Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model (36144 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old / Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Davoneskay(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2017
Why all dis shit-saying about her?
Abeg where dat guy abi na lady wey dey always disturb with "goat for sale" signatory noise?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by gurunlocker: 8:22pm On May 26, 2017
Model? For who? Is she bald in the last picture?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2017
Lol... Linda sha...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 26, 2017
Can somebody tell me why this woman isn't loved?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by seunny4lif(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2017
clefstone:
wizkid said her stuff smells. na true?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 26, 2017
OMG !

grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 26, 2017
grin She looks gud.... Maybe I'll give modelling a shot wink grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by dtruth50: 8:24pm On May 26, 2017
those people were not looking at her na. why?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by speak2leo(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2017
Psquare ~ nobody ugly on the replay.
Poverty is mean. It fvckd her up real bad.
Just compare the rich version. Smh
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 26, 2017
why is she on the front page, on her blog she makes no mention of nairaland.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Antoeni(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2017
Well done ma, madam don jazzy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by paradigmshift(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2017
I love you Linda
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by oluwasheun94(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2017
glowryhaa:
grin She looks gud.... Maybe I'll give modelling a shot wink grin
you have d body shape. go girl. grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by paradigmshift(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
So this girl head big like this?.

Money changed her...
But throwback or no throwback...one thing did not change.

Her smelly abunna.

Na your mama own smell pass
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by smith666999(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2017
shapeless Flat Back picture...
now am going to have a nightmare
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by paradigmshift(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2017
clefstone:

your neighbor say your mama stuff dey smell na true ?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 26, 2017
codedpee:
The second picture finishes it... grin
grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 26, 2017
oluwasheun94:
you have d body shape. go girl. grin
Lol you'll be my manager ryt?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by WORDSENSEI: 8:47pm On May 26, 2017
Linda Ikeji Aja has come a long way.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by MarieSucre(f): 8:49pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
So this girl head big like this?.

Money changed her...
But throwback or no throwback...one thing did not change.

Her smelly abunna.

I know there will be a fool like this in every Linda Ikeji thread that will talking like they know the road to her area in Lagos talk more of her bedroom.

You probably lack employment, maybe she can employ you as her abunna sniffer so you can come on nairaland and be opening thread on the different smells. At least, you will get paid for hating not this jobless ten kobo one you're doing here.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by MarieSucre(f): 8:50pm On May 26, 2017
clefstone:

Smell your first, if you have not died, come and post the results for us.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by YelloweWest: 8:51pm On May 26, 2017
Wow Linda has always been pretty. Those of u abusing her, stop being haters a pray for God to bless ur hustle!

SMH bad belle everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by YelloweWest: 8:53pm On May 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

I know there will be a fool like this in every Linda Ikeji thread that will talking like they know the road to her area in Lagos talk more of her bedroom.

You probably lack employment, maybe she can employ you as her abunna sniffer so you can come on nairaland and be opening thread on the different smells. At least, you will get paid for hating not this jobless ten kobo one you're doing here.
The boys on nl hate Linda cos of her success..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by oluwasheun94(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2017
glowryhaa:
Lol you'll be my manager ryt?
i would love to be. wouldn't u love me to be your manager?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by obidaddy: 9:07pm On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Is that not craw-craw I'm seeing on his buttocks? undecided

I thought you are above this kind of petty envy and hating. You wish your blogging is at the level she's at. You may never go beyond 10 list, 5 list, 20 list bla bla bla on nairaland if you dont learn to accord respect to other's humble beginning, particularly prominent seniors in the game you wish to shine in.

This is the last time I'll glance at your silly list posts. Tosyne2small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by ylaa(f): 9:18pm On May 26, 2017
Second pix fear me

uote author=dessz post=56904117]hahahaahahahahahha she is FUGLY to the core.[/quote]
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On May 26, 2017
obidaddy:

I thought you are above this kind of petty envy and hating. You wish your blogging is at the level she's at. You may never go beyond 10 list, 5 list, 20 list bla bla bla on nairaland if you dont learn to accord respect to other's humble beginning, particularly prominent seniors in the game you wish to shine in.

This is the last time I'll glance at your silly list posts. Tosyne2small
Eeeehyah sorry bro. I hope you've eaten and taken your drugs this night? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2017
Hey God! grin
What if she had killed hasef becos of hasef grin.
My uncle will be like wat type of this is this?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 26, 2017
oluwasheun94:
i would love to be. wouldn't u love me to be your manager?
won't mind...if I get 100 percent
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by oluwasheun94(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2017
glowryhaa:
won't mind...if I get 100 percent
hmmmn alright.... u got it. afterall na u get your bodyfigure. but what will now be my reward for "managing" you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside / Tonto Dikeh: IK Ogbonna's Ass Is Leaking As He Calls Her A Dog / Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.