Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model (36143 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old / Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 26, 2017
oluwasheun94:
hmmmn alright.... u got it. afterall na u get your bodyfigure. but what will now be my reward for "managing" you?
that's for me to know and for you to wonder cool
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by oluwasheun94(m): 9:31pm On May 26, 2017
glowryhaa:
that's for me to know and for you to wonder cool
lol..... das selfish of u.even if u cant settle me in cash, u can settle me in kind na. wink
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by MarieSucre(f): 9:36pm On May 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

The boys on nl hate Linda cos of her success..

Trust me I'm not some fan of Linda, I don't hate her, I'm just indifferent, just like I am to Seun or some other celebrity or influential person out there. But it gets freaking annoying when Every. Single. Time. Linda's name is mentioned on nairaland, some ignorant mofo crawls out of his cave and starts yapping about her smelly puzzy. I mean give it a fuckin rest already. Geeez

Maybe if you achieve half of what she has achieved, people might actually begin to care about the smell of your balls or testicles or whatever, but till then I just want to tell them Shut da f**k up, nobody cares.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2017
Wow she is looking beautiful. shocked cool grin

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Caseless: 11:46pm On May 26, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Rope things. Nothing like a true thick African woman with the right curves in the right places.

Ain't a fan of all these worm-statured babes.
who's this chick?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Caseless: 11:54pm On May 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

Trust me I'm not some fan of Linda, I don't hate her, I'm just indifferent, just like I am to Seun or some other celebrity or influential person out there. But it gets freaking annoying when Every. Single. Time. Linda's name is mentioned on nairaland, some ignorant mofo crawls out of his cave and starts yapping about her smelly puzzy. I mean give it a fuckin rest already. Geeez

Maybe if you achieve half of what she has achieved, people might actually begin to care about the smell of your balls or testicles or whatever, but till then I just want to tell them Shut da f**k up, nobody cares.
grin grin grin grin grin

This "smelling Puccy" thing really got you that you have to take it out on the "balls". grin grin

Maybe wizkid that accused her of "fishy smell" down there doesn't know the smell is part of puccy and can only be contained and controlled.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by goaldynboy: 6:39am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
So this girl head big like this?.

Money changed her...
But throwback or no throwback...one thing did not change.

Her smelly abunna.

Your Mama and sisters' own smells like mortuary!!!

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by nams77: 7:31am On May 27, 2017
I really wonder why so much hate on this girl. I don't visit her blog or know her but I celebrate true success when I see one. Those heaping invectives on her should come off their high horse and learn from her doggedness and determination to succeed. I just pity some Nigerian youths. Hate and tribal sentiments won't let them learn
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by bigblackbeautif: 10:32am On May 27, 2017
All these people abusing Linda..na jealousy be their problem. She is a strong, beautiful, resourceful lady who has made a name for herself by being smart and business savvy?? . wld u have preferred her to be a runs girl ?? She is a role model to girls all over Nigeria. In my eyes, she is bold, and beautiful!!no matter what anyone says.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by daveson2020(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2017
Chai she was ugly from birth lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by Freshkidavid(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2017
daveson2020:
Chai she was ugly from birth lipsrsealed

Maka Why now
Re: Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model by tk4rd: 3:06pm On May 27, 2017
Woww.!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Shares Pics From His Graduation As American University Honours Chimamanda / Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video / Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.