Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House (31917 Views)

Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by madapcmod: 8:48pm On May 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:
my papa yoloba Muslim skull is really pained?

Eya
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by gberra: 8:50pm On May 26, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
lame. thugcheetah and midol been really torture you afonja muslims grin grin
Those two Osu bastards are inside Afonja prison blowing Afonja's dic.k.

--Daddy
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by SBG04: 8:50pm On May 26, 2017
I don't understand the madness I'm seeing on this thread. Nigeria is ranked amongst the most corrupt countries in the world. A member of this corrupt elite that has put Nigeria on that corrupt list is searched and you people are screaming. What is wrong with you people?? Aren't you tired of the no power situation? or the bad roads? or the useless hospitals? Why are you angry that the people responsible for all these ills are being made to account for their indiscretions?

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by refreshrate: 8:51pm On May 26, 2017
BeardedMeat:
There was a country.... The jubilation that will greet the final decomposition of the home grown vegetable in London will make Abacha's death celebration child's play.

Walai talai

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Regis001: 8:53pm On May 26, 2017
AND HIS DAUGHTER IS BUSY TAKING SLAY PICTURES ON THE STREETS OF LONDON. THESE KIDS NO GET SENSE I SWEAR. COCONUT HEADS

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Nellybii: 8:54pm On May 26, 2017
lilytender:
Many more houses of looters will be raided in the coming days. Saraki himself should go and get local hunters to provide security for him because very very soon he will be raided and locked up for a very long time. There is no peace for the wicked, no peace for looters because looters are wicked. If you are an IPOB and you are not happy with this because you love corruption too much, you can troop into the streets in protest and see how Osinbajo will use you to test Presidential powers by ordering underpaid Mobile Police and Nigerian Army to shoot all miscreant at sight.

Yes ooo all ipod miscreants should be shot at sight.
No hun no hen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Nellybii: 8:56pm On May 26, 2017
SBG04:
I don't understand the madness I'm seeing on this thread. Nigeria is ranked amongst the most corrupt countries in the world. A member of this corrupt elite that has put Nigeria on that corrupt list is searched and you people are screaming. What is wrong with you people?? Aren't you tired of the no power situation? or the bad roads? or the useless hospitals? Why are you angry that the people responsible for all these ills are being made to account for their indiscretions?

Dont mind the lazy nonentities and never do wells.
All supporting looters and coming on line to shout APC this Buhari that. Bloody fools.!!
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Emassive(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

Yet you will never wonder how you voted thieves and armed robbers as representatives .... an ancestor that has achieved more than an entire lineage or even region has achieved is far better than your king of corruption.
bros you chop frog.... What has buhari achieved that is so big that your ancestors are less privileged to?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Emassive(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

shame on you. .... so an armed robber and criminal only need to shout the police plan to raid his house to win your unwavering support.
Guy... Are you a malam or just a cry baby willing to die defending his greatgrand dad?

One day the police will raid your generation and we will be sipping kunu

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by huntila(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2017
I am not bothered about the search but perturbed by the waste in the system. What does a deputy Senate President or even a Law Maker need a Guest house for? It will be serviced by tax payers money. It is too expensive to run. We need to cut cost of governance in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Eluwilussit(m): 9:12pm On May 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

Yet you will never wonder how you voted thieves and armed robbers as representatives .... an ancestor that has achieved more than an entire lineage or even region has achieved is far better than your king of corruption.

Like creating 40k email addresses? grin grin grin. Una never see anything yet. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Klington: 9:14pm On May 26, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Just wondering how Nigerians voted for an ancestor to lead and revive their economy for them.
they actually voted him to kill the country...

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Emassive(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2017
SBG04:

Until every political office holder past and present meets the same fate then I believe we reserve the right to question the motive unless you are a senseless person who don't reasonably put things in deep thoughts. Do you think I care if Ekrewemadu is jailed? Am I even from his region? No. My point is curbing the high handedness with which these operations are carried plus the loss direction with the ones in court. It cost us more to chase shadows than focus on governance. Media trial and name soiling is all I see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Eluwilussit(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2017
Nellybii:

Dont mind the lazy nonentities and never do wells.
All supporting looters and coming on line to shout APC this Buhari that. Bloody fools.!!

So Amaechi and Fashola no loot? I no wan even mention Tinubu matter join. How e de do you?

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by aolawale025: 9:16pm On May 26, 2017
This is a witch hunt
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Emassive(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2017
anataala:
we will celebrate your father and mother first, son of the bitch
is Buhari your olori ebi? Please, add me to the list of those he will paying so their prayers won't work..
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Klington: 9:21pm On May 26, 2017
SBG04:
please close that ur gutter, you blindfolded bigot. How many of ur useless apc thieves have you raided their houses or other properties even when there are very weighty n incriminating evidences against them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Klington: 9:22pm On May 26, 2017
Eluwilussit:

So Amaechi and Fashola no loot? I no wan even mention Tinubu matter join. How e de do you?
no mind them, those ones are Saints.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by bajosky: 9:40pm On May 26, 2017
Another govt inside govt. Osibanjo/Buhari boyz @dress rehearsals against 2019. I was not dey oooo

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by nuelsylves(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2017
Emassive:

Until every political office holder past and present meets the same fate then I believe we reserve the right to question the motive unless you are a senseless person who don't reasonably put things in deep thoughts. Do you think I care if Ekrewemadu is jailed? Am I even from his region? No. My point is curbing the high handedness with which these operations are carried plus the loss direction with the ones in court. It cost us more to chase shadows than focus on governance. Media trial and name soiling is all I see

Bro! You said it all.

The current generation of Nigerian youths on politics section of nairaland these days left me wondering where Nigeria will be in the next nearest future.

It's a pity how the so called leaders of tomorrow thinks.

3 Likes

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by abouzaid: 9:55pm On May 26, 2017
Slai1:

What exactly is your point, man?
they're both trying so hard not to offend the northern cabal in the presidency so they only say what wouldn't put them into trouble, the day tinubu tinubu would carry restructuring on his head the way atiku is doing right now, magu,daura and the police ig would simultaneously open his case files.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by bionixs: 9:59pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=vedaxcool post=56905095]

Yet you will never wonder how you voted thieves and armed robbers as representatives .... an ancestor that has achieved more than an entire lineage or even region has achieved is far better than your king of corruption. [/quote I,wonder what they stole that dss and deff are finding very difficult to establish in court yet you sit back at home shouting thieves behind your keep board. it is jungle justice if I may say.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by senatordave1(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2017
aolawale025:
This is a witch hunt
Yes,hes a witch and must be haunted down.if it was a common criminal like osisi kanku,you will have kept quiet.but sibce its a big,corrupt elite thats looting your commonwealth,your defending him maka y? I dont care whether there are in apc or pdp,any politician thats harassed deserves it irrespective of the tribal affiliation.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by aolawale025: 10:06pm On May 26, 2017
senatordave1:

Yes,hes a witch and must be haunted down.if it was a common criminal like osisi kanku,you will have kept quiet.but sibce its a big,corrupt elite thats looting your commonwealth,your defending him maka y? I dont care whether there are in apc or pdp,any politician thats harassed deserves it irrespective of the tribal affiliation.

Don't you think it's a better option to investigate, then charge to court. How can harassment qualify as a legitimate tool to "fight corruption"?
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by k9ine(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2017
So this is your understanding of how criminal justice system should? What a perverted view you have.

It is same you who would shout to high heavens that the Police is inept when it drags a common man to court merely on the suspicion of stealing a mobile phone; then ask the Judge to remand him in prison pending the conclusion of their investigations. The man may spend years in prison without being found guilty.

Do yourself great good and study how criminal justice operates.

PearlStreet:
No one is above the law. He has no immunity against criminal proceedings and he can be thrown into jail if he is suspected to try and pervert justice pending the determination of the case against him.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by ugofr(f): 10:19pm On May 26, 2017
Bibors:
I wonder why this APC government is so dumb.
First the make Nnamdi Kanu a living martyr.
Without calculating the timing, they arrest Ifeanyi Uba, thereby stirring up political tension. While still at it without considering the tension , they raid the home of the DSP from the same Zone where people as crying, marginalization, secession and it's like not considering that the man had the Intel and voiced it on the floor of the Senate.
These fools either is playing a game of disintegrating the country in their own style or that their brain cells is dying gradually.
Whichever it is, we dey watch them coz it mustbturn out for our good.
maybe, history has a way of repeating itself... are you prepared?.......remember, the first coup.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by evanscheck(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2017
lilytender:
Many more houses of looters will be raided in the coming days. Saraki himself should go and get local hunters to provide security for him because very very soon he will be raided and locked up for a very long time. There is no peace for the wicked, no peace for looters because looters are wicked. If you are an IPOB and you are not happy with this because you love corruption too much, you can troop into the streets in protest and see how Osinbajo will use you to test Presidential powers by ordering underpaid Mobile Police and Nigerian Army to shoot all miscreant at sight.

U are a monkey
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by evanscheck(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Type,check before you post.
I'm very sure you are one of the 10000 caught in anambera?

Anambra ... Pls set ur phone on auto correct since ur brain is in default
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Eluwilussit(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2017
Klington:
no mind them, those ones are Saints.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Born anew. When they are serious, we go know.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by ugbarreta(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

. Boko haram supporter sighted.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 26, 2017
evanscheck:

Anambra ... Pls set ur phone on auto correct since ur brain is in default
So,anambra is in the ipod dictionary now?
One if the ten thousand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp / Obafemi Martins Endorses APC (Photos) / Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.