Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference (893 Views)

Nairaland's Home Of Quotes. / New Design For Nairaland Home Page / Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2005(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2010
Wat ya fink?

Should we have a conference whereby we meet and see eachother,

You'l coem with a tag where your username will be written on it, LOL

First, in Nigeria - Lagos

Second, in U.S.A - Cali or so

Pls let me know if you support this!

SHALOM
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by xterra2(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2010
Oh damn it!Are you inside my brain cause I swear to god i have been thinking of this for the past 4 days i wanted to write this under th politics section,called "Future of nairaland". Where an AGM(Annual general meeting)which will hold each year,where People would Vote where the meeting will be held in Nigeria whether abuja or Lagos through a poll after that,Everybody will print a Tag with the user name of which the format will be shown here on Nairaland where we get the chance to see each other,and have some discussion not being annoymous everytime.The meeting would also hold abroad for Nairaland in Diaspora(NID) also they will vote on the venue.
It would be a very good idea for the meeting if Nairalanders would cooperate,

BTW,in the future of nairaland i wanted to write about is for support to redesign nairaland,amongst other things (i will still write it though)
I support this idea,
And please get out of my head
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2005(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
xterra2:

Oh damn it!Are you inside my brain cause I swear to god i have been thinking of this for the past 4 days i wanted to write this under th politics section,called "Future of nairaland". Where an AGM(Annual general meeting)which will hold each year,where People would Vote where the meeting will be held in Nigeria whether abuja or Lagos through a poll after that,Everybody will print a Tag with the user name of which the format will be shown here on Nairaland where we get the chance to see each other,and have some discussion not being annoymous everytime.The meeting would also hold abroad for Nairaland in Diaspora(NID) also they will vote on the venue.
It would be a very good idea for the meeting if Nairalanders would cooperate,

BTW,in the future of nairaland i wanted to write about is for support to redesign nairaland,amongst other things (i will still write it though)
I support this idea,
And please get out of my head

Any1 seen dis?

Seun and d MODs where are you guys?
We r cookin somfin gud here,

C'mon lets know ya opinion,

SHALOM
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
'GOOD THINKING GOOD PRODUCT' Whenever i login to nairaland and see the increasing number of members on a daily basis i've always hope for real life forum where real issues that'l move naija forward be it in the realm of politics , economics, environment, social etc. can be discussed. We as members CAN contribute our quota to change the course of events in naija for better if we so wish. Iam 101% in support and may the Lords blessing and guidance always be on seun and his team
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2005(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2010
Welcome Timehin,

I hope dey support dis programme sha

SHALOM
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
Suxes, lets not relent in our effort to make it a reality. I identify with your great idea
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2005(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
Timehin:

Suxes, lets not relent in our effort to make it a reality. I identify with your great idea

Tnx man

It shall come to pass

NOTE: winners dont quit and quitters dont win!

MODs ADMIN where una dey ooooo?

SHALOM
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
Great things starts in small ways! Nls, why the silence pls your opinions, Na wao if na to discuss irrelevant issues now thread for don full. Anyway sha suggestions will be appreciated
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2005(m): 12:46am On Jan 19, 2010
Timehin:

Great things starts in small ways! Nls, why the silence pls your opinions, Na wao if na to discuss irrelevant issues now thread for don full. Anyway sha suggestions will be appreciated

Dey r checkin dia calendar b4 dey reply

Pls Nls lets av ur opinion!

SHALOM
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2005(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2010
Hey peeps

shey una no see dis thread ni abi wetin?

Una no wan reveal una true identity abi?

Anyways it gonna happen!

SHALOM
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by dani1luv: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2010
Only The Admin can answer this,. ,
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2005(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2010
Let dem come and answer then

SHALOM
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2005(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2010
I hope some1 is interested in dis
abi no body wan show him true
identity?

SHALOM
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2010
Dont be surprised dat there may be high ranking nigerians among us dat will not like to expose themselves and u know some Nls have posted silly/illicit topics so such people will rather stay behind d scene. However i still support d topic because members can use such conference to contribute its own quota to societal development.
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by oduz: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2010
The Topic under discussion is inevitable for the maturity of NL the BRAND
However professional planning & commitment is required for success
An NL Event has the potential to attract multi-million from high net-worth sectors
like Telecoms, Banking, & other FMCG seeking to pinch the ever expanding purse
of Nigeria's elite youths(& the young @ heart) who ritually besiege the internet daily as a basic requirement
for remaining an informed citizen of the Global Village. The Dream requires a lot of action to become a PROFITABLE REALITY.

Count me in, with my little dose of branding from ad practice!
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2005(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2010
oduz:

The Topic under discussion is inevitable for the maturity of NL the BRAND
However professional planning & commitment is required for success
An NL Event has the potential to attract multi-million from high net-worth sectors
like Telecoms, Banking, & other FMCG seeking to pinch the ever expanding purse
of Nigeria's elite youths(& the young @ heart) who ritually besiege the internet daily as a basic requirement
for remaining an informed citizen of the Global Village. The Dream requires a lot of action to become a PROFITABLE REALITY.

Count me in, with my little dose of branding from ad practice!

Alright bro.

I think we need to talk since Seun and his co-team
are not saying anything about this, lets try see if we
can cook somfin outta this

pear_prince at yahoo.com

SHALOM
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
*roooolz eyez*
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2005(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2010
So are you in?
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2005(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2010
Just remembered and decided to bring it up
again. who is still interested?

Sheyi
The Billion Dollar Boy
www.resellrightsolutions.com
www.millionairenewbie.com

SHALOM
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2006(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2010
Its getting to end of the year, I think
this is the best time for this.

Let's meet ourselves offline

SHALOM
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by freecocoa(f): 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2010
Am in,please count me as one of the people in charge of food and refreshment that day(if it'll come)am saying this now so that no one will say u said it late o,admin make una come answer this thread.
Re: Nairaland Home And Abroad Conference by suxes2006(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2010
Admin answer to this thread now

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

British Homosexual Priest To Marry Nigerian Male Model / Welcome Me With Luv / 9/11: Who Is Responsible For That Disaster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.