Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan (26732 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Claims Of Being Pregnant For Bobrisky / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him / Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by ekems2017(f): 6:02pm On May 26, 2017
N.a. wah o! So even ultra sound is posted on the social media for the world to see.
Anyway, congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2017
Too much information
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by PANDA2: 6:05pm On May 26, 2017
Stop pre empting God. These ladies are just so brainless I swear. What if you suffer a miscarriage? Some things should be private abeg till the right time comes to spill the beans

Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by kobiGcom(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2017
so what concerning the nation

Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Crown240: 6:09pm On May 26, 2017
Must This People Bring Everythig To Social Media
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by wetindeyhappen: 6:11pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by wawappl: 6:11pm On May 26, 2017
SO NA HER TOTO BE THAT BIG HOLE ON TOP OF THE TWINS
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by sshalom(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2017
Interesting!
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by samtee37(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2017
I pity her...... She don forget say no Africa she dey..... Where our lovely Edo mama's fit exchange d babes with cockroach grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by samuel19222(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2017
ok

Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Janet101(f): 6:34pm On May 26, 2017
Hmm. ....social media will kill dis generation.we do the unthinkable with our phones.God please give dis my sister brain
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Dmec(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2017
ANITA GA KORO UMUNNA GI
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Slurity(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2017
No single sense for nowadays celebrities. must you share everything about yourself? what a childish mentally
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This is the height of irresponsibility...

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by asahnwaKC: 6:50pm On May 26, 2017
Good for her...age is no longer on her side....
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by mutvy: 6:51pm On May 26, 2017
Come on Anita, what happened to your brain?
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by chris4vic(f): 6:53pm On May 26, 2017
Why not are they not human being when OYINBO celebrities post something like this unna go dry congratulate them up an down..... Price of England announce sex of his pikin unna greet am! Can't we just celebrate our own people
Kondomatic:
And she posted it online.

Like seriously, do these people have life offline?
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Kolabalogun(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2017
Dont be deceived by the ultrasound or whatever you called it, God is full of surprises...#wink
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by DanseMacabre(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2017
I swear to Odin, if I no become celebrity, make I die!
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Titilayooni(f): 7:24pm On May 26, 2017
Kondomatic:

I wonder o,any little info abt their life online....her tummy has not even started showing...beyonce sef wait make her belle show before she announce say na twins.. The witches and wizards on social media plenty pass the ones wey dey inside movies. Lol
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Franklyly: 7:27pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Antoeni(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2017
She go leave street for sometime ,congratulations sha
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 26, 2017
Its Madness Those Who Follow Her From Village Still Monitor Her
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Funkybabee(f): 7:36pm On May 26, 2017
I think she is using this to woo her babydaddy who refused to marry her cuz a adult
like that won't think to do such!!!
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by udison(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2017
Am sure Benin people will be happy for this information...
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by seunlly(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2017
axortedbabe:
Ok
But I never hear say she dun marry
Abi na babymama things?
me sef dey wonder
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by seunlly(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2017
samtee37:
I pity her...... She don forget say no Africa she dey..... Where our lovely Edo mama's fit exchange d babes with cockroach grin
talking from experience grin
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by adeoba2008(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2017
Without social media, some of our yeyebrity no get life.

Enu orofo loma pa orofo at last...
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 26, 2017
okay, good for her.
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Jonwesley(m): 8:46pm On May 26, 2017
I thought she just did an operation to remove two big fibroids from her uterus. Or she wasn't the one?
Re: Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan by Godfidence: 8:58pm On May 26, 2017
Kondomatic:

THEY NEED TO RE-ORIENTATE PEOPLE ON HOW TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA. THAT'S WHY THEIR MARRIAGES DON'T LAST. ABUSE OF SOCIAL MEDIA! MTCHWWW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And 2face Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures / Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Santa Claus In Christmas Photos / Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.