Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) (46812 Views)

Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student / Big Snake Killed In UNIUYO Causes Fight. See Photos And More / Big Snake Killed In UNIUYO Causes Fight. See Photos And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Nissando(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2017
There was drama today in the Main Campus of the University Of Uyo, Akwaibom during the early hours of the day.
The year one students in the Faculty of Engineering of the Prestigious Citadel were having their Physics 121 lectures when suddenly, a boy spotted a snake on the roof of the lecture hall.

This caused uproar, chaos and screens especially from the girls whobtook to running in order to save their lives.
However, irrespective of the scary looking snake, two courageous students took it upon themselves to kill the snake and afters series of trials and hours, the snake which carefully hid itself amongst the timbers, zinc and other structures of the roof was hurled down and stoned to death by the ever vibrant gingering and swaggering Engineering students of the State's foremost higher institution.

No sooner than the snake was killed by the students than the security man assigned to that building appeared from nowhere to take the glory.
As a result of this, heated violence erupted between the security agents and the students over the Snake.

The security man who tried to use a machete to carry the dead snake was stopped by the angry students who shouted: "bring back our snake, we no go gree ooooo, that na biological specimen oooo," amongst other chants.

In defiance of the students demands, the Security man still carried the snake making one Engineering boy to stone down the snake, an action that annoyed the Security man who chased the student with the machete.
Upon seeing one of them being chaesd the entire students decided to assault the security agents over what the considered as gross misconduct in the school's premises for the purpose of self aggrandizement on the part of the security man.

It took the swift intervention of the Chief security officer, the lecturers present and other security experts to return normalcy to the place.
As at 11:20, the ever articulated Engineering students decided to embrace peace and shove their sword.

Source: http://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/05/fight-erupts-over-killing-of-mighty.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by teshiam(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2017
No FP for you. You should have put pictures to attract lala ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by agitator: 4:30pm On May 26, 2017
no pictures no front page wink wink wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 4:36pm On May 26, 2017
he don forget say na 2017 be this. grin NL don wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2017
Food is ready...

Mehn I hate those creepy beast gan...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2017
So because of ordinary "snake"?? Sometimes i hope people in other countries dont read about events like this in Nigeria...... angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2017

Nigerians​ girls and their stupidity

They would run and claim to be frightened by a dead little snake but would take an anaconda in the bedroom

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2017
Wait, wait.. ..
Did i read BRING BACK OUR SNAKE up there?!

41 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Griffon(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2017
I'd bet my testicles that the security man goes by the name Lalasticlala.

He'd be like "This is my right, my personal right" grin grin grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by mckazzy(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2017
Lalasticlala pls do the needful. To the FP asap.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Xblink(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2017
Naa wao..... So Naija don reach the stage wey a dead snake fit cause fight.... lipsrsealed
Okooo.... If I wan cause trouble, naa only to find snake kill, den throw the dead body for anywhere den naa fight don start there b dat... God go help us....

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Shittaakeem(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2017
h
Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2017
End time
Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 26, 2017
You done kill one of lala ancestor

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2017
This person suppose dey write speech for Buhari grin

11 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by sirugos(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2017
Picture or no picture it must surely rich d promise land. Lala can never disapoint me.

6 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by tmanis(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2017
So who took the snake?

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by femiranking28(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2017
Lala somebody want to collect your faji

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2017
end time snake
Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 26, 2017
undecided
Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by teric4love(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2017
Nothing we not make headlines here! I said I need money
Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by tolexy123: 10:15pm On May 26, 2017
Is that a lecture hall or a tent?
Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 26, 2017
Lala ooo... the only man wey no dey experience snake recession..
food has show oo

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Mosb(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by haykinzz(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2017
Buhari, see wetin you don cause....

Thunder fire you wherever you dey.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by frubben(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2017
Who na Don go kill who na biology lecturer may dey return from meeting. grin grin grin
Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Lastpharoah33: 10:15pm On May 26, 2017
Were they gonna cook and that slimy thing?... lipsrsealed
Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2017
And tin don hit FB... Make una no celebrate Cus LALA is still awake
Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by bro4u: 10:16pm On May 26, 2017
Uniuyo my great school... So because he is a security personel he wan show 'superiority'... Engine boyz for deal with am......Meanwhile abeg anybody dey attend Marketing Night for Bart Ebong here

4 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 26, 2017
Like seriously, snake take over

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by addikt(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2017
IF THIS SNAKE NO CAUSE FIGHT SEFF, HE GO STILL REACH FRONT PAGE.....

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 26, 2017
Pray for Akwa Ibom

Hunger in the land

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School / Sidi Osho: Professor & VC At ABUAD, Then Demoted To A Dr. At OOU. Then Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.