Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House (31918 Views)

Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by chngebeginwthme: 5:56am On May 28, 2017
paradigmshift:
worst government ever

You can go and die..
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by chngebeginwthme: 7:02am On May 28, 2017
Eluwilussit:

So Amaechi and Fashola no loot? I no wan even mention Tinubu matter join. How e de do you?

If you have evidence against them why not take it to court instead of wailing and shouting all over Nairaland like unchained mad dog..

You lord Wike have been wailing about this since 2015 and cannot even approach court to prosecute Ameachi and now trying to beg him with an award... hahha
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by BeardedMeat(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2017
vedaxcool:

Yet you will never wonder how you voted thieves and armed robbers as representatives .... an ancestor that has achieved more than an entire lineage or even region has achieved is far better than your king of corruption.
You mean the ancestor whose only claim to fame is religious bigotry, ethnic bigotry, cronyism, tribal bigotry, ownership of 150 cows and reputation for leading his country into recession a record two times has achieved greatness more than your entire lineage?? Mehn, there was indeed a country!
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by BeardedMeat(m): 8:07am On May 28, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

If you have evidence against them why not take it to court instead of wailing and shouting all over Nairaland like unchained mad dog..

You lord Wike have been wailing about this since 2015 and cannot even approach court to prosecute Ameachi and now trying to beg him with an award... hahha
Has the vegetable in London finally become manure? Pls keep me posted.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by paradigmshift(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

You can go and die..

you were born dead .
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Eluwilussit(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Your father and mother are the unchained mad dogs. Idiot.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by chngebeginwthme: 5:35pm On May 28, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Has the vegetable in London finally become manure? Pls keep me posted.

LOL how about the waste bin in your Family?
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by chngebeginwthme: 5:35pm On May 28, 2017
paradigmshift:

I am born dead .

Okay got ya..
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by chngebeginwthme: 5:36pm On May 28, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Your father and mother are the unchained mad dogs. Idiot.

hahha

Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Eluwilussit(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

hahha

It will fire your imbecilic parents first. Asshole.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by chngebeginwthme: 8:14pm On May 28, 2017
Eluwilussit:

It will fire your imbecilic parents first. Asshole.

LOL who is the inbecile if not your father that wear suit and tie wrapper hahhaa..
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Eluwilussit(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL who is the inbecile if not your father that wear suit and tie wrapper hahhaa..

It is slowpoke, not inbecile. Mumu. Read book, u no gree.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by chngebeginwthme: 3:51am On May 29, 2017
Eluwilussit:

It is slowpoke, not inbecile. Mumu. Read book, u no gree.

LOL i use inbecile because that matches your dad.. Slowpoke will be an understatement hahah.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Eluwilussit(m): 4:10am On May 29, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL i use inbecile because that matches your dad.. Slowpoke will be an understatement hahah.

It is im.becile not inbecile. grin
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Nobody: 4:37am On May 29, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
Ekweremadu said it before that APC(AGENT OF DARKNESS) where coming after him. What a country
Ekweremadu daughter is in U.K. Enjoying Nigeria wealth,don't feel sorry for him.
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by chngebeginwthme: 8:58am On May 29, 2017
Eluwilussit:

It is im.becile not inbecile. grin

Thanks for correcting me with the name that matches your father..
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Eluwilussit(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Thanks for correcting me with the name that matches your father..

It is actually ur mom's name. Her favorite. grin. Now, on a serious note, how are u today? Hope ur weekend was fine. shocked
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by BeardedMeat(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL how about the waste bin in your Family?
You mean the the toilet in your family? Is that where you sleep?
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by chngebeginwthme: 3:19am On May 30, 2017
Eluwilussit:

It is actually ur mom's name. Her favorite. grin. Now, on a serious note, how are u today? Hope ur weekend was fine. shocked

Guess you have receive a sounding slap from your mom/dad so as to know how to talk to elders..

Fine sha and you?
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by chngebeginwthme: 3:20am On May 30, 2017
BeardedMeat:
You mean the the toilet in your family? Is that where you sleep?

Please trt to read that again and let's see if you make any sense..
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Eluwilussit(m): 3:58am On May 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Guess you have receive a sounding slap from your mom/dad so as to know how to talk to elders..

Fine sha and you?

I am good. I did uni in d 90s. Just giving you a clue how old i am. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by chngebeginwthme: 4:24am On May 30, 2017
Eluwilussit:

I am good. I did uni in d 90s. Just giving you a clue how old i am. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Welldone, I did mine in the 70s. How about that?
Re: Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House by Eluwilussit(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Welldone, I did mine in the 70s. How about that?

Great. Respect. angry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Endorses APC (Photos) / Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T / Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.