Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State (44828 Views)

Police Intercept Armed Bandits On Their Way To Attack Benue Village, Kill Four / Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Philipponzaghi: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Operatives of Oyo State Security Network Agency comprising Amotekun Corps, in collaboration with Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) and Vigilante Group of Nigeria (VGN) have arrested six bandits at Kajola Local Government of Oyo state.

The arrest was made at about 4am, on Thursday, along Okeho-Ilua and Okeho – Iseyin Road, while the operatives were on joint routine patrol along two separate routes within the local government area.

Making the disclosure in an issued statement, the Commandant of Amotekun Corps, Col. Olayinka Olayanju (retd) said that the suspects were arrested following encounters with them at two illegally mounted roadblocks.

He gave their names as Auwalu Atine, Ibrahim Abu, Shuaib Balau, Ibrahim Musa, Abdullah Masika and Umar Aliu Masika.

Also, five bandits were arrested in Saki East Local Government Area in the early hours of the same day.

He further said that all the nabbed bandits were of Bororo Fulani extract.

Olayanju stated that while the bandits were trying to escape to evade arrest, they were pursued by the operatives and arrested.

“We are still on the trail of others who managed to escape from the scene,” he added.

He described the suspects’ mode of operation as pretending to be herdsmen in day time but turning violent at night to rob innocent passengers on the roads.

He said that they were caught with 183 cows, weapons and a total sum of N268, 470.

Col. Olayanju said that they had been handed over to the police at Okeho Division, alongside the 183 cows, weapons and money found in their possession, for further investigation.

The ones from Saki Road were also handed over to the Divisional Police Officer in the area.

He appealed to the general public to avail operatives of the necessary information about the bandits that would help law enforcement agencies in their investigation.

Olayanju also enjoined them to cooperate by reporting to the nearest police authority for proper investigation.

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/amotekun-apprehended-six-suspected-bandits-on-okeho-iseyin-road-in-oyo/amp/

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by helinues: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Very good..

Where there is no law, there is no sin
Where there is no sin, there is no law

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Philipponzaghi: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
I like how Amotekun, OPC, and VGN are working hand in hand.

The SW governors should invest more in these guys to curb the menace of insecurities.

We won’t burn policemen buildings in the SW, we will reason with the police for them to see that we are all in this together and there is need to secure our land.

The police have their families in the SW, if they betray the state then their family will share in the insecurities. We are together in this.

Most Policemen, Amotekun, OPC, and VGN are fellow Yorubas and we must all come together as one to curb the insecurities.

Odua land must be secured and God bless the Yorubas.
God bless lovers of the Yorubas.

327 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by InaNla(f): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
VERY GOOD.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by deeptechcool(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
They were arrested by 4am?

They've been released since 5.30am.

Good job to Amotekun, Opc and VGN though. May you walk and never stumble as you strive to bring peace to Yorubaland.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Canvass: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Let's hope they won't be pardoned and given some soft landing to relax for a while before going back to what they've been hired and encouraged to do again.

Daudawa is already back in Zamfara forest while the DSS is doing everything possible to arrest ESN members protecting their territory from the state-backed marauders.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by 2rez: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Just imagine! Instead of them to have surreptitiously teleported them jan.ja.weeds to court of heaven, they are broadcasting it. Las las, Fulani higher authorities go release them. Una 3 men squad no try oh.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Philipponzaghi: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
2rez:
Just imagine! Instead of them to have surreptitiously teleported them jan.ja.weeds to court of heaven, they are broadcasting it. Las las, Fulani higher authorities go release them. Una 3 men squad no try oh.

How many of such have the Fulani higher up released in the SW?

Life is not by gragra, Amotekun would have extracted the necessary information they needed from those kidnappers to be able to nab more of them before handing them over to the police.

Also, SW governors are on those guys case and a lot of the Fulani bandits are rotting away in Agodi prison, that’s their final abode.

I also lowkey support shooting them at sight but I’ve seen that force don’t always solve all situation. Sometimes common sense is needed and people shouldn’t take decision in haste.

You’re not as wise as the Amotekun that handed them over, a lot of things would have happened that is not open to the media.

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by chatinent: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Let's be waiting.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Abdul05: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

The SW governors should invest more in these guys to curb the menace of insecurities.

We won’t burn policemen buildings in the SW, we will reason with the police for them to see that we are all in this together and there is need to secure our land.

The police have their families in the SW, if they betray the state then their family will share in the insecurities. We are together in this.

Most Policemen, Amotekun, OPC, and VGN are fellow Yorubas and we must all come together as one to curb the insecurities.

thank u my brother

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Philipponzaghi: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Canvass:
Let's hope they won't be pardoned and given some soft landing to relax for a while before going back to what they've been hired and encouraged to do again.

Daudawa is already back in Zamfara forest while the DSS is doing everything possible to arrest ESN members protecting their territory from the state-backed marauders.

Both Daudawa and ESN are terrorists.

Stop whitewashing ESN (Unknown gunmen) and blackwashing Daudawa.

ESN go about killing policemen and the military you call them freedom fighter, Boko Haram do the same killing soliders and police you call them terrorists.

If hypocrisy is human, his name will be Canvass

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Philipponzaghi: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Abdul05:
thank u my brother

You welcome bro.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by 2rez: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Life is not by gragra, Amotekun would have extracted the necessary information they needed from those kidnappers to be able to nab more of them before handing them over to the police.

Also, SW governors are on those guys case and a lot of the Fulani bandits are rotting away in Agodi prison, that’s their final abode.

I also lowkey support shooting them at sight but I’ve seen that force don’t always solve all situation. Sometimes common sense is needed and people shouldn’t take decision in haste.

You’re not as wise as the Amotekun that handed them over, a lot of things would have happened that is not open to the media.

@ the first bolded, like seriously? @ the second one, u might be right. Through it all, u & i know the way it will eventually play out unless u wanna pretend u don't know. Lemme say no more.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Philipponzaghi: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
2rez:

@ the first bolded, like seriously? @ the second one, u might be right. Through it all, u & i know the way it will eventually play out unless u wanna pretend u don't know. Lemme say no more.

Could be please tell me those killer herdsmen caught that have been released?

Even Wakili is still in the police net.

The SW governors are on the case and it’s not just something Buhari will say release a criminal, the media backlash will be too much.

I am pretty sure there are some of those herdsmen killed away from the eyes of the media, while there are some that are handed over to the authorities.

To deal with Nigeria, you have to play wise and Amotekun is following the needed template.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by kukoyi17226: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
They were arrested by 4am?They've been released since 5.30am.Good job to Amotekun, Opc and VGN though. May you walk and never stumble as you strive to bring peace to Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by mbahdi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wey d weapon before I go believe una

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by EyezofGod120: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
K!ll dem ASAP,, or mine dem $kull,no take dem to police station o

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Futurecryypto(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by UncleSnr(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ok. Check my signature, if you are web developer.
I have giveaway for you guys.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by bewla(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
r
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Kingspin(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pantami have finish his country
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
See them!

Useless head slamming terrorists!!!

KILL THOSE STUPID BRAINLESS BASTARDS!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Samskid310(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Free them they are innocent hausa/fulani men tryna earn a living
Tribalism at it peak

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Trailblazer1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
They will soon be released, and will be back soon undecided

But I trust ESN on this grin grin grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

ESN go about killing policemen and the military you call them freedom fighter, Boko Haram do the same killing soliders and police you call them terrorists.

SHUT UP!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by jrusky(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pls don't handover to police pls don't make that mistake again if even you will hand them over to police pls hit them with stron uno remedy jazz and let them go and die in police custody or Gumi custody.

Pls do as I said. Condemn them ASAP. No mercy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by temptnow: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

You people always learn the hard way.

They are all going to be released by the police. Stop thinking the Police are there for you. Wether Yoruba police or not they only take orders from Abuja not Yoruba elders

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Trailblazer1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Philipponzaghi:

Philipponzaghi:

Who decides who is a terrorist ?

You or terrorist loving Nigerian government undecided

Well the UK and US do not think that Igbos are terrorist.

Do I believe you and your terrorist government or the world view of IPOB?

Going by your narrative, both you and Amotekun are all terrorists

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister / I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water / Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.