Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) (44831 Views)

23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking / U.S. Pedophile Doctor Disgraced, Sentenced To 235 Years Imprisonment(Photos) / How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Elfaris(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2017
obidevine:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/america-jails-3-nigerian-scammers-235-years/

They wan meet der ancestors der ni? nawa o.
check out as a teacher's excursion trip take a new turn http://typicalstori..co.ke/?m=1
Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 26, 2017
AFONJAAAAAAA! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Doing what they know to do best and getting caught grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by naijacampu(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2017
Oh! I thought they don't commit crime, that they are all angels? Chameleons...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by badbreathcure101: 9:23pm On May 26, 2017
obidevine:

You will soon be banned
who cares bro, lately self nairaland has become a poo land, no better topics on fp, just useless news... I'm finding an excuse to leave this place and stay with quora, reddit n other better sites self, mtvheew
Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2017
badbreathcure101:
who cares bro, lately self nairaland has become a poo land, no better topics on fp, just useless news... I'm finding an excuse to leave this place and stay with quora, reddit n other better sites self, mtvheew

Your name says a lot about you.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Emassive(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2017
#CrimecIsCrime . The fact that a certain tribe committed it doesn't make it less worthy of a news. Live with the truth

EncephalonPikin:
It seems the op intentionally searched for "crimes committed by Nigerians" online. See how he highlighted their names!

In the quest to make mockery of another tribe, you're actually disgracing the whole country as this is a public forum accessible to foreigners!

Are Nigerians the only ones that commit crime?

Its a bad thing already, why smearing it in our face always?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by banmee(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2017
EncephalonPikin:
It seems the op intentionally searched for "crimes committed by Nigerians" online. See how he highlighted their names!

In the quest to make mockery of another tribe, you're actually disgracing the whole country as this is a public forum accessible to foreigners!

Is this your argument? That they did what they did is not in question so what is your point. Because they mentioned the nationality is now a problem for you. Should they have called them Ghanaians when they are not?

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2017
Oga... I'm there ,I just get dere now now...I see the name .....hall of dem is afonja frum ewedu land...yes it is dem ...yes Oga mi ....is Eric for ncan news

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by badbreathcure101: 9:29pm On May 26, 2017
obidevine:

Your name says a lot about you.
u have no idea cool
Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 26, 2017
These Conehead Yorubas always giving Nigeria bad image...235 years na Methuselah them go turn to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 26, 2017
After eating ewedu soup, dis brothers will go and disgrace us like they usually do

6 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by koolaid87: 9:33pm On May 26, 2017
And folks were Jubilating with you when y'll got visa, not knowing that it's a one way ticket to the penitentiary. Lol

If you're so much attached and addicted to yahoo, pls never leave Nigeria.

Use your brain and engage in legitimate deals cos you're not anonymous, no matter how expensive the IP, rdp..you'll be fished out soon.

And to my fellow brown roof adojutini omo, don't drop the soap. Safe trip!

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by dview001(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2017
NCAN unilorin branch reporting
Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by RaeMystix: 9:33pm On May 26, 2017
Idiots. With all the opportunities in the States?. Keep them; let them raught in jail.
Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by chibuikesilver0: 9:34pm On May 26, 2017
Life imprisonment
Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by nduboss(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2017
Lols its d afonjas this Time around .what a world i tink say na dem holy .ahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 26, 2017
235 years=life imprisonment.
Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by bellotaofeek: 9:50pm On May 26, 2017
Soft work gone bad .... but come to think of it . They made so much money and can't just change location .... #greediness of the highest order . Enjoy your jail terms Niggas cool

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by burnafreak1(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2017
lol
Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by oweman: 9:55pm On May 26, 2017
The yorubas are not likely to go on demonstration to support this scammers like the ibos do whenever thier criminal brothers are arrested and jailed for crime they committed willingly .

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 26, 2017
EncephalonPikin:

Yes it is a bad thing already.. what are we doing about it.. laundering our image will fail because the image is too dirty to launder, we need to stop praising the lifestyle that breeds this and start demonstrating that we can deal with poverty and corruption.. so I fail to see the point here.. Nigerian SCAMS have been in the public face since the 0s with scamming penpals with postal orders.. it has been a well known crime specifically made phenomenal not only by Nigerians abroad but by Nigerians at home as well.. so what if it is a public forum.. the disgrace goes on all over the world where Nigeria is mentioned. the OP's post does not add a mile to the already negative media we are getting. Nigerian Online Fraud is far more popular than Boko-Haram and ISIS put together. it is so popular it has attained cult status in Western Movies.. i don't see why you would think this single post is doing far more damage than our inept and cruel corrupt politicians and her ignorant citizenry .. I don't see the point. whether he posts news about scams there are over 100 thousand records of Nigerian SCAMS originating from Nigeria alone talkless of other countries. DEAL WITH IT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 10:23pm On May 26, 2017
Fear this Ofe mmanu people...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Yes it is a bad thing already.. what are we doing about it.. laundering our image will fail because the image is too dirty to launder, we need to stop praising the lifestyle that breeds this and start demonstrating that we can deal with poverty and corruption.. so I fail to see the point here.. Nigerian SCAMS have been in the public face since the 0s with scamming penpals with postal orders.. it has been a well known crime specifically made phenomenal not only by Nigerians abroad but by Nigerians at home as well.. so what if it is a public forum.. the disgrace goes on all over the world where Nigeria is mentioned. the OP's post does not add a mile to the already negative media we are getting. Nigerian Online Fraud is far more popular than Boko-Haram and ISIS put together. it is so popular it has attained cult status in Western Movies.. i don't see why you would think this single post is doing far more damage than our inept and cruel corrupt politicians and her ignorant citizenry .. I don't see the point. whether he posts news about scams there are over 100 thousand records of Nigerian SCAMS originating from Nigeria alone talkless of other countries. DEAL WITH IT

You actually took the words right out of my mouth dear.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by biztip: 10:25pm On May 26, 2017
erico2k2:

But nah true, people frm the SW and from the SE don dey embarrass NIGERIA since 1800BC,
while people from d north dey exterminate Nigerians with book haram. between fraud and bokoharam which is worse? imbe

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by able20(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2017
I just read the headlines scam, 419, yahoo yahoo or fraud I won my bet that the Yoruba folks are representing their region very well.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by SirShymexx: 10:33pm On May 26, 2017
RaeMystix:
Idiots. With all the opportunities in the States?. Keep them; let them raught in jail.

Lmao @ "raught"? Or you mean "rot"?

I don't even think "raught" is a word but you pulled it off. I guess the Ibadan accent came through in written form. grin

Also, I don't think you read the article. They were extradited from South Africa. Perhaps that's why they threw everything at them.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2017
biztip:

while people from d north dey exterminate Nigerians with book haram. between fraud and bokoharam which is worse? imbe
nah BH worse pass, there can never be any xcuse for terrorism, ok haven said that, whats the relationship btw Bh and fraud?
classic example of stealing and corruption angry angry
Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2017
You are saying all these because your tribe is involved in this mess

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by SirShymexx: 10:42pm On May 26, 2017
Lmao...came here to check if they're from the East coast cos those nyggahs are always the ones hustling backwards...but these nyggahs soiled the prestigious name of the Afonjas with this shyte. I can't get jiggy with this. grin

Fukk around trying to make loose change that comes and goes the fast way and get a fukking building thrown at you, with the rest of ya life in jail. 115 years in prison? grin Paid the price for hustling backwards. Can't these people just build something and let it grow with time, then harvest bountifully - rather than the fast way of doing things, with all the risks involved? Once you're over 22, this type of lifestyle isn't lucrative, especially those who like to make a career out of it. You can't be a career criminal cos you're always going to get caught.

Anyway, when David Banner said Mississippi's a 3rd world hellhole and the home of ultra-racists - I thought he was lying. How the fukk are you gonna give people 115 years in prison for fraud, in a western country? grin The judge probably said, "fukk these black monkeys and threw everything at them". grin Then again, you can't blame the judge - these lazy heifers got their just due for hustling backwards.
Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 10:44pm On May 26, 2017
Haba! Seun, Rasaq and Femi! Anyway I thought their names would be Chukwudi, Emeka and Chime but those ones are in Malaysia smuggling drugs! Anyway back to my people from the west, leave fraud alone and work hard. Just pray scientists unlock the key to immortality then Seun and Rasaq can still come out and start a family. Femi be warned!
Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 10:47pm On May 26, 2017
obidevine:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/america-jails-3-nigerian-scammers-235-years/

Na their work Afonjas. Name Checkers Association Afonja Branch please report for duty now

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 26, 2017
Great ! Great !! Great !!! Now the united states is ready to round these idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State / 1 Dead In Jos Reprisal Cult Clash (Graphic Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.