parts of her body removed...pls all this copy and paste has got to stop..nice advice though..

I know all this cos I know the lady we are talking about..rip to her..Google my claim and see for ursev
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by colizee(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:
The question is

WHY THE HELL WILL YOU TRAVEL WITHOUT KNOWING YOUR DESTINATION?

That is plain stupidity to me and you deserve every scenario you find yourself in.

What you should do before traveling...is find out and be exact about the location and make sure you travel at daylight. If you still get confused about your destination get a Damn hotel and tell your hosts to locate you themselves

SHARAP! .....swear say u neva do am before

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by dkronicle(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin Nice story..
But as for me; I can ne'er be stranded.
Once you get to a strange town...locate the best brothel there.
You'd be home and dry... Because oloshos are the best tour guides
o boi u b d real mvp
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by taiwo3489(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2017
BossLadyDiana:
Exact thing that happened to me 7 years ago, God spared my life. I tried posting my experience on nairaland but the voltrons and meta physical beings nairaland is harbouring,frustrated my efforts. Peeps be careful oo. This issue is so rampant.

Diana so how did you escape
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Denko2721987(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2017
number5:

Oga op..this happened 5 months ago and the lady was found dead a month later with some parts of her body removed...pls all this copy and paste has got to stop..nice advice though..

I know all this cos I know the lady we are talking about..rip to her..Google my claim and see for ursev

Bros.. I greet u.. The fact that u got this information earlier doesnt and shouldnt mean other broader audiences shouldnt know about it and learn its lessons..

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Denko2721987(m): 12:03am On May 31, 2017
Nature8:

Nice info bro, thanks..
U most welcome bro.. Bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by macodollar: 12:13am On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:
The question is

That is plain stupidity to me and you deserve every scenario you find yourself in.

What you should do before traveling...is find out and be exact about the location and make sure you travel at daylight. If you still get confused about your destination get a Damn hotel and tell your hosts to locate you themselves

Sabinus
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by ejembi28(m): 3:30am On May 31, 2017
I think u re the one that lack the wisdom here,it's clear from ur post on page 1,DO U KNOW ALL THE LOCATION OF PLACES U TRAVELED TO WITHOUT ASKING A QUESTIONS? FOOL AT PEAK.
PapiSmith:

Wisdom is meaningless to the stupid

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by AleeDee(m): 3:31am On May 31, 2017
Always arrive ur destination during daytime. Eg, if goin to kano or kaduna for d 1st time, instead of taking d mrn bus, rather take nyt bus so dat u'll arrive in d mrn

May God protect us more as its not our doing
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by davidif: 4:16am On May 31, 2017
BossLadyDiana:
Exact thing that happened to me 7 years ago, God spared my life. I tried posting my experience on nairaland but the voltrons and meta physical beings nairaland is harbouring,frustrated my efforts. Peeps be careful oo. This issue is so rampant.

Please do share. You don't know who you could be saving.

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by number5(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2017
Denko2721987:

Bros.. I greet u.. The fact that u got this information earlier doesnt and shouldnt mean other broader audiences shouldnt know about it and learn its lessons..

Broda..I rcv ur greetings kam kam..

If u read my post well..I gavr him thumbs up for the post...I am just pointing out thr fact that his report of the event happening two weeks ago, and the lady still missing is false...u dnt use false info to pass the right message....

I been wan drop that dog with human eye meme for u but as u don greet me na...make I chill
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Denko2721987(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2017
number5:

If u read my post well..I gavr him thumbs up for the post...I am just pointing out thr fact that his report of the event happening two weeks ago, and the lady still missing is false...u dnt use false info to pass the right message....

I been wan drop that dog with human eye meme for u but as u don greet me na...make I chill

Lolz, bros u funny ooo..

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Denko2721987(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2017
number5:

lolz, I greet u bros.. I now understand your point but this incident wasnt so much in the news and unknown to me (and most people outside Kogi state from my observation) until i received a message about it on my whatsapp platform about a week ago thinking it was quite a new development and didnt really bother verifying it as i always holistically do before forwarding it to my family members and social media outlets cos i felt it held a very important info which could help people become cautious of the common habit of boarding bikes to unknown destinations at the mercy of the bike man.. All the same sha, plus and minus i am quite sure people have learnt positively from it becos its a common practise.. Thanks, take care and bless ya..
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by number5(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2017
Denko2721987:

lolz, I greet u bros.. I now understand your point but this incident wasnt so much in the news and unknown to me (and most people outside Kogi state from my observation) until i received a message about it on my whatsapp platform about a week ago thinking it was quite a new development and didnt really bother verifying it as i always holistically do before forwarding it to my family members and social media outlets cos i felt it held a very important info which could help people become cautious of the common habit of boarding bikes to unknown destinations at the mercy of the bike man.. All the same sha, plus and minus i am quite sure people have learnt positively from it becos its a common practise.. Thanks, take care and bless ya..

Sure..the msg has been passed across...and the few that will learn has learnt from it..but some young ladies wouldn't learn..thumbs up to u once more
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by EmmanuelCena(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:
The question is

talk is cheap!

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by iukpe: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
THE HUNGER, ANGER, BRAIN CANCER IS NOW Sooooooo MUCH WE HAVE STARTED TO EAT EACH OTHER.
WHY DONT WE INSTEAD EAT THOSE WHO FAILED IN THEIR DUTY TO PUT THINGS IN PLACE FOR US ALL.

No one is checking or registering the okada riders or keke riders. They are all hungry and wicked and hate the fortunate few who are struggling to make it work.
Teenage boys and young men are roobbers, kidnappers etc
young girls are prostitutes hustlers, kidnappers, cultists.
People will no longer see another man's bread drop then take it to him.

How did we get here. We cannot eliminate all the lower class, we cannot kill all they young men, we can only help our society come out of the drain.
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by sharplikenail: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2017
stagger:
Time tested method: walk into a shop and buy something, usually some edibles. Then ask the shop owner for directions. Otherwise, use Google Maps. It has never failed me.

True! Even better, now you can ask Lara.ng for public transport directions in Nigeria. That's more accurate than Google maps because it's local and it uses less data.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector / Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) / When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.